Magaluf in March

kearney19

Since I work abroad...dont think I shall be going back next year been asked to go to Magaluf with a mate for a week in March... the questions I ask is for anyone who has been there etc...

In March is it busy for going out etc?

And is it pricey for food and drink etc bear in mind we are in an all inclusive hotel though..

Cheers :)

Imagine towards the tail end of march it will start to pick up again. Don't know if there are many Karaoke joints over there though...

Imagine towards the tail end of march it will start to pick up again. Don't know if there are many Karaoke joints over there though...

:lol:

I was in Palma Nova in September and went to Magaluf for a few nights out as they are right next to one another.

It was ok. If you do go go to the Cafe Royal in Palma Nova. Plenty tv's for the football and Sergio has a Hearts top and plays the Hearts song.

Go in May every year with the guys. March is dead I am told. Starts to get busy mid-April. Karaoke in The White Horse just up from Kathmandu.

Walter Bishop

Just back from a stag in September was really busy, really cheap and a great laugh. Dont think the season starts until april/may though.

I used to work in travel. November through to April tends to be lots of blue rinse brigade. Only a handful of bars open and not any clubs. If you don't mind being surrounded by OAP's and playing bingo at night then it's right up your street. Your better going to the canaries at that time of year. Better weather and better nightlife.

Archived