I'm A Fan of Celebrity Baps, Get Them Out For Me!

Budgie.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keegan is much prettier but chebs aren't as impressive.

I beg to differ!

Keegan has the whole package, Flanagan only has impressive Chebs.

I beg to differ!

Keegan has the whole package, Flanagan only has impressive Chebs.

They look like they'll be tucked into her pants by the time she's forty.

Jambof3tornado

They look like they'll be tucked into her pants by the time she's forty.

I'll have moved on to someone much younger by then so it won't matter where she's tucking them in!!!

article-2233043-1605E10C000005DC-929_634x546.jpg

I may be being a prude here but even in the late lamented Pub you weren't allowed to show a Ladies box

Konrad von Carstein

Sadly I'm going to take this thread off track, but, who the feck is the Ra-hee-ly annoying gay **** on the "Get Me Out of Here Now" show I have shouted "Shut the feck up" about 20 times in the last 5 minutes*

*not watching it the bursd is.........................................

.honest

She has a cracking set of chebs, her body is no bad... I would bang... Aye her face, aye her scary eyes... Turn the light off or bend her over!!

Far better tits and body than Michelle Keegan IMO. Keegan is a bit skinny for me, too many ribs sticking out.

Her face isn't the best but she's still pretty.

Far better tits and body than Michelle Keegan IMO. Keegan is a bit skinny for me, too many ribs sticking out.

You have Flanagan & I have Keegan then??

Sound like deal? :thumbsup:

BoJack Horseman

22086775.jpg

22086775.jpg

Except I never said that did I? :lol:

The thread went off on a tangent earlier as to who was more attractive out of the two, was merely adding my 2 cents. They are both stunning.

Flannagan's body and Keegan's face IMO.

Except I never said that did I? :lol:

The thread went off on a tangent earlier as to who was more attractive out of the two, was merely adding my 2 cents. They are both stunning.

Flannagan's body and Keegan's face IMO.

:spoton:

Keegan on all counts for me

I wouldnt ride her, id make sweet sweet love to her :wub:

It'd be over before she'd even have started! :sob:

BoJack Horseman

It'd be over before she'd even have started! :sob:

All she'd be getting from me is a wet thigh.

Keegan on all counts for me

I wouldnt ride her, id make sweet sweet love to her :wub:

It would go off before you got it out the holster sonny. :youth:

Some outrageous objectivisation of women on this thread, which is disappointing.

Anyway, that Flanagan lass looks like she's always on the verge of tears. It's not exactly an attractive look but she gets by because no one ever really looks at her face. Keegan on the other hand is all kinds of hot.

And that's just the way Tommy likes em :smuggy:

Guest C00l K1d

Just watched that jungle programme shes on and she just comes across like a ****

Keegan seemed like she was a laugh when she was on that celebrity juice

Goldstone Wonder

Nice tits. Very average face. Total pain in the arse who isn't even prepared to have a go at the bloody trials. What did she think she would be doing in there? Limahl & Bristow rightly getting stuck in to her.

Nice tits. Very average face. Total pain in the arse who isn't even prepared to have a go at the bloody trials. What did she think she would be doing in there? Limahl & Bristow rightly getting stuck in to her.

Her man must be at home watching this through his fingers, cringing!

:pleasing:

Just knew she would do a runner greetin after she was picked again. Incredible rack, but it's attached to an immature, childish, thoroughly self-absorbed, selfish woman who is utterly incapable of any self-awareness, personal growth, insight or even a modicum of consideration for the needs of others. We all have the odd phobia or dislike but you go further for others than you maybe would for yourself, surely? She doesn't even listen when she has the rules of the trial explained to her, just stand there like she's above it all, scary eyes staring into the distance. Just an absolute failure at life.

I know she's had mental health issues, but they do get checked over and signed off before going on these shows. And their agents surely let them know what they are in for!

Just knew she would do a runner greetin after she was picked again. Incredible rack, but it's attached to an immature, childish, thoroughly self-absorbed, selfish woman who is utterly incapable of any self-awareness, personal growth, insight or even a modicum of consideration for the needs of others. We all have the odd phobia or dislike but you go further for others than you maybe would for yourself, surely? She doesn't even listen when she has the rules of the trial explained to her, just stand there like she's above it all, scary eyes staring into the distance. Just an absolute failure at life.

I know she's had mental health issues, but they do get checked over and signed off before going on these shows. And their agents surely let them know what they are in for!

Aye. Great tits but

Just knew she would do a runner greetin after she was picked again. Incredible rack, but it's attached to an immature, childish, thoroughly self-absorbed, selfish woman who is utterly incapable of any self-awareness, personal growth, insight or even modicum of consideration for the needs of others. We all have the odd phobia or dislike but you go further for others than you maybe would for yourself, surely? She doesn't even listen when she has the rules of the trial explained to her, just stand there like she's above it all, scary eyes staring into the distance. Just an absolute failure at life.

Agree she is a pain in the ass but no way is she a failure in life. :unsure:

BoJack Horseman

I don't think i'd even ride her now tbh. Imagine needing to take her oot and spend a night with her to butter her up

Got sack of tatties written all over her as well. Still would of course.

Sterling Archer

Agree she is a pain in the ass but no way is she a failure in life. :unsure:

If you look at what her profession is and then what she's done in that area I think she is.

Just knew she would do a runner greetin after she was picked again. Incredible rack, but it's attached to an immature, childish, thoroughly self-absorbed, selfish woman who is utterly incapable of any self-awareness, personal growth, insight or even a modicum of consideration for the needs of others. We all have the odd phobia or dislike but you go further for others than you maybe would for yourself, surely?

Perfectly summed up.

If you look at what her profession is and then what she's done in that area I think she is.

Surely a failure in the acting profession would be someone who can't get any TV work? :unsure:

Archived