2013 Formula 1 Season Thread

Sheiky Baby

Sauber and Lotus for the best looking cars so far, which is handy because they're probably my two favourite teams :jjyay:

Is there any reason why Williams aren't unveiling their car for another week and a half?

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sauber and Lotus for the best looking cars so far, which is handy because they're probably my two favourite teams :jjyay:

Is there any reason why Williams aren't unveiling their car for another week and a half?

I heard Williams are testing with last years car but no idea why.

This will surely hamper them.

kingantti1874

I heard Williams are testing with last years car but no idea why.

This will surely hamper them.

Saying they are using his years to get a baseline on new tyres, more likely car not ready ... It shouldn't bother them too much, cars often miss the first test

Inspector Rex
I wonder what'll happen as both he and Rosberg have yellow helmets. Will 1 change?

I don't even bother looking at helmets, usually the easiest way to tell teammates apart is the colour of the T-bar at the top of the car. The lower numbered car (eg. Vettel, Alonso) has a red T-bar, the higher numbered car (eg. Webber, Massa) has a yellow one.

Surprising there has been very little mention of the double air intake design on the Ferrari. Nobody else seems to have come up with the same idea.

Surprising there has been very little mention of the double air intake design on the Ferrari. Nobody else seems to have come up with the same idea.

Going by their times in testing it works so expect others to either complain or follow suit.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any live updates for the testing this week? Doesn't seem to be much on the bbc site like there was at Jerez

Try here mate.

• 2 weeks later...
Prince Buaben

Bump this thread back up.

Pre Season testing is now finished. 2 Weeks to go.

Prince Buaben

What's the code, mate?

Should have made it clear its in the link :facepalm:

rossthejambo

I'll make sure to sign up again tomorrow at work, hopefully my arse won't collapse in the last race again :(

kingantti1874

Do I get to put a star in my name as last years champ - 15th to 1st in last 3 races..? Need to think of a good name

Prince Buaben

Joined except it says predictions for the first gp are closed. How's that?

Wont open till next week as the race is still 2 weeks away.

Joined except it says predictions for the first gp are closed. How's that?

You'll get a reminder e-mail from the site nearer race time.

Archived