Congratulations.

skotskosparta

skotskosparta

So my first log in since Friday, just wanted to come over and say hi, crap game, lots of possession from Hibs and nothing created from it, no fight at all. Not much between two off form teams apart from a 6foot giant that can't catch a ball.

Fine Scottish Wine

Hearts scored Hibs didn't, that pretty much suits me in any Derby. I do love some of those collins signings though, especially the now traditional blunder keeper. :)

So my first log in since Friday, just wanted to come over and say hi, crap game, lots of possession from Hibs and nothing created from it, no fight at all. Not much between two off form teams apart from a 6foot giant that can't catch a ball.

Off form face facts mate right now we are both rubbish bar 20mins in the first half from Hearts we were both dire.Both teams are miles off being anywhere near the teams they were two seasons ago and i don't really see Hibs getting back to anywhere near that as you have lost just far too many big players with not alot coming back in.

Enjoy the game Eggo:)Good seats in N2.

Enjoyed the win,but the game was pish!

Was half buckled at the game,and yes the seats were fine:)

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Geez... We just got rid of the smell from the last time you were here. :boak:

Can someone please open a fecking window! :hobo:

Seymour M Hersh
Enjoyed the win,but the game was pish!

Was half buckled at the game,and yes the seats were fine:)

Only half buckled???? Getting old son! ;)

maroonlegions
Geez... We just got rid of the smell from the last time you were here. :boak:

Can someone please open a fecking window! :hobo:

its funny how you can always smell them first, thank feck they dinnae win eh.;)

Not much between two off form teams apart from a 6foot giant that can't catch a ball.

and a stonewall penalty

and your keeper actually got his shirt dirty.

Guest Dipped Flake

Not quite my take on the game. Thought Hearts totally dominated the first half, played some decent stuff. Should have had a penalty when Velicka was pushed off the ball but of course he is Lithuanian so had to have dived. Second half, Hearts seemed to sit back a bit too much but hibs had nothing so the game just petered out, not a bad way for a derby to go when your team is winning

Not quite my take on the game. Thought Hearts totally dominated the first half, played some decent stuff. Should have had a penalty when Velicka was pushed off the ball but of course he is Lithuanian so had to have dived. Second half, Hearts seemed to sit back a bit too much but hibs had nothing so the game just petered out, not a bad way for a derby to go when your team is winning

Your version of events sounds a bit more on the ball than Skot's.....

According to the daily hun, Hobos only had 45% of posession. Hardly most of the ball.....

He actually said "a lot of possession".......so 45% actually is a lot of possession for the Hobos :)

Maroon Mayhem

I'm quietly happy at what I saw in terms of team selection from fat-heid.

Benjballoon instead of Fletcher?

Zemammammmamammamaa is a Jose Quitongo style novelty.

Only player that looked as if he would do anything was Morais and even then he didn't do much.

Players like the abovementioned will either turn a game on its head for you or be completelty anonymous. Thankfully the first two being nowhere to be seen countered the latters decent game. Having the three of them on was a bit naive. Long may it continue ;)

I thought Banks, Berra, Neilson, Karapidis, Ruben and Velicka all did their job.

The rest were pretty poor.

Hibs were very poor; the worst I've seen them since the 5-1 game.

...and Saturday's game was poor.

But Hearts won, and that's all that matters.

Buffalo Bill

I thought Banks, Berra, Neilson, Karapidis, Ruben and Velicka all did their job.

The rest were pretty poor.

Hibs were very poor; the worst I've seen them since the 5-1 game.

...and Saturday's game was poor.

But Hearts won, and that's all that matters.

Buffalo Bill

I will go along with that but add on the worse Hibs performance i have ever witnessed.It was even worse than the semi final and anything in the 80's.

portobellojambo1

We won the game, which is all that counts in derby matches.

Reasonable, as a team, for a period in the first half, two or three good individual performances throughout, but we didn't have to do an awful lot to win the game on Saturday, because Hibs were complete and utter

s h y t e and never threatened us.

maroonlegions
We won the game, which is all that counts in derby matches.

Reasonable, as a team, for a period in the first half, two or three good individual performances throughout, but we didn't have to do an awful lot to win the game on Saturday, because Hibs were complete and utter

s h y t e and never threatened us.

if i was a hobo:omg_2::boak:i would be afraid ,very afraid of their lack of anything good from that performance.;):)

Victor Meldrew
if i was a hobo:omg_2::boak:i would be afraid ,very afraid of their lack of anything good from that performance.;):)

Dn't be silly. They were the better team. They were just extremely unlucky. We didn't let them play their flairsome football, as we are big and strong and kicked them off the park. They will finish miles ahead of us in the League. We are mince. Winning this derby doesn't matter.

© Hibs.net

If you don't believe me, just go and have a look at what they are saying. :confused:

I will go along with that but add on the worse Hibs performance i have ever witnessed.It was even worse than the semi final and anything in the 80's.

I'd say Hibs were way worse on Saturday than they wee in the semi, too.

In the semi, Hibs were still in it up until the 2nd goal and Sproule's sending off.

On Saturday, Rob Jones was playing hoofball all day and any presure they had was as a result of our own dithering.

I'm not slagging Hibs off because we were pretty poor too but I've been use to watching us have a real battle since they were promoted, and that's the worst they've been.

Buffalo Bill

If you were a hobo, you'd probably be wondering what the bright rectangle in front of you was.

Archived