?700k v. ?134.5m

DETTY29

Yep folks.

That's how much the 500 million worldwide Rangers fans raised 'to do the right thing' and make sure that all non club debts were paid off.

And we are being asked to raise ?2m to get us to the end of the season and make sure the tax man, the players, the cops, G4S, the newsagents, the other club employees, the face painters et al are all paid in full.

500 million? As in 1 person in 14 in the world?

That's how many people Chuck reckons will log on each week and pay ?2 to watch them v. Annan.

But that's not the point.

As a fan base we are trying to do the right thing.

They didn't make any effort.

The Real Maroonblood

Yep folks.

That's how much the 500 million worldwide Rangers fans raised 'to do the right thing' and make sure that all non club debts were paid off.

And we are being asked to raise ?2m to get us to the end of the season and make sure the tax man, the players, the cops, G4S, the newsagents, the other club employees, the face painters et al are all paid in full.

:4_1_72: :4_1_72: :4_1_72:

jack D and coke

That's how many people Chuck reckons will log on each week and pay ?2 to watch them v. Annan.

But that's not the point.

As a fan base we are trying to do the right thing.

They didn't make any effort.

They did mate their fans paid Dunfermline the money they were due and perhaps Dundee Utd too i think? Say what you like about the club itself but their fans have rallied something proper. You have to tip your hat to them.

Not excusing the the debt they've shed but credit to their fans.

They did mate their fans paid Dunfermline the money they were due and perhaps Dundee Utd too i think? Say what you like about the club itself but their fans have rallied something proper. You have to tip your hat to them.

Not excusing the the debt they've shed but credit to their fans.

They paid Dunfermine but refused to pay Dundee United.

My post wasn't as much a dig at the Rangers fans, but the succulent lambers.

I think Rangers fans didn't do much in the way of fundraising because I think they all knew that owing ?90M+ meant the club was f****d.

Archived