JKB Secret Santa 2012

Tams bird

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In , hopefully I'm still a subscribed member as I can't see from my phone and haven't logged on with my pc for a long time.

Going to sit out this year, far too busy at work to get involved with it again this year! Lost about a fortnight of work last year and managed to guess about 2 names correctly if I was lucky!

Going to sit out this year, far too busy at work to get involved with it again this year! Lost about a fortnight of work last year and managed to guess about 2 names correctly if I was lucky!

You lost 2 weeks last year......Christ, what am I getting into !!!!!!!!!

You lost 2 weeks last year......Christ, what am I getting into !!!!!!!!!

The game actually only last for about a week. It feels like 2 though. :sob:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Uly, can we get a special request in for sally27 to play to wind up a certain Mr Mitchell even more than normal? :laugh:

Just read first few pages of last years page and know what this is all about now.

Wonder if Pullshapes enjoyed her Baked Beans

Just noticed signups last year first happened on my birthday aswell, should make it JKB tradition that secret santa signups start on Dec 11th :smiliz19:

Just read first few pages of last years page and know what this is all about now.

Wonder if Pullshapes enjoyed her Baked Beans

:seething:

Since I'll be working 35 hours a week straight after my last exam, I doubt I'll be able to be as enthusiastic as I was last year with my spreadsheet :lol:

Just noticed signups last year first happened on my birthday aswell, should make it JKB tradition that secret santa signups start on Dec 11th :smiliz19:

Happy birthday. :birthday:

I am in, if someone tells me how it works.

Look at the magnificent company you'll be keeping.

Don't worry how it works; it won't cost you anything, there's not a huuuuuuuuggge amount of work and you might win a prize.

Ho Ho, and again, Ho.

:smiliz19:

Slightly late, but...................

Happy Birthday!

:toasting:

:band2:

:birthday:

We have 38 players signed up so far:

Alex

bagger

Beverley

bighusref

bikerjambo

Chaka Demus & pliers

Currahee!

Dunks

Eddie

ellie0028

Floyd

Geoff Kilpatrick

graygo

HmfcAndy

hughesie27

jambo 71

Jambo Ian 1874

joe.gausden

Kalamazoo Jambo

Kenbo

Lionel Logue

Lorenzo von Matterhorn

MalkyMcFrench

milky_26

Morph

Pull Shapes

redm

Rudi Skacel

Sergio Garcia

Sigurdsson

Simon Says

Sooperstar

Stuart McNeill

The Kurgan

The Marquis de Carabas

The Mighty Thor

The Peoples Champ

yvonnejambo

Ho Ho bleedin' Ho.

For those of who who can't bear to read through a whole thread, here's a summary of the entire 2011 game in about 75 lines or so:

2NaFish got a present for HmfcAndy and was detected by HmfcAndy in post 241.

johnmitchell got a present for Tams bird and was detected by Tams bird in post 265.

Scottish_chicP got a present for Captain Oates and was detected by Captain Oates in post 428.

Lionel Richie got a present for Deek and was detected by Deek in post 524.

The Doctor got a present for Kalamazoo Jambo and was detected by Kalamazoo Jambo in post 604.

redm got a present for joe.gausden and was detected by joe.gausden in post 627.

Beverley got a present for Kenbo and was detected by Kenbo in post 734.

kurt mambo got a present for HMFC4ME and was detected by HMFC4ME in post 828.

Wedge Antilles got a present for kurt mambo and was detected by kurt mambo in post 866.

Geoff Kilpatrick got a present for Boof and was detected by Boof in post 875.

kevinref got a present for Cow and was detected by Cow in post 880.

jamboinglasgow got a present for bagger and was detected by bagger in post 928.

shaun.lawson got a present for jamboinglasgow and was detected by jamboinglasgow in post 1168.

Ryan Gosling got a present for Currahee! and was detected by Currahee! in post 1188.

Ribble got a present for milky_26 and was detected by milky_26 in post 1190.

Harold Bishop got a present for Floyd and was detected by Floyd in post 1309.

bighusref got a present for Geoff Kilpatrick and was detected by Geoff Kilpatrick in post 1315.

Boof got a present for Scottish_chicP and was detected by Scottish_chicP in post 1434.

Le Chat got a present for pullshapes89 and was detected by pullshapes89 in post 1444.

Brian Whittakers Tache got a present for Dave Spacey and was detected by Dave Spacey in post 1454.

The Comedian got a present for ELVIS_LEGEND and was detected by ELVIS_LEGEND in post 1478.

Tams bird got a present for Ribble and was detected by Ribble in post 1550 .

Alex got a present for shaun.lawson and was detected by pullshapes89 in post 1697.

Dunks got a present for I P Knightley and was detected by I P Knightley in post 1747.

Malinga got a present for johnmitchell and was detected by johnmitchell in post 1774.

Captain Oates got a present for Alex and was detected by HmfcAndy in post 1864.

Gambo got a present for bikerjambo and was detected by ELVIS_LEGEND in post 1925.

the_liquidator got a present for Sooperstar and was detected by pullshapes89 in post 2050.

joe.gausden got a present for yvonnejambo and was detected by pullshapes89 in post 2068.

jollyjambo1874 got a present for Devries4 and was detected by Devries4 in post 2127.

MalkyMcFrench got a present for hughesie27 and was detected by hughesie27 in post 2156.

jambovambo got a present for Harold Bishop and was detected by Harold Bishop in post 2205.

jambo 71 got a present for The Mighty Thor and was detected by The Mighty Thor in post 2211.

Carl Weathers got a present for MalkyMcFrench and was detected by MalkyMcFrench in post 2283.

Cow got a present for blairdin and was detected by ELVIS_LEGEND in post 2293.

hughesie27 got a present for jambovambo and was detected by jambovambo in post 2298.

HmfcAndy got a present for Malinga and was detected by Malinga in post 2301.

ELVIS_LEGEND got a present for 2NaFish and was detected by Cow in post 2326.

pullshapes89 got a present for kevinref and was detected by ELVIS_LEGEND in post 2328.

thehibsareintheirbeds got a present for Frank Drebin and was detected by Frank Drebin in post 2348.

Everybody loves Baz got a present for Bigsmak and was detected by Bigsmak in post 2393.

gorgiegirl got a present for brownkg and was detected by kurt mambo in post 2419.

bikerjambo got a present for Jambo Ian 1874 and was detected by Jambo Ian 1874 in post 2430.

Sooperstar got a present for PsychocAndy and was detected by PsychocAndy in post 2461.

ellie0028 got a present for Dunks and was detected by Dunks in post 2470.

Dave Spacey got a present for Beverley and was detected by Beverley in post 2473.

Bigsmak got a present for ellie0028 and was detected by ellie0028 in post 2480.

brownkg got a present for ArmiyaRomanova and was detected by Deek in post 2509

Floyd got a present for Wedge Antilles and was detected by hughesie27 in post 2552.

Frank Drebin got a present for The Doctor and was detected by Sooperstar in post 2572.

gadgey55 got a present for seats and was detected by seats in post 2591.

I P Knightley got a present for Ryan Gosling and was detected by pullshapes89 in post 2599.

HMFC4ME got a present for gorgiegirl and was detected by gorgiegirl in post 2605.

ArmiyaRomanova got a present for Everybody loves Baz and was detected by kurt mambo in post 2665.

Kenbo got a present for Brian Whittakers Tache and was detected by pullshapes89 in post 2690.

Deek got a present for Scotland and was detected by Sooperstar in post 2692.

The Mighty Thor got a present for Mr Nice and was detected by pullshapes89 in post 2706.

Commander Harris got a present for Gambo and was detected by kurt mambo in post 2710.

Scotland got a present for Carl Weathers and was detected by pullshapes89 in post 2725.

Devries4 got a present for the_liquidator and was detected by pullshapes89 in post 2756.

bagger got a present for jollyjambo1874 and was detected by pullshapes89 in post 2765.

blairdin got a present for gadgey55 and was detected by Sooperstar in post 2788.

yvonnejambo got a present for Commander Harris and was detected by Kalamazoo Jambo in post 2798.

Jambo Ian 1874 got a present for Le Chat and was detected by pullshapes89 in post 2810.

seats got a present for Wheatley and was detected by Wheatley in post 2825.

Kalamazoo Jambo got a present for Lionel Richie and was detected by Sooperstar in post 2826.

Wheatley got a present for redm and was detected by Dunks in post 2830.

PsychocAndy got a present for bighusref and was detected by brownkg in post 2843.

Currahee! got a present for thehibsareintheirbeds and was detected by milky_26 in post 2855.

milky_26 got a present for The Comedian and was detected by Frank Drebin in post 2857.

Mr Nice got a present for jambo 71 and escaped detection.

Ho Ho, and again Ho.

Archived