Mcglynn Must Go (Multiple merged Threads)

jambomjm74

Get this ****ing clown out of our club ASAP.

I'm starting to hate the sight of his stupid ****ing face.

The man is a complete and utter idiot and the worst manager in our club history.

Get him to ****, now.

Anyone defending him after that is as as much of a ******* idiot as he is.

Rudolf's Mate

Not his biggest fan but there is very little someone can do when we have nobody capable of scoring goals

I'd buy into that if he tried all options open to him. Why is Smith not getting a chance?

Surely to feck his compensation package won't be that much? Whilst I have sympathy because the Board are landing all this shit on him, I said at the time, Raith fans were delighted he left. The most underwhelming appointment in my lifetime and it worries me where we might be if this clown is left in charge.

It's all very well saying the club has to survive but we won't survive in the First Division anyway, and that's where he is taking us.

He has to go now ! Clueless!!! Leave Sutton though he made us look like we had something up front when he got the chance. Don't get the hatred of him.

Snake Plissken

I've never actually called for a manager to be sacked on here before so here goes:

GTF John McGlynn

John Murray can do one as well for recruiting him in the first place.

But he's not got a lot to choose from! But John Murray picks the team!

Nah. Screw that. Get rid of this talentless, weird, shrivelled moron who looks like a half-melted Ken Bruce waxwork with the personality of a brick

Daviethejambo

Who else would you get in? We have nothing going forward! It's not JM fault! We dominated the game but we don't have a goal scorer

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

We could have played all week and still not scored

I knew when the thumb went off it was a bad sign teams always seem to rally when that happens

Touil and Stevenson can just go. Stevenson doesn't look at all interested this time last year he refused to play and left us why on earth did we take him back he looks like he couldn't give less of a ****..

Mcglyyns tactics are abysmal he is as bad as Stephen Frail

He cost the club a lot of money from a cup run today and no doubt people will come on here and defend him ... Just get him on gardening leave ... Doesn't have to cost us anything

robbies-tackle

Who else would you get in? We have nothing going forward! It's not JM fault! We dominated the game but we don't have a goal scorer

Smith?

My defence of McGlynn is over. We have to get rid somehow.

Agreed.

Have backed him and defended him but it just isn't happening.

Archived