'Half' Season Tickets

allanjyoung

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone in contact with the Ticket Offfice has heard any news of the possible early sale of half season tickets. I realise the focus has to be on securing sell-out for the immediate games, but with the need for instant revenue this could be an option for some fans such as myself. Being based abroad, I am still able to buy tickets for family & friends on matchdays but I am sure that a confirmed, regular seat would encourage those who perhaps don't have the time / money / unsure commitment to consider attending every game to get into the habit and really appreciate what going to Hearts should be all about.

Just a thought.

On the positive side, I have worked in Thailand, Mexico, Costa Rico, Saudi Arabia, Japan & the UAE. The positive messages I have been getting from friends & students, both current and in some cases long-forgotten, from all over the world has been great. Our club is one of the oldest in world football. It isn't just a football club, it is part of local, national & international history, it is part of the social fabric, it provides community, it bridges generations and unites those who would otherwise be divided. With commitment, sacrifice, enthusiam and unity it can prevail. Let's continue our efforts and spread the message to as wide a community as possible.

Archived