?500,000 in shares

IMac

It's a very good total so far but realistically we aren't going to sell ?1.8m in this share issue. However, If they are sensible about when they release half season tickets, next seasons season tickets and possibly a further share issue in the spring then we should be looking a lot healthier. I'm sure there's a decent amount of jambos who work for financial institutions in Edinburgh who may expect some sort of bonus in March/April and this would IMO be the time to launch another share issue. Especially as it'll be straight after another fantastic cup win!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

It's a very good total so far but realistically we aren't going to sell ?1.8m in this share issue. However, If they are sensible about when they release half season tickets, next seasons season tickets and possibly a further share issue in the spring then we should be looking a lot healthier. I'm sure there's a decent amount of jambos who work for financial institutions in Edinburgh who may expect some sort of bonus in March/April and this would IMO be the time to launch another share issue. Especially as it'll be straight after another fantastic cup win!

We've at least 800k still to come in from transfer fees.

Correct dave. A figure of ?1.8 million was given as the amount of cash needed to run the club to the end of the season. No figure has been given in respect of how much the owner is looking for to depart the scene, therefore you have to assume the price and conditions are negotiable.

While the opening offer was undoubtedly very low in such negotiations you never enter the bidding with your highest offer, you need to play your cards close to your chest and test the seller, to see how much they want to sell.

In terms of the amount of money raised from the shares it is a reasonable amount but it is still only around 30% of the total potentially required (unless the club changes hands before the season ends) and shouldn't be a signal that we are nearly there, there is still a long way to go.

Its one thing starting with a low offer.

Its another thing trying to insult the current owners by asking them to hand over the club for the price of the tax bill.

Fxxx the SPFL

The cup game against the hobbits should bring us a good ?200k plus tv money we will sell 3800 @ ?25 = ?96k plus some of the hobbits share geta reply and thats another ?200k aberdeen have asked for more tickets and the scum will fill the roseburn so we should be bringing in plenty sheckles in the next month.

Its one thing starting with a low offer.

Its another thing trying to insult the current owners by asking them to hand over the club for the price of the tax bill.

The initial offer INCLUDED the ?450,000 for the tax bill. Read the statement!

Cappuccino Kid

Wouldn't be like Der Hun to fail to pay a bill on time though would it. I know people in glass houses etc but at least we pay them (if a wee bit late).

I'm pretty sure that money won't be included in 2 million required as that will already be budgeted for. Think we'll need to find an additional 2 million which I think is doable now especially with further wage bill reductions in January likely.

Bungalow Bill

I'm pretty sure that money won't be included in 2 million required as that will already be budgeted for. Think we'll need to find an additional 2 million which I think is doable now especially with further wage bill reductions in January likely.

Spot on here. The transfer money from Rangers would already have been accounted for. Amazing effort getting to ?500K but the target is ?1.8 million in shares, not merchandise etc. Obviously merchandise helps too though.

bigis semiauskas

people still getting to heavy an deep into this,500k unbelievable well done to all who have bought shares end ov

BRAVEHEART1874

Got some shares today and saw others with forms so apart from the credit card chit long may it continue

Jam Tarts 1874

The level of cash raised through the share sale is fantastic. I hope fans continue to buy and ignore the distractions from other parties.

Little bit behind with this thread but folks please remember ?1.8m is the funding gap for the season and the Templeton money, and even the Wallace money will already have been budgeted for.

Still a long way to go.

But half a mill is amazing

Little bit behind with this thread but folks please remember ?1.8m is the funding gap for the season and the Templeton money, and even the Wallace money will already have been budgeted for.

Still a long way to go.

But half a mill is amazing

We have done brilliantly and tv and transfer money will help. It is probably allowed for, so we must keep it up. I firmly believe giving direct to the club is by far the best option or the JKB fund, as that ultimately goes direct to the club. As legitimate as other funds may be, that appears not to be the case with them. Just my opinion, mind.

Archived