I'm A Fan of Celebrity Baps, Get Them Out For Me!

Budgie.

Sterling Archer

Surely a failure in the acting profession would be someone who can't get any TV work? :unsure:

Surely a success in the acting profession would have achieved more than one role (in Coronation St no less) and embarrassing themselves in a jungle?

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely a success in the acting profession would have achieved more than one role (in Coronation St no less) and embarrassing themselves in a jungle?

Not being a total failure does not equal being a success :thumbsup:

Lovely chebs, but I need a closer inspection of her tattoo on her left inner thigh.

Not a fan of tats on bursd, but I make an exception on this one.

Tattoo artists have a great job at times.

Beggars belief - how the hell did she pluck up the courage to get a bloody tattoo? Probably took 20 trips to the parlor and a bucket of valium to get it done.

Sterling Archer

Not being a total failure does not equal being a success :thumbsup:

I agree.

I'm arguing that only ever being in coronation st does equal total failure though.

I agree.

I'm arguing that only ever being in coronation st does equal total failure though.

:cornette:

There is no way she is a total failure.

She was a regular in one of the most popular programmes on British TV for over a decade and has now left to do other things. She's currently the most talked about star on another of the most popular programmes on British TV. All this by the age of 20/21/22 whatever she is.

If that makes her a total failure you must have a very warped sense of analysis.

Keegan kicks the shit out of Flanagan any day.

Michelle, not Kevin.

I'd pay top dollar to see either tbh

She was a regular in one of the most popular programmes on British TV for over a decade and has now left to do other things. She's currently the most talked about star on another of the most popular programmes on British TV. All this by the age of 20/21/22 whatever she is.

If that makes her a total failure you must have a very warped sense of analysis.

She was also in a st trinians film. Though it was possibly the worst film I've ever seen.

She was also in a st trinians film. Though it was possibly the worst film I've ever seen.

Think you're getting her mixed up with someone else mate. According to IMDB she hasn't been in any movies.

Think you're getting her mixed up with someone else mate. According to IMDB she hasn't been in any movies.

Turns out it was actually talulah Reilly. Whoever that is.

I have to say, I think Janine Butcher is also worth a belt. I would take her over ROSIE WEBSTAR.

Like a bit of Charlie Brooks myself. :thumbsup:

janine.jpg

Charlie_brooks_loaded_1_762_thumb_140x180.jpg

Yup! :thumbsup:

She's being cruelly overlooked in favour of WEBSTAR.

She has a glint in her eye - a glint that suggests she could suck an apple through a hosepipe.

Jambof3tornado

She has a glint in her eye - a glint that suggests she could suck an apple through a hosepipe.

Nah thats Pat Butcher you are thinking of!!!

The ironic thing about WEBSTAR being so cowardly is that her dad is so courageous...

600full-bravestarr-poster.jpg

The People's Chimp

12 stars!

Pwoud, very pwoud! :)

If this relates in any way to the 'like' button then we're in for an awful stream of pish flooding kickback over the next week.

If this relates in any way to the 'like' button then we're in for an awful stream of pish flooding kickback over the next week.

5cdde-missingthepoint.jpg

Sterling Archer

Ah the cornette, the ever reliable fallback for when an argument is going well.

Your argument now seems to be that because she's been in shows that are popular that makes her a success in her profession. I would argue that just because something is popular doesn't mean it's any good (e.g. Taken 2 (despite what Mr Murdoch would have you believe)).

If you're honestly trying to say that she's a successful actress because she played a role in a UK soap (where she was one of many characters) and because she appeared on a trashy reality TV show then I would call into question your analysis.

Meryl Streep is a successful actress, this dame is not.

Ah the cornette, the ever reliable fallback for when an argument is going well.

Your argument now seems to be that because she's been in shows that are popular that makes her a success in her profession. I would argue that just because something is popular doesn't mean it's any good (e.g. Taken 2 (despite what Mr Murdoch would have you believe)).

If you're honestly trying to say that she's a successful actress because she played a role in a UK soap (where she was one of many characters) and because she appeared on a trashy reality TV show then I would call into question your analysis.

Meryl Streep is a successful actress, this dame is not.

Please make your mind up.

Is your argument that she is a total failure or that she isn't a success. They are mutually exclusive you know. :thumbsup:

Sterling Archer

Please make your mind up.

Is your argument that she is a total failure or that she isn't a success. They are mutually exclusive you know. :thumbsup:

I had ages ago.

She's a total failure as an actress and although I can't be 100% I'd wager that she's a failure as a human being as well.

I had ages ago.

She's a total failure as an actress and although I can't be 100% I'd wager that she's a failure as a human being as well.

Nice.

Sexton Hardcastle

Come on here find some lunchtime chebs but instead find blokes debating her achievements or whatever.

Disappointed troops.

You know what the Keegan/Flanaghan debate had its merits but seriously what the **** is the deal with debating the career of some bint from Corrie?

Come on here find some lunchtime chebs but instead find blokes debating her achievements or whatever.

Disappointed troops.

You know what the Keegan/Flanaghan debate had its merits but seriously what the **** is the deal with debating the career of some bint from Corrie?

These. Forget Budgie and his pish trollin patter, back on with the chebs

4_helen_flanagan.jpg

936full-helen-flanagan.jpg

I feel a bit sorry for Helen Flanagan. She's been playing Rosie Webster since she was a wee lassie, since she was 10. Been in the public eye, cocooned from the real world, raised a 'celebrity'. At 10 she didn't fully choose it, she wouldn't have the wherewithal to make a decision and since then she's not had a normal life. Can you really hold her responsible, accountable for the woman she's become?

In lots of ways she's still that wee girl, no life experience, no maturity, in other ways she's very much not like that wee girl e.g the massive tits.

It must be confusing for her.

Archived