Zals shirt auction at Gorgie Suite tonight

Serj Tankian

Something about these photos reminded me of Captain Sensible from The Damned, so I went looking for an image of him for comparison. Turns out the Captain already knew the score back in 1983!

captain-sensible-back-to-school-am-4.jpg

:wow:

I occasionally pop down to Riccarton with my oldest to watch them train and Zali is normally the first to come over and talk to her just asking her how she is and how she is enjoying school. when a ball goes out of play she'll run after it bring it back and then he'll come and get it back sometimes with a wee 1-2 with her if its the end of an exercise. He's a nice guy all round to be honest! Loves the club and fans no matter how big or small

Gregory House M.D.

I must admit I was one of the Bambi/bombscare group of last year. By **** I love this man now. If he doesn't get a testimonial it's a crime against humanity. Please drop your wages and stay Marius :sob:

can somebody please post the clip from the derby earlier this season where he winds up the hibs fans giving him stick by pointing to his name and then giving it the 5-1

maroonlegions

can somebody please post the clip from the derby earlier this season where he winds up the hibs fans giving him stick by pointing to his name and then giving it the 5-1

Marius ?ali?kas has shown the way that the captain of a football club should conduct himself in times of adversity. He has stepped up to the plate and led by example both on and off the field. A shining example for any youngsters hoping to make a career in professional football.

loveofthegame

A good, good Hearts man these days.

To say it took some time for him to "grow on me" would be an understatement, but i genuinely have grown to love him.

Cup winning captain who genuinely seems to love the club - a legend in my eyes.

I must admit I was one of the Bambi/bombscare group of last year. By **** I love this man now. If he doesn't get a testimonial it's a crime against humanity. Please drop your wages and stay Marius :sob:

We all make mistakes - at least you saw the error of your ways.

:wub: Zal :wub:

How much did Willie Baulds Scotland shirt go for?

It didn't was only on display to get a picture with it for a donation .

The Great Khali

Zal came into my work on Monday. He always comes in and speaks to everyone and I said to him "great penalty on Saturday big man"!

His reply... "I know...

But that is appreciated" :lol:

Gregory House M.D.

It didn't was only on display to get a picture with it for a donation .

Should've sold it :ninja: Could've paid the tax bill up front. :P

Still doesn't like getting his photo taken though, despite looking suave as hell...

7792EEDD-C729-422F-A9D2-FB027208CFD8-9102-00000D52333E97C2.jpg

I felt sorry for the guy who lost out in the bidding war for the liverpool shirt. :cool4:

. Do you ???

mahgrassyshoes

Do you remember when a small band of folk said they would rather have McPake :vrface:

Zal is a messing legend. :wub:

The Great Khali

Can we get "ZAL IS THE CAPTAIN OF OUR SHIP OF OUR SHIP" going on Sat?

A ship is a tanker, and *insert name of choice" is a w****r Zal is the captain of our ship of our ship.

mahgrassyshoes

A ship is a tanker, and *insert name of choice" is a w****r Zal is the captain of our ship of our ship.

McPake or Griffiths have to be the choices. I'd go for McPake because Griffiths already has his own song.

McPake or Griffiths have to be the choices. I'd go for McPake because Griffiths already has his own song.

McGowan. That wee muppet done the "sssh" celebration. But we went on to win 5-2. Actually Zal got sent off that day.

Archived