X-box 360 thru pc monitor?

teepee

Looking for a bit of help...recently got an x-box 360, the wife has very genoursly allowed me to turn the spare room into a gaming room, for the pc & 360..however being a tight fisted sod(and being skint!!) i was wondering if its possible to run the 360 thru the pc monitor..its dell...failing that do you know of any pc monitors that support both applications simoultanously......thanks in advance

Will using a PC monitor give it a higher definition? I've noticed with some games that small text is pretty fuzzy when using a normal TV, anyone else have these problems?

Will using a PC monitor give it a higher definition? I've noticed with some games that small text is pretty fuzzy when using a normal TV, anyone else have these problems?

Yes it will let you play games in HD depending on how new your monitor is it can play up to 1080p but even the oldest of CRT monitors will play in 720p.

You should be able to purchase some sort of splitter/chooser so that you can hook both your PC and Xbox into your monitor.

Check online.

jack D and coke
Will it not be poorer quality due to the VGA cable?

Don't think so mate. I use the VGA cable linked up to my LCD TV and it's the mutts.

Outputs at 1080p if your TV supports it.

Archived