?250k raised

kingantti1874

Alwaysinourshadows

I'd be surprised if that's including shares considering hearts have said they won't be stating how many shares they have sold

Given the feedback on here, the feedback in the shop and the near 100% take up from my own friends and family(who I suspect would cover a fairly broad demographic) .. I would think its not a big number at all

That is fair enough. However as the past has shown, Kickback really doesn't offer that much of a range in opinion on Hearts. There are probably considerably less active users on KB than the average home attendance.

There will be literally thousands of folk who will not have put a penny in, and literally thousands who cannot afford to meet even the smallest share package.

ToadKiller Dog

That figure was given as such last Saturday , I don't believe it's that Low . So we have raised nothing since then ? .

I also don't believe that the share sales are in that figure as stated they are confidential .

Somebody said the Fetadovas said at the Inverness meeting as such .

That figure was given as such last Saturday , I don't believe it's that Low . So we have raised nothing since then ? .

I also don't believe that the share sales are in that figure as stated they are confidential .

Somebody said the Fetadovas said at the Inverness meeting as such .

I too dont think they can include the share sales. The shares do not become availiable to actually buy until the deadline date. The monies paid with the applications is probably not in Hearts hands as such until the shares are purchased.IMO.

Nucky Thompson

I'd be surprised if that's including shares considering hearts have said they won't be stating how many shares they have sold

Correct. Serge has already said he won't give a running total on shares because the press will use it for their own agendas

Correct. Serge has already said he won't give a running total on shares because the press will use it for their own agendas

So you think the shares figure has not been added to the total?

That being the case, we must be knocking on the door of ?450k?

Surely they are including it - just not saying specifically how many have been sold.

Nucky Thompson

So you think the shares figure has not been added to the total?

That being the case, we must be knocking on the door of ?450k?

Surely they are including it - just not saying specifically how many have been sold.

Maybe the press are just speculating but Hearts are 100% not giving running totals on shares bought

Radioactive Mince

Maybe the press are just speculating but Hearts are 100% not giving running totals on shares bought

This.

It WON'T include shares. In actual fact, it's a quite remarkable sum to raise on ticket sales and merchandise. Fantastic, but it cannot stop here.

Pleased to report that I was at Tynecastle today buying shares and picking up various tickets. Because I was doing three different transaction s at the desk, a queue formed right back to the toilets. Encouraging.

Ps this was at about three o'clock, so most pug munters weren't even finished work.

Knew Thursday would be a good day :smuggy:

tartofmidlothian

This.

It WON'T include shares. In actual fact, it's a quite remarkable sum to raise on ticket sales and merchandise. Fantastic, but it cannot stop here.

Pleased to report that I was at Tynecastle today buying shares and picking up various tickets. Because I was doing three different transaction s at the desk, a queue formed right back to the toilets. Encouraging.

Ps this was at about three o'clock, so most pug munters weren't even finished work.

Knew Thursday would be a good day :smuggy:

Was going to go in and get my shares about the same time. Glad I didn't now! :lol:

That's all very well but I think Serge has to give us regular updates on how much has been collected and what they are doing with it. We were promised transparency and honesty but I'm not seeing it yet.

a dont think this counts the share issue money dont think they can legally divulge how much was taking in until the offer closes maybe some of the legal mob can clarify this

I'm sure you're right about the shares total.

I'd recon that ?250,000 will be match tickets alone.

In very crude round figures;

6,000 sold St Liedown

1,000 sold Celtic

1,000 sold Aberdeen

1,000 sold Dundee Utd

1,000 sold Hibs

Pure guesstimates on my part, but at an average of ?25 a ticket, that gives you the EEN figure of ?250,000.

it would be good to get shot of the wee tax bill keep to the payment plan regarding normal tax payments and try to encourage as many people to buy match tickets from now to the end of the season where we can really stabalise the club as all the big earners are out of contract my only real worry is the big tax case which begins on monday

Archived