For Hearts

238 Apps 3 goals from 1982 to 1987 21,083 mins on pitch

http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/players/jardinesandy.html

For Scotland

38 Apps 1 goal from 1970 to 1979

http://www.londonhearts.com/scotland/players/williampullar(sandy)jardine.html

Hopefully has a full recovery in 2013

Charlie-Brown

terrific player for Hearts altho less said about his goalkeeping display in Paisley the better.

Lost all respect for the man over the last twelve months and some of his shameful utterings on the Rangers / Sevco affairs.

Rangers then, Sevco now, liquidated forever.

stirlingshirejambo

I'm sorry but William Pullar Jardine can go feck himself, absolute welt of a man and so is his crooked son.

An exceptional player for Hearts when I was growing up. Saw every single game he played for us and hope his health improves in 2013

Some of his utterances for his current employers were made to appeal to the masses but can be forgiven by me for what he did for my club.

He may have a crooked son but agaain that has no bearing on me wishing a great Hearts servant a Happy Birthday and good health

An exceptional player for Hearts when I was growing up. Saw every single game he played for us and hope his health improves in 2013

Some of his utterances for his current employers were made to appeal to the masses but can be forgiven by me for what he did for my club.

He may have a crooked son but agaain that has no bearing on me wishing a great Hearts servant a Happy Birthday and good health

My sentiments exactly......With MacDonald he pulled us out the sheeite.........Great player . Not interested in Huns or his laddie...Can't pick our family !! lol

Happy Birthday to Sandy.

One of the men who helped turn Hearts from a First Division team back to the one of the best in Scotland. His influence on the club should not be underestimated.

I have no idea who his son is or what his crimes are but I can safely say it has nothing to do with his contribution to HMFC. Frankly, it sounds like nothing more than a cheap shot from Kickback's self-appointed moral guardian.

Great player and much repsect for what he done for us.

Definitely went down in my estimation during the Rangers saga.

Happy Birthday to Sandy.

One of the men who helped turn Hearts from a First Division team back to the one of the best in Scotland. His influence on the club should not be underestimated.

I have no idea who his son is or what his crimes are but I can safely say it has nothing to do with his contribution to HMFC. Frankly, it sounds like nothing more than a cheap shot from Kickback's self-appointed moral guardian.

Would echo all of the above and I hope that his health improves in 2013 also.

Good Luck Sandy!

Happy Birthday to Sandy.

exactly

yabadabadoo1874again

The Rangers stuff... oh well lets forgive that !!!

But a very good player for us and at a very very important time... found the back from the brink video today and gave it an airing...cor blimey those were the days !!! Some kind words for Hearts in amongst the footy clips from Jardine :cheesy:

Fermit the Krog

I'm sorry but William Pullar Jardine can go feck himself, absolute welt of a man and so is his crooked son.

The man is fighting cancer.

You go **** yourself.

Dagger Is Back

Arguably the classiest player to play for HMFC. The man oozed quality and helped stabilise the club at a crucial time in our history.

Couldn't give a monkeys what he said re Rangers. What do people expect him to have said as an employee and ex player?

Mans a legend.

Hope he has many more birthdays.

Pants Shaton

All Sandy needs is the official Romanov 'Seal of Approval' and Charlie will start a tireless campaign for a legends banner in the Wheatfield.

Glamorgan Jambo

Happy Birthday to Sandy.

100% this

Get well soon Sandy

We just got the end of his career, but still one of the finest players to wear maroon. I remember that just by his positioning he completely bamboozled a young Gordon Durie. It was like chess and he was the master. Wish him well in his fight against cancer.

All Sandy needs is the official Romanov 'Seal of Approval' and Charlie will start a tireless campaign for a legends banner in the Wheatfield.

:lol:

Geoff Kilpatrick

:pleasing:

The Real Maroonblood

Sad but true.

That "1000th" appearance of his was my first ever match and I can recall it vividly.

All the best Sandy.

ps what did his son do?

Well said SJ, exactly what I was thinking, get well soon Sandy.

Serj Tankian

I have fond memories of Sandy at the club there was an open day at the club and went out and the first autograph in the book was his . The period he played for the team was a great time if only 86 was diffferent as that era deserved some reward.

Charlie-Brown

look sandy jardine did great work for Hearts in the eighties but that's almost quarter century ago now, it's a shame that jardine has cancer but he's no more or less deserving of sympathy than every other person in that terribly unfortunate circumstance.

It doesn't excuse his awful behaviour and statements during the Rangers affair where he proves himself a roaster of the worst sort.

Perhaps his scumbag arsehole of a son is best left out the thread.

i'm sorry I won't pretend to be a Jardine fan.

look sandy jardine did great work for Hearts in the eighties but that's almost quarter century ago now, it's a shame that jardine has cancer but he's no more or less deserving of sympathy than every other person in that terribly unfortunate circumstance.

It doesn't excuse his awful behaviour and statements during the Rangers affair where he proves himself a roaster of the worst sort.

Perhaps his scumbag arsehole of a son is best left out the thread.

i'm sorry I won't pretend to be a Jardine fan.

Correct me if I am wrong, but you don't seem to be a fan of Sandy's lad, do you??

A great player and a fantastic servant for the club. I wish him well in his fight against illness.

However, his actions and comments over the last year have left him tainted, IMO.

Archived