PDC World darts championship

graygo

Sergio Garcia

Thats Anderson survived two tough matches so far, well be good preparation for him for the big guns. If he can finally start hitting the doubles he can finally land the big one. A big "If" though

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thornton against Nicolson on now, how the Thorn sticks it right up that wee Geordie Aussie prick. :(

BTW. How hot are the walk on girls?

Nicholson is actually a nice guy, once you see through his wannabe-bad-guy bravado.

I think it's quite funny - he's just trying to be like a wrestler.

Nicholson is actually a nice guy, once you see through his wannabe-bad-guy bravado.

He was fine tonight, first time.

He really has made a rod for his own back though.

Sergio Garcia

I think he thought it was a good way to get into the Premier League by playing the pantomime villain

I think he thought it was a good way to get into the Premier League by playing the pantomime villain

Agreed.

His darts are very average, however. He'll not be in the Premier League any time soon.

I actually don't mind Nicolson. He handles the jeers well and it usually brings out the best in his game. Plus if you were booed that much trying to hit doubles, your natural reaction would be to turn round and give it the old 'get it up you' salute. In saying that, the jeers were his own doing when he first came on the scene.

Sergio Garcia

Barney looks a good bet to win this championship. 6/1

Barney v Anderson next round, could be the match of the tournament.

The_razors_edge

Barney v Anderson next round, could be the match of the tournament.

Did Anderson not cuff barney 5-1 at the same stage 2 years ago?

Sergio Garcia

Did Anderson not cuff barney 5-1 at the same stage 2 years ago?

IIRC it was a quarter final match, Anderson gubbed everybody that year but fell at final hurdle to Lewis

The_razors_edge

IIRC it was a quarter final match, Anderson gubbed everybody that year but fell at final hurdle to Lewis

Aye that's what I meant. So Anderson and barney will meet at the same stage this year (potentially). Hopefully with a similar outcome.

Sergio Garcia

See if this guy Dolan comes up against Justin Pipe at any stage I think it would need to be played over 2 days. zzzzzzzzz!!

I can't watch Pipe, I know its his style but he bores me to tears.

See if this guy Dolan comes up against Justin Pipe at any stage I think it would need to be played over 2 days. zzzzzzzzz!!

He's playing a smart game. Barney is struggling big time.

The_razors_edge

I hate watching Justin pipe. Soooooo feckin slow. Imagine pipe v priestley. Oaft

Sergio Garcia

Aye that's what I meant. So Anderson and barney will meet at the same stage this year (potentially). Hopefully with a similar outcome.

Nah this year they meet in the 3rd round the round before quarters. Anderson has been pushed hard by two unfancied players playing out their skin so far which hopefully has set him nicely.

Dolan is fighting back at the minute so Barney may not get there

I notice quite a few of the players have grooved tips these days, might try that myself as I'm playing shockingly bad just now. :(

The_razors_edge

Nah this year they meet in the 3rd round the round before quarters. Anderson has been pushed hard by two unfancied players playing out their skin so far which hopefully has set him nicely.

Dolan is fighting back at the minute so Barney may not get there

Ah ok. I'm kind of hoping the fact Anderson has had 2 reasonably challenging games so far will set him for the rest of the tourney.

Dolan has come from nowhere in this game

The_razors_edge

There's a game I will never watch.

Darts that would make your eyes bleed and suck the life from your soul

Archived