Zal named Player of Month for October.

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

Well done Zal, i see he was voted as the player of the Month for October.I personally would have given him it for his 5-1 gesture to the Hobos in the 1-1 game at Fester but apart from that he deserves it.

The votes are in!

Congratulations to Marius Zaliukas who has been named Wonga's Player of the Month for October.

The Lithuanian born captain has proven to be an integral member of the team after leading his side to victory in the semi-final of the Scottish Communities League Cup.

0,,10289~11425064,00.png

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20121122/the-votes-are-in_2241384_2987199

I thought you meant SPL and he would deserve that too IMO.

I thought you meant SPL and he would deserve that too IMO.

Same here.

"after leading his side to victory in the semi-final of the Scottish Communities League Cup"

Did I miss a game???

Anyway well done Zal, much deserved :thumbsup:

Fully merited, well done big chap.

Hope he gets to stay for the whole season so he gets his player of the season award as well.

"after leading his side to victory in the semi-final of the Scottish Communities League Cup"

Did I miss a game???

Anyway well done Zal, much deserved :thumbsup:

No. The author just knows the score.

His form towards the end of last season and into this season has been tremendous.

Well done Zaliukas! Has really lifted his game.

To be honest, he's probably wrapped up the player of the year award already too. By far the best performer in the squad at the moment.

All hail our cup winning, top scoring, glorious captain.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I've never seen a player improve as much as Captain Zal. He's grown into his position as leader, he thrives on the responsibility.

Compare the Zaliukas of this season to the one who punched a Falkirk player while on the ground and the change is phenomenal.

He clearly loves Hearts as well. It's a shame we'll not see much more of him because he could become a legend.

Archived