I'm A Fan of Celebrity Baps, Get Them Out For Me!

Budgie.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mrs Haggis as just switched this on meaning I am missing my Sunday 9pm appointment with Homeland.

Needless to say that's why I am on KB - best avoid.

Gig - David Haye is on it, what a Twonk.

Mrs Haggis as just switched this on meaning I am missing my Sunday 9pm appointment with Homeland.

Needless to say that's why I am on KB - best avoid.

Gig - David Haye is on it, what a Twonk.

:vrface:

What a great pair of boobies Rosie Webster has!

Can't wait for the shower scenes :yas:

Yes and Yes please , let them commence !

No eye candy for female viewers this year.. Wont be watching this much...

How very dare you. Objectifying men and all that! ;)

Your right tho, it's not a bonanza year for viewers who tune in for the skin show. No Mark Wright, No Peter Andre, and certainly no-one of the Mylene Klass, class.

Ms Flanagan did impress me.....with her effort crossing that daft bridge. Very brave to conquer her fears and afterwards, she was so proud, her chest was positively swelled. :devilish:

Don't see what all the fuss is about. Well-endowed, yes, but her face reminds me a bit of Frank Nitty in the Untouchables.

We've had to remove about half the posts on the thread, to get rid of a "sub-thread" of very childish posts intended to have a personal go at someone,

Posts by four members were removed for that reason; some other posts were removed because they quoted them. Please do not use threads to troll individual members again, because some of you are facing long absences from the forum if you do.

BoJack Horseman

Don't see what all the fuss is about. Well-endowed, yes, but her face reminds me a bit of Frank Nitty in the Untouchables.

She's got a serious case of the crazy eyes.

rosie+webster+(2).jpg

Showbiz_8-1_jpg_724982t.jpg

I loooooooooooooooooove Blondes in glasses. Massive tits helps as well mind, but there a bonus

She done well in the challenge.

I suffered this programme tonight as I was at my Mum's house and she claimed the remote.

It is fair to say that the girl (not my mum) is a complete idiot. Maybe ever more stupid than that. Ridiculously annoying needy little girl.

Archived