?600k up

kingantti1874

kingantti1874

@BarryAnderson_8: #Hearts have now sold ?600,000 worth of shares. Extra ?100k sold since Saturday. See today's Evening News & club website. #SaveOurHearts

Guest Bilel Mohsni

?100k since Saturday is good going. I am desperate to help again but need to wait until I can afford it... Was worried this would be the case for everyone but apparently not.

Radioactive Mince

A 3rd of the way there with a month to go. Plenty folk buying for Xmas gifts still to come I'd expect.

Then there's the LA folk who get paid monthly at various times and the weekly crowd like me buying every 1-2 weeks.

Very encouraging. Total income boost to club must be close to ?1million now.

EDIT: The only 'but': I thought the club weren't divulging the revenue until the scheme closed?

loveofthegame

Great news - and I'm one of (hopefully many) still not bought mine - saved some of my November pay and will be buying a bigger package than i'd originally planned once i get paid again at the tail end of next week.

bigis semiauskas

@BarryAnderson_8: #Hearts have now sold ?600,000 worth of shares. Extra ?100k sold since Saturday. See today's Evening News & club website. #SaveOurHearts

100k since the match on sat is incredible..

EDIT: The only 'but': I thought the club weren't divulging the revenue until the scheme closed?

What was actually said (if memory serves!) was that they wouldn't provide a running total - rather than occasional updates.

Radioactive Mince

What was actually said (if memory serves!) was that they wouldn't provide a running total - rather than occasional updates.

Sound.

It's good that we've gotten this info. Lets us all know that we need to double our original 'investment'.

Tremendous effort all round. Any of the posters who guaranteed the share issue would only raise about ?200,000, care to comment?

Makes me wonder how my Mrs would react to ?110 of Hearts shares for crimbo.

Get them bought now - you've got weeks to worry about that..! :P

Radioactive Mince

My Mrs is slightly miffed that I've not put any of mine in her name!

Next week's lot can be hers :rolleyes: Part of her Xmas was meant to be replica tops. Doubt that''ll be happening now. Fifteen pencil case sets it is then.

:deal2: - May get shown the door me thinks. Managed a donation though, wish it could be more.

I think ?600k was the final total for the Rangers Fighting Fund

Really? 600k isn't to be sniffed at or anything but it must surely have been more than that?

http://www.scotsman....ayers-1-2650243

Long way to go yet folks. Wages must be up to date the day before the share offer closes.

Not necessarily unexpected news that it was a short term deferral by the players, although a bit of comfort we may have committed to SPL we will be up to date again so quickly, along with similar pledges to HMRC .

Kemble's Cascade

http://www.scotsman....ayers-1-2650243

Long way to go yet folks. Wages must be up to date the day before the share offer closes.

Not necessarily unexpected news that it was a short term deferral by the players, although a bit of comfort we may have committed to SPL we will be up to date again so quickly, along with similar pledges to HMRC .

A bit of a non-story by the Hootsman there if you ask me. For starters, most of us knew that to more or less be the case, but as long as we sellout against Celtic and Aberdeen, then that will be close to ?250,000 in ticket sales. There's also the money we will get from the Scottish Cup tie with Hibs, and if that game goes to a replay, then that's even more currency for us.

Archived