Zals shirt auction at Gorgie Suite tonight

Serj Tankian

Maroon Sailor

I was there - good night but way out of my league with some of these bids !

?1150 is a fantastic bid and good on you whoever was on the other end of that phone

I was there - good night but way out of my league with some of these bids !

?1150 is a fantastic bid and good on you whoever was on the other end of that phone

Looked like a guy in the room won it

Thought he'd bought his own shirt (was reported as such) but nevermind, bumping the price up a wee bit is just as good. :thumbsup:

J Cheever Loophole

Paid ?20 to have a man hug with zal

I hereby promise to donate ?10 for a diluted "proxy hug"with your good self on Saturday.Well done.

Thought he'd bought his own shirt (was reported as such) but nevermind, bumping the price up a wee bit is just as good. :thumbsup:

Zal donated 2 shirts tonight - i think he was successful in winning the other one

He donated the Stevie Gerrard shirt to the auction and then bought it back. what a guy!

Maroon Sailor

He bought his own framed and signed Steven Gerrard Liverpool shirt - it was the last item of the auction and he put in ?1051 for it ........ think that was the final amount. He kept putting 5-1 on the end of his bids

Paid ?20 to have a man hug with zal

Was that beside the cup? As I seen someone cuddling him then...

I was under the impression Zal bought both the shirts back that he had donated. He actually said he wasn't going to let "that" shirt go, he wanted it back. Are you sure he never won it???

Maroon Sailor

I was under the impression Zal bought both the shirts back that he had donated. He actually said he wasn't going to let "that" shirt go, he wanted it back. Are you sure he never won it???

I think the guy with the phone bid was successful. Weren't there 3 shirts made for each player for the cup final - this might not have been the one he actually wore, despite what Scott Wilson said at the start. Beattie's shirt was 1 of 3 that were made.

I think the guy with the phone bid was successful. Weren't there 3 shirts made for each player for the cup final - this might not have been the one he actually wore, despite what Scott Wilson said at the start. Beattie's shirt was 1 of 3 that were made.

Yes, Zal's cup final shirt went to a phone bidder.

John Montgomery

He bought his own framed and signed Steven Gerrard Liverpool shirt - it was the last item of the auction and he put in ?1051 for it ........ think that was the final amount. He kept putting 5-1 on the end of his bids

Thanks. I posted on Facebook he had bought the shirt he had donated for ?1051.00. I was beginning to think I had got it wrong.

Probably the most interesting accent at the club..the Lithuanian & Scottish mixed together, shows he's been at the club a while!

Could someone do me a favour and post the picture of Zal with the cup on the bus?

I won a signed A3 copy of it tonight in the raffle. Delighted!

I am sure someone has it on their avatar

John Montgomery

I won a signed A3 copy of it tonight in the raffle. Delighted!

I am sure someone has it on their avatar

Well done. On that subject we should say well done also too the photographer who donated a lot of prizes and bid for a lot also.

Could someone do me a favour and post the picture of Zal with the cup on the bus?

Not the one you mean, but I like it :)

6983187_400_400_0_0_fit_0_9c359ebab8b4cfda1dd99c6151481318.jpg

This one?

zal2.jpg

If not, it's still a magnificent picture. :)

Post #30. Kirkwood's avatar :pleasing:

Not the one you mean, but I like it :)

6983187_400_400_0_0_fit_0_9c359ebab8b4cfda1dd99c6151481318.jpg

This one?

zal2.jpg

If not, it's still a magnificent picture. :)

Something about these photos reminded me of Captain Sensible from The Damned, so I went looking for an image of him for comparison. Turns out the Captain already knew the score back in 1983!

captain-sensible-back-to-school-am-4.jpg

Archived