"The Conversation"

scott_jambo

"Things are too coupley at the moment, I need some time to think. Things are going too fast too soon etc.."

Bitch. Do you think I even wanted to commit? You tricked me into committing and now YOU are giving me "the conversation".

Feel sick now. Hate her.

She tricked me "Ive never met someone like you before, i've never felt this way before about someone"

4 months later - I get this - well how about you dont trick me with your minging chat in the first place. Witch!

By the power of Youtube I will do this now.

Its a pisser, mate (not the album, ******* genius) - most of us have been there at some point in our lives.

Don't listen to folk who tell you to snap out of it and it will get easier with time - take as long as you to get over it fella.

Its a pisser, mate (not the album, ******* genius) - most of us have been there at some point in our lives.

Don't listen to folk who tell you to snap out of it and it will get easier with time - take as long as you to get over it fella.

Thanks man.

Rejection is tough, especially when you don't usually fall for someone but they create the conditions for you to do exactly that and then rip it away.

Feel crap. Bang goes the early night i was having so I could drive through to see her tomorrow! What a fool.

This is a fourth month relationship we're talking about here! Come on snap out of it. Go out have fun and enjoy yourself!

This is a fourth month relationship we're talking about here! Come on snap out of it. Go out have fun and enjoy yourself!

Met her over a year ago. Complicated.

"Things are too coupley at the moment, I need some time to think. Things are going too fast too soon etc.."

Bitch. Do you think I even wanted to commit? You tricked me into committing and now YOU are giving me "the conversation".

Feel sick now. Hate her.

Whats the commitment though?,moving in together,a ring or who pays the quarterly gas bill?

You ain't a fool mate. Some things you never get over, you just move on.

Its early doors since things have went shit, things might work out in the coming weeks.

Its the worst though mate - music is such a great sanctuary though.

:paterson:

See females thread for all bursd problems.

Must've found someone with a bigger tadger. Unfortunately, you can't do anything about that.

Chad Sexington

It is better to have loved and lost and all that.

Ignore the sad acts having a cheap pop, mate.

Keep your chin up. :)

TBH it sounds like you got too clingy with her, don't text her or phone her for the next month and get out with your mates and I guarantee she will be desperate to get you back. Then you tell her to bolt.

She doesnt want to buy you a chrissie present pal.Must have her head screwed on as its Lads that usually dump their lass before Crimbo.

She,ll call after the Bells

Must've found someone with a bigger tadger. Unfortunately, you can't do anything about that.

There are people on the internet who claim to be able to help him with that problem.

The People's Chimp

TBH it sounds like you got too clingy with her, don't text her or phone her for the next month and get out with your mates and I guarantee she will be desperate to get you back. Then you tell her to bolt.

This is good advice.

The one tshirt you don't want in your wardrobe. We have all got one at some time.

Mope about for a week then get back out and into the game.

A wee word of warning, do go for someone on your level. You just need your tubes cleaned out by then, go slightly below your standard and let it all out. You do not want your next conquest to be "The One" as that will be doomed.

You used to sound a playa, get out and play.

Time helps a broken heart, a gobble helps the rest of you.

Jelqing....

Gutted this wasn't a thread about the Gene Hackman classic.

But on the actual issue: aye, what The Imp said.

Archived