Real Kickback v Atletico Kickback - a footballing journey!

From Perth to Paisley

From Perth to Paisley

Introducing Atletico Kickback - a new football club based in Edinburgh playing its games at the 25,000 capacity stadium known as The Terrace.

I'm excited to let you know that the newly appointed Head Coach is the one and only.....

th_Paulo.jpg

Assisted by his friends and country men - Alberto Cabral & Sergio Cruz.

Clearly Paulo will be hoping to replicate the success he brought in his previous visit to Edinburgh!

From Perth to Paisley

Introducing Real Kickback - a new football club based in Edinburgh playing its games at the 25,000 capacity stadium known as The Shed.

I'm excited to let you know that the newly appointed Head Coach is the experienced...

th_JJ.jpg

Assisted by Hearts legends - John Robertson & Gary Locke.

JJ will be hoping to use his experience to show that perhaps Vlad was slightly premature when replacing him at Hearts with Mr Sergio!

Disappointed that Real haven't got Billy Windmill as Ass Man, would've given more reason to hate them.

Maroon cardies all round at Atletico. :smug:

oooh the tension - if it's Jim will he get my modern style of play? if it's Paolo will he be happy being second most dapper?

Least valuable player in the whole game. :sob:

At least you made the cut - my transfer couldn't be pushed through in time before big ben struck 12 :sob:

From Perth to Paisley

How often are we gonna get updates for this?

As often as I can ;)

Trying to put Xmas tree just now and watch 8 week old at the same time! I'm off work all this week - so should get plenty done - generally I think I'll try and update every Saturday & Sunday morning but I'm on in the evening I'll try and get a bit done! I normally do a few months worth at a time. Sometimes during transfer windows I'll see if theres anybody we should be trying to sign.

Anyway baby stopped crying so back to my tree! Once thats done, I'll get on with this!

I didn't get my move to join my hero Mr Sergio :sob:

Still, 3.8 million eh? I've heard rumours Mr Jim sees me as his Rudi :smuggy:

Sergio Garcia

I feel foolish asking to move from Paulo's Atletico in the other thread, thankfully working every day with JJ, Robbo and Lockey makes up for that.

Mon the Real'

From Perth to Paisley

FPTP, do you only do this when you have a newborn in the house? :lol:

Ha - yeah I waited a bit this time though! Last time the wee man was 10 days old!

I plan to see this game through!

Cheapest outfield player in the game. Malky the most expensive.

:sob:

Found out why you're pish

Position DR/L

First Name: Mark

Surname: Carabas

Date Of Birth 12/03

Nationality: Scottish

Second Nationality: Jamaican

Height (cm): 185

Weight (kg): 83

Max of 3 preferred moves : Marks Opponents Tightly, Plays short simple passes, Gets forward whenever possible

Max of 2 favourite clubs: Heart of Midlothian, Sampdoria

Max of 2 disliked clubs: Hibs, Celtic

Preferred squad number- 12

Technical Stats (60 points)

Mental Stats (60 points

Physical Stats (40 points

Technical: Dribbling-15, First Touch-15, Marking-15, Passing-15

Mental: Aggression-10

Anticipation-10, Bravery-10, Concentration-15, Positioning-15

Physical: Natural Fitness-10, Pace-10 Stamina-12, Strength-8

For a defender you have forgotten that you need to tackle :lol:

:rofl:

Just noticed my Spanish roots have been forgotten and I am now Scottish. No World Cups or European Championships for moi

Scotland will probably get far with the amount of young superstars in the 2 teams here!

Sergio Garcia

Scotland will probably get far with the amount of young superstars in the 2 teams here!

I know, I have done nothing but moan so far. Clearly the prima donna of the group

From Perth to Paisley

Sergio - you have Spain as a 2nd nationality - says in your profile you've not made up your mind!

Some early transfer activity - just squad fillers for both sides.

RealTransfer.png

AtleticoTransfer.png

**** I deleted tackle instead of first touch :vrface:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

'Mon the Real!

3rd most valuable player in the squad, clearly the game under-rates me. :smuggy:

Never thought I'd see the day where Chris Innes and Bolo Zenden were playing in the same side :lol:. Asier Del Horno must be desperate if he's willing to play for the smallest club in the Scottish 3rd Division.

From Perth to Paisley

2nd league game of the season is the 1st derby with Real at home....will update soon! May provide match hightlights for that one!

Oh and I'll try and put individual profiles up as well.

From Perth to Paisley

Atletico

Started the season playing a 4-2-3-1.

In the Challenge Cup they beat Albion Rovers 3-0 with goals from Malky McFrench, Bugman Beats & Taylor Innes.

Next up Dunfermline in the League Cup - this time a 2-1 win with goals from Andy Dickson & Bugman Beats (who also got sent off!)

First league game saw a poor start - a 2-2 draw with Stirling and another red card from Ross Nicol - goal scorers Bugman Beats (again) and an OG.

Real

Started the season playing 4-1-2-2-1

In the Challenge Cup they beat Dumbarton 4-1 with goals from Blair Messer, Ross le Jambo, Randy Scott & an OG.

League Cup - beat Falkirk 1-0 goal from Andy Hughes

Beat Montrose 2-0 in the opening league game - goals from Blair Messer & Maurice Moss.

Then this....

I'll try and make the quality better for the next time!

Loads of screenshots to come tomorrow!

That defending was woeful :lol:

Nice to see me getting on the scoresheet early doors though, Atletico will feel the wrath of Real come the end of the season when we're top of the table.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I just realised I'm the shortest and heaviest player in the Real squad :rofl:. I think I miscalculated my height.

Awesome, got a feeling this is gonna be good! Cheers for this FPTP!

Got a goal already, I'm getting that call up to the mighty Lithuanian squad soon...

Archived