?200k raised so far?

LarrysRightFoot

LarrysRightFoot

According to the guy who interviewed McGlynn on BBC radio Scotland.

(Sorry if already mentioned elsewhere)

is that just the share issue i assume (it would be difficult to quantify additiional ticket sales)

if so, thats outstanding, we're half way there and with extra tickets and merchendice shifting, we should be safe enough, even without vlads intervention

i'm vewy pwoud of you guys

is that just the share issue i assume (it would be difficult to quantify additiional ticket sales)

if so, thats outstanding, we're half way there and with extra tickets and merchendice shifting, we should be safe enough, even without vlads intervention

i'm vewy pwoud of you guys

Not meaning to piss on our parade here but we're nothing like 'half way there'. They are trying to raise ?1.7m remember. It's been a sterling effort so near Christmas but we must keep this going and not allow 'charity fatigue' to develop.

Ticket office and shop were very busy when I was in earlier.

Seems to be a real feeling of people trying to do as much as they can.

If it goes tits up it won't be for want of trying on the fans behalf.

Very much this.

Thunderstruck

That should only be ticket sales given that additional sales have been good for next 3 games and we are around ?150k up on next week alone (so far).

I would expect that Shares are well beyond that.

Not meaning to piss on our parade here but we're nothing like 'half way there'. They are trying to raise ?1.7m remember. It's been a sterling effort so near Christmas but we must keep this going and not allow 'charity fatigue' to develop.

Possibly means halfway towards our immediate tax bill in fairness

Exactly. I was in the shop at 4pm on Friday and it was as busy as I've ever seen it on a non match day. Lots of people buying goods, tickets and shares.

A sterling effort by the fans.

LarrysRightFoot

I'm sure it was said (maybe by Robbo) that if the next 3 games sell out it could worth an extra 300k? Also if these games sell-out you would think the shop will do good business?

Think it was also mentioned that with sell-outs and the Hibs SC game and LC semi final we could bring in up to ?1m.

I still think the key to this is getting the "latent" hearts support involved. The 100,000 who were on the streets the day after the cup final, the thousands who attended the European games at Murrayfield, the 60,000 who were at the Barcelona game. If a large number donate even a fairly modest amount we can really get somewhere.

Archived