?500,000 in shares

IMac

Pinilla back in January, anyone?

If his tweets at the start of the season were anything to go by, he will defo be back at some stage.

J.T.F.Robertson

Looks as if investing with the club is the only way ahead, no point in putting our money with any other group. :sarcasm:

Just thinking out loud.

Looks as if investing with the club is the only way ahead, no point in putting our money with any other group.

Just thinking out loud.

To me, it's the only option right now. I've put in hundreds now. If there is another share issue/fund/membership option at some point in future, I'll chuck in more.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Looks as if investing with the club is the only way ahead, no point in putting our money with any other group.

Just thinking out loud.

Great to see an awful lot of people putting their trust and their money in the current custodians of the club.

We just need to make sure our games against Celtic and Aberdeen have really high attendances and then we are home and dry. Great effort from everyone who has invested! :pleasingao:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Great stuff but I thought we weren't getting a running total?? This may put people off IMO thinking the works done!!

Not me, as soon as more money hits my account, I'll be straight back down to the counter. :)

also sends a huge message to vlad that we wont sit around like patsies when the eventual deal to sell comes around,if he tries to pull a flanker we are mobilized and ready..............

Not me, as soon as more money hits my account, I'll be straight back down to the counter. :)

Brilliant mate I just hope it doesn't put people who haven't contributed off

J.T.F.Robertson

To me, it's the only option right now. I've put in hundreds now. If there is another share issue/fund/membership option at some point in future, I'll chuck in more.

Great to see an awful lot of people putting their trust and their money in the current custodians of the club.

Sorry lads, I went back in for an edit. I should probably have sought this guy out. :mw_rolleyes:

Peebo, I hope you're right, but this is what it's come to for me, with regard to taking anything that comes out of Tynie, at face value.

I hope so too. I am quietly confident that our supporters are acutely aware that we are not out of the woods yet. :)

Amen brother. B)

J.T.F.Robertson

Great stuff but I thought we weren't getting a running total?? This may put people off IMO thinking the works done!!

Hmm.

Elvis is a Jambo

I hope so too. I am quietly confident that our supporters are acutely aware that we are not out of the woods yet. :)

Especially as we need to raise 1.8 million with only 4 weeks to go!

Hard work still required but still an Amazing effort.

Said before that doing nothing is not an option. Appreciate many are wary of buying shares but in reality its a emotional investment - your not doing to make money are you!!!!

Keep up the good work guys!!!

It looks like this is the figure for shares only, if you add to that the extra money generated from ticket sales and merchandising it's probably nearer the ?750,000 mark.

Still work to be done but a great effort by the supporters.

Francis Albert

Great stuff. Well done everyone. Surpassed my expectations (and of course that of our local newspaper).

Staggering that fans have paid more for 3% of Hearts than the Foundation offered for 100%.

Any doubts about the appetite for fans' ownership can surely be put to bed.

Great stuff. Well done everyone. Surpassed my expectations (and of course that of our local newspaper).

Staggering that fans have paid more for 3% of Hearts than the Foundation offered for 100%.

Not at all comparable though. The fans would buy the shares regardless of the percentage they represent as the money is being donated to keep the club going.

But we need to put in another ?1m+, so far from out of the woods yet.

ToadKiller Dog

Not at all comparable though. The fans would buy the shares regardless of the percentage they represent as the money is being donatedr to keep the club going.

But said group has told us not to buy shares at this time .

Great amount so far a Long way to go we are amazing .

It's a great start but we've all got to continue our efforts. Lets get Tynie filled for every match and continue investing in the share scheme. Every pound donated will increase the prospect of fan ownership and our attraction to investors.

Well done everyone so far!

portobellojambo1

Not at all comparable though. The fans would buy the shares regardless of the percentage they represent as the money is being donated to keep the club going.

Correct dave. A figure of ?1.8 million was given as the amount of cash needed to run the club to the end of the season. No figure has been given in respect of how much the owner is looking for to depart the scene, therefore you have to assume the price and conditions are negotiable.

While the opening offer was undoubtedly very low in such negotiations you never enter the bidding with your highest offer, you need to play your cards close to your chest and test the seller, to see how much they want to sell.

In terms of the amount of money raised from the shares it is a reasonable amount but it is still only around 30% of the total potentially required (unless the club changes hands before the season ends) and shouldn't be a signal that we are nearly there, there is still a long way to go.

Some folk can't help themselves.

A feelgood day and a feelgood thread yet some can't help but peddle their agendas.

Good posts by davemclaren & portobellojambo1.

Correct dave. A figure of ?1.8 million was given as the amount of cash needed to run the club to the end of the season. No figure has been given in respect of how much the owner is looking for to depart the scene, therefore you have to assume the price and conditions are negotiable.

While the opening offer was undoubtedly very low in such negotiations you never enter the bidding with your highest offer, you need to play your cards close to your chest and test the seller, to see how much they want to sell.

In terms of the amount of money raised from the shares it is a reasonable amount but it is still only around 30% of the total potentially required (unless the club changes hands before the season ends) and shouldn't be a signal that we are nearly there, there is still a long way to go.

I agree with the bit on bold but your opening offer should at least be credible......unfortunately it was almost insulting.

portobellojambo1

I agree with the bit on bold but your opening offer should at least be credible......unfortunately it was almost insulting.

I agree that as opening offers go it would have been received as a bit of a piss take Mr Loverman, and said as much on one of the many other threads running on this topic. However, we can but wait and see what the next offer is and hopefully the potential buyers don't jump from piss take offer to madly over priced offer. They still hold the cards in these dealings.

I agree that as opening offers go it would have been received as a bit of a piss take Mr Loverman, and said as much on one of the many other threads running on this topic. However, we can but wait and see what the next offer is and hopefully the potential buyers don't jump from piss take offer to madly over priced offer. They still hold the cards in these dealings.

Based on the first offer, the next one, irrespective of the offer, could be met with resistance owing to the insulting first offer - I'd imagine Vlad would be in the resitance camp.

Especially as we need to raise 1.8 million with only 4 weeks to go!

Only if we lose the BIG tax-case, if our 'Arry can pump Hector - so can we!

Let's keep donating to keep wages, bills, future tax &NI etc. up to date though!

A GREAT effort guys and gals :thumbsup: :thumbsup: !

Francis Albert

Only if we lose the BIG tax-case, if our 'Arry can pump Hector - so can we!

Let's keep donating to keep wages, bills, future tax &NI etc. up to date though!

A GREAT effort guys and gals :thumbsup: :thumbsup: !

The big tax case is separate and supposedly being funded separately. ?1.8m to keep us going to the end of the season. So keep it up lads and lasses.

Francis Albert

Some folk can't help themselves.

A feelgood day and a feelgood thread yet some can't help but peddle their agendas.

Good posts by davemclaren & portobellojambo1.

So your first appearance on this feel good thread is to slag off another poster. Well done.

Archived