?225,000 raised so far

dodedajambo

did anyone else hear this on radio scotland being mentioned by Richard Gordon. I think he said this??? Can anyone confirm this?

Hibs fans are predictably relishing in our demise . get rudi on.

ToadKiller Dog

If that's what's been taken in by walk up Share sales so far it's not too bad . I expect the postal applications will start coming in Monday onwards .

If that's what's been taken in by walk up Share sales so far it's not too bad . I expect the postal applications will start coming in Monday onwards .

I didn't hear him, but is it perhaps more likely that this figure is based on income from ticket sales (that can be "guesstimated" from looking at Ticketmaster) and does not include money from shares, which is confidential..? :unsure:

ToadKiller Dog

I didn't hear him, but is it perhaps more likely that this figure is based on income from ticket sales (that can be "guesstimated" from looking at Ticketmaster) and does not include money from shares, which is confidential..? :unsure:

That would be even better and I guess you are right shares maybe are confidential .

Thunderstruck

i suppose if we have sold an extra 8-9'000 tickets then this would not be far off

At an average of ?25/seat, that is right.

So come on Vlad, match it ? for ?.

It's just a guess, not any ITK information, but I'm sure I read that at the meeting in Inverness Sergi said that the Club would be keeping the share sale running total strictly confidential.

In very crude round figures;

5,000 for St Liedown

2,000 for Aberdeen

2,000 for Celtic

At an average of ?25 = ?225,000

Just total speculation on my part, but I think these figures seem at least feasable.

The confidentiality is one of the reasons I probably won't buy shares. Why not have a list of receipt numbers on a website (no names) showing how much has been paid in? If I could see my receipt/transaction number and that I'd donated ?110 and the running total was ?xxx,xxx I'd be a lot happier. I don't trust them not to hide anything, hence my preference on another thread for a 5 year season ticket. They can't hide from that.

I think one of the problems with issuing running totals is some people may think

Thats a good number they've got so far so I don't need to donate or

thats a crap figure it's never going to work I'd just be throwing my money down a black hole

The confidentiality is one of the reasons I probably won't buy shares. Why not have a list of receipt numbers on a website (no names) showing how much has been paid in? If I could see my receipt/transaction number and that I'd donated ?110 and the running total was ?xxx,xxx I'd be a lot happier. I don't trust them not to hide anything, hence my preference on another thread for a 5 year season ticket. They can't hide from that.

I really don't understand what you're scared of. Are you worried they will raise more than they announce and cream some off for themselves? If so I wouldn't worry as it will take a lot of time and effort to get even close to 2 million.

Francis Albert

i suppose so still got another 2-3 weeks of the share issue to go.

Over 5 weeks to go. Offer closes 19th Devcember.

that is an awesome total so far. still to buy my shares and home tickets, by the way what are we doing with these spare tickets.

Jambof3tornado

hopefuly it will get even better as salaries come in at the end of the month.

This is when I shall be purchasing shares for my son and I.

Footballfirst

It's just a guess, not any ITK information, but I'm sure I read that at the meeting in Inverness Sergi said that the Club would be keeping the share sale running total strictly confidential.

In very crude round figures;

5,000 for St Liedown

2,000 for Aberdeen

2,000 for Celtic

At an average of ?25 = ?225,000

Just total speculation on my part, but I think these figures seem at least feasable.

I think you have over estimated the ticket sales. Based on the eTickets site figures, last week's sales are closer to:

4,000 for St Liedown

700 for Aberdeen

800 for Celtic

You will also neet to deduct VAT from any sales to measure how much the club benefits.

I was down at the T.O today at 11.30ish buying my shares and there was a healthy queue forming.

Very encouraging.

I was in the club shop yesterday about 2pm and there was queue at the ticket office for both shares and tickets and there was a queue at the shop tills. Really busy with lots of people coming and going.

What struck me about the people in the shop was that they were not your typical fans that go into buy stuff. It seemed like people with a looser connection to the club, which is encouraging.

I spent ?70 on my own Christmas pressies!

Archived