Donate a ticket to future Jambos

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I have one adult, one child and one under 12 season tickets. We cannot go tomorrow but I am willing to give the seats to anyone free of charge. However, I live in North Berwick and I cant get the ST to Edinburgh tomorrow.

How does this all work? Alternatively, can I contact the club and allow them to resell the tickets with the money going to help HMFC?

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dagger Is Back

• davemclaren

• hisnameis

• Rudolf

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dagger Is Back

I have one adult, one child and one under 12 season tickets. We cannot go tomorrow but I am willing to give the seats to anyone free of charge. However, I live in North Berwick and I cant get the ST to Edinburgh tomorrow.

How does this all work? Alternatively, can I contact the club and allow them to resell the tickets with the money going to help HMFC?

Hi mate. Thank you very much for the kind offer. To be honest I've struggled to get rid of tickets for this game and I've still got two sitting here. Given the way that sales have been, I don't know that donating them back to the club would result in them being taken up. As they're STs you wouldn't want to pass on your cards to anyone else I guess unless you knew them well i.e. neighbours etc.

I think your options are

1) Give the ST cards to someone you know well

2) Phone the TO tomorrow and ask them to sell your seats

Sorry but can't think of any other options

Hi mate. Thank you very much for the kind offer. To be honest I've struggled to get rid of tickets for this game and I've still got two sitting here. Given the way that sales have been, I don't know that donating them back to the club would result in them being taken up. As they're STs you wouldn't want to pass on your cards to anyone else I guess unless you knew them well i.e. neighbours etc.

I think your options are

1) Give the ST cards to someone you know well

2) Phone the TO tomorrow and ask them to sell your seats

Sorry but can't think of any other options

Thanks for advice.

Dagger Is Back

Since this all started, some 120 tickets have been donated which we've managed to find homes for. When I get a bit of time I'll post a list of those who have generously donated tickets - in the meantime thank you very much for supporting our club and for giving these kids and their parents the chance to go to a game.

We've also been able to help some of our own who wouldn't otherwise have been able to go.

You're all legends - thank you.

People have been asking what next?

From my point of view it's been a huge pleasure to have been involved in something like this and believe me when I saw these kids at class after the game, they were buzzing. It's made a huge impact on them.

I would be delighted to continue with this scheme, should people be in a position to continue buying extra tickets and should you wish to send them this way. I'll endeavour to get you a thank you e mail from the recipient (I've only failed in three cases so far) to show how much your kindness is appreciated.

Cheers

Dagger Is Back

Some feedback from our kids and their families

Could you pass on our huge thanks to Bobby and Graham for the Hearts tickets that we got from you for the football last week. Andrew (and his Dad) thoroughly enjoyed the game (especially the result!!) Andrew got himself kitted out in his hearts strip (and persuaded his dad that live football was better than rugby in the pub)!

Katie and Graeme had a great time at the football on Saturday - Katie has been singing Hearts songs ever since and wants to know when she can go back! Please pass on our thanks to Michael for his generosity, both for donating the tickets to you, and for buying up extra tickets - Graeme said the atmosphere at Tynecastle was brilliant because the stadium was so full.

Just a quick note to say a HUGE THANK YOU for giving Jess the chance to attend her first big football game, which she ended up attending with her Uncle on Saturday. She had an absoloutely amazing time and was completely overwhelmed with the atmosphere - she told us that it was her best day EVER, which at 7 is a big deal!! We are so grateful that you gave her the chance to attend and I reckon she will go to be a life long fan, especially as they won!!Thanks Again, much appreciated

Just a quick note to say thank you so much to Dave Henderson for the football tickets yesterday. Alastair and Brian had a fabulous afternoon and Alastair came home asking if Dad will take him again some time! His brand new Hearts Scarf is proudly hanging from his curtain rail in his bedroom! Great result yesterday afternoon too! Maybe all these extra young supporters cheering them on helped!

Geoff Kilpatrick

Could you pass on our huge thanks to Bobby and Graham for the Hearts tickets that we got from you for the football last week. Andrew (and his Dad) thoroughly enjoyed the game (especially the result!!) Andrew got himself kitted out in his hearts strip (and persuaded his dad that live football was better than rugby in the pub)!

Katie and Graeme had a great time at the football on Saturday - Katie has been singing Hearts songs ever since and wants to know when she can go back! Please pass on our thanks to Michael for his generosity, both for donating the tickets to you, and for buying up extra tickets - Graeme said the atmosphere at Tynecastle was brilliant because the stadium was so full.

Just a quick note to say a HUGE THANK YOU for giving Jess the chance to attend her first big football game, which she ended up attending with her Uncle on Saturday. She had an absoloutely amazing time and was completely overwhelmed with the atmosphere - she told us that it was her best day EVER, which at 7 is a big deal!! We are so grateful that you gave her the chance to attend and I reckon she will go to be a life long fan, especially as they won!!Thanks Again, much appreciated

Just a quick note to say thank you so much to Dave Henderson for the football tickets yesterday. Alastair and Brian had a fabulous afternoon and Alastair came home asking if Dad will take him again some time! His brand new Hearts Scarf is proudly hanging from his curtain rail in his bedroom! Great result yesterday afternoon too! Maybe all these extra young supporters cheering them on helped!

Great stuff Paul. Hopefully we receive similar for the sheep game. :thumbsup:

Dagger Is Back

Great stuff Paul. Hopefully we receive similar for the sheep game. :thumbsup:

Cheers Geoff. I've been inundated mate which just shows how brilliant a support we have. They're coming in thick and fast for the United game too so looking goog.

:pleasing: :pleasing:

That's what it's all about. ;)

I'm sure the answer is in this thread somewhere but I can't be bothered reading through it all. If I buy some tickets for the Aberdeen game (1 adult 2 kids OK ?) how do I get them to you ?

Dagger Is Back

Hi mate.

The best way if they're etickets is to email them to [email protected].

If they're paper tickets I'd struggle to get them from you and then allocated.

To be honest the Dundee United game might be a better option at this stage in the day.

Since this all started, some 120 tickets have been donated which we've managed to find homes for. When I get a bit of time I'll post a list of those who have generously donated tickets - in the meantime thank you very much for supporting our club and for giving these kids and their parents the chance to go to a game.

We've also been able to help some of our own who wouldn't otherwise have been able to go.

You're all legends - thank you.

People have been asking what next?

From my point of view it's been a huge pleasure to have been involved in something like this and believe me when I saw these kids at class after the game, they were buzzing. It's made a huge impact on them.

I would be delighted to continue with this scheme, should people be in a position to continue buying extra tickets and should you wish to send them this way. I'll endeavour to get you a thank you e mail from the recipient (I've only failed in three cases so far) to show how much your kindness is appreciated.

Cheers

I'm sure I'm speaking for a lot of other people in saying a big thank you to you for organising this. It's a fantastic idea and it's a perfect chance for ex-pats like myself to do a wee bit for the club.

Dagger Is Back

I'm sure I'm speaking for a lot of other people in saying a big thank you to you for organising this. It's a fantastic idea and it's a perfect chance for ex-pats like myself to do a wee bit for the club.

Hi mate. I received tickets this morning and sent you a thank you e mail.

Cheers

Dagger Is Back

We've now found homes for 174 tickets which is just incredible.

Every 'donation' had been extremely generous and there are loads of great stories behind the donations. It really does show that despite our arguments over tactics, club policies and the likes, there's one thing that does unite us and that's our desire for the club to live on.

We've had one JKB member who wishes to remain annonymous but who funded the purchase of 20 adult and 20 U12 tickets for the United game. The TO must have thought it was Xmas come early. That cost a staggering ?640!

We've had another JKB member who has offered to buy 2 pairs of adult/U12 half season tickets. Another remarkable gesture.

The list goes on and on.

Thank you

Every 'donation' had been extremely generous and there are loads of great stories behind the donations. It really does show that despite our arguments over tactics, club policies and the likes, there's one thing that does unite us and that's our desire for the club to live on.

We've had one JKB member who wishes to remain annonymous but who funded the purchase of 20 adult and 20 U12 tickets for the United game. The TO must have thought it was Xmas come early. That cost a staggering ?640!

We've had another JKB member who has offered to buy 2 pairs of adult/U12 half season tickets. Another remarkable gesture.

The list goes on and on.

Thank you

fantastic effort by the donators and great job by yourself for organising this

Dagger Is Back

fantastic effort by the donators and great job by yourself for organising this

L. Check your e personal email. I can't get a pm to you.

Cheers

The list goes on and on.

Thank you

Staggering gestures. :o

If it wasn't for people like this, we'd be dead right now. Not out of the woods yet, but lets hope the passion shown by this current support is passed down through the generations and they can do the same if the club ever gets itself into this mess again!

Dagger Is Back

Staggering gestures. :o

If it wasn't for people like this, we'd be dead right now. Not out of the woods yet, but lets hope the passion shown by this current support is passed down through the generations and they can do the same if the club ever gets itself into this mess again!

You're right AP but we have to keep going. We're still pretty deep in the woods as you say.

I just worry that we're going to hit 'fund raising' fatigue and that things are going to dry up.

Hope not but folks like us can only do so much.

Dagger Is Back

Hi DiB - I have 2 Wheatfield Stand (F) e-tickets for Aberdeen game - can you use them still?

Hi mate. To be honest I've been inundated with tickets for this game and the United game even more so.

I'm sure I'd be able to find a home for them.

You can e mail them through to the above address.

Thank you

Cheers

Hackney Hearts

Hi mate. To be honest I've been inundated with tickets for this game and the United game even more so.

I'm sure I'd be able to find a home for them.

You can e mail them through to the above address.

Thank you

Cheers

Sent via email.

Keep up the good work!

Dagger Is Back

SAome more feedback.

Dear Fraser

I just thought I would send an email to say a huge thank thank you for the tickets you gave to my son and husband for the Hearts game against Aberdeen on Saturday. Jamie is 7 and is loving going to the matches. I asked him what his favourite bit was and he said the goal Hearts scored with a penalty!

He was also delighted when the Scottish cup came to his school recently, and he knew all about Hearts.

The whole family is now becoming interested in football, which is great. Now the 4 year old wants to go - so far we have persuaded him he is a bit too wee!!

Many thanks again.

The list goes on and on.

Thank you

:scenes:

That's an amazing gesture and this is an amazing scheme. Keep up the good work fella! :thumbsup:

Dagger Is Back

A huge thank you to everyone who has supported our club and donated tickets to this scheme. From the thank you e mails that I've passed on to the donors, everyone is very grateful and a number of these families have now bought half season tickets. Whether that would have happened anyway who knows but...

Here is a list of people who have helped - I don't know some poeples JKB user names so have just used their proper names instead.

If I've missed anyone out, please accept my sincere apologies, let me know and I'll correct it.

Rudolf

Neon Jambo

Big Moysey

Jambo 4523

Joe Gausden

Bend It Like Barasa

Macca 1874

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Arctic Jambo

Hertz 91

BOOF

Springbox 98

Shaz

Wayne Fozzie

Maastricht Jambo

Jambo 6587

Jamie 1874

Toadkiller Dog

Dboy

Dbusby 6

Pullshapes

Geoff Kilpatrick

Big Al

Cambus Jambo

Pants Shaton

Pasha

Detty29

Evanauskas

Jose Barriniho

Jambo Jack

Bobbydee

Craigieboy

Alex

Harry Biscuit

Paisley Jambo

GRS1

Drumheiser

Hackney Hearts

H1B5 Owner

John Gentleman

Graham Renwick

David Richardson

Kenneth Cockburn

Terry Millar

David Gillman

Lynne Woodman

Darren Johnston

Derek Grant

Colin Robertson

John Montgomery

A huge thank you to our annoymous donor who purchased ?640 of tickets for the United game and a huge thank you to Rudolf who funded the purchase or two pairs of Adult/U12 half season tickets.

Dagger Is Back

A huge thank you to everyone who has supported our club and donated tickets to this scheme. From the thank you e mails that I've passed on to the donors, everyone is very grateful and a number of these families have now bought half season tickets. Whether that would have happened anyway who knows but...

Here is a list of people who have helped - I don't know some poeples JKB user names so have just used their proper names instead.

If I've missed anyone out, please accept my sincere apologies, let me know and I'll correct it.

Rudolf

Neon Jambo

Big Moysey

Jambo 4523

Joe Gausden

Bend It Like Barasa

Macca 1874

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Arctic Jambo

Hertz 91

BOOF

Springbox 98

Shaz

Wayne Fozzie

Maastricht Jambo

Jambo 6587

Jamie 1874

Toadkiller Dog

Dboy

Dbusby 6

Pullshapes

Geoff Kilpatrick

Big Al

Cambus Jambo

Pants Shaton

Pasha

Detty29

Evanauskas

Jose Barriniho

Jambo Jack

Bobbydee

Craigieboy

Alex

Harry Biscuit

Paisley Jambo

GRS1

Drumheiser

Hackney Hearts

H1B5 Owner

John Gentleman

Graham Renwick

David Richardson

Kenneth Cockburn

David Gillman

Lynne Woodman

Darren Johnston

Derek Grant

Colin Robertson

John Montgomery

Alistair Lyle

A huge thank you to our annoymous donor who purchased ?640 of tickets for the United game and a huge thank you to Rudolf who funded the purchase or two pairs of Adult/U12 half season tickets.

Edited by Dagger Is Back

Hi Dagger

I will have some feedback for you in the next few days - been really busy!

I asked the girls that received the tickets to write it themselves rather than me thanking the donators on their behalf, once they send them to me I will forward it onto you.

chester copperpot

Rudolf

Neon Jambo

Big Moysey

Jambo 4523

Joe Gausden

Bend It Like Barasa

Macca 1874

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Arctic Jambo

Hertz 91

BOOF

Springbox 98

Shaz

Wayne Fozzie

Maastricht Jambo

Jambo 6587

Jamie 1874

Toadkiller Dog

Dboy

Dbusby 6

Pullshapes

Geoff Kilpatrick

Big Al

Cambus Jambo

Pants Shaton

Pasha

Detty29

Evanauskas

Jose Barriniho

Jambo Jack

Bobbydee

Craigieboy

Alex

Harry Biscuit

Paisley Jambo

GRS1

Drumheiser

Hackney Hearts

H1B5 Owner

John Gentleman

Graham Renwick

David Richardson

Kenneth Cockburn

Terry Millar

David Gillman

Lynne Woodman

Darren Johnston

Derek Grant

Colin Robertson

John Montgomery

What a guy/girl.

Seriously good from whoever it was.

Was in today asking about donating tickets and the ticket manager say if i buy a half season ticket they will match it with a adult one for the sick kids hospital so bought two and they matched this aswell. he also said kickback have two full season tickets that they give to the sick kids so well done kickback and hearts .

the future is maroon so keep up the good work dagger is back

Dagger Is Back

Paul, are you still needing tickets for the DU game?

Sorry mate I meant to post this earlier, cheers for the reminder.

I still have some tickets that are proving slow to shift. Time of year I think.

I think I need to concentrate on getting a home for these ones meantime. I'm spreading the net a bit wider now to include other parts of our franchise so fingers crossed.

Cheers

Managed to get myself a free ticket for the game on Sunday so was planning on doing the charitable thing and donate a pair of tickets for this but see you've got more than enough on your plate.

If you end up with people still wanting tickets give me a shout and I'll be more than happy to donate :thumbsup:

Dagger Is Back

Managed to get myself a free ticket for the game on Sunday so was planning on doing the charitable thing and donate a pair of tickets for this but see you've got more than enough on your plate.

If you end up with people still wanting tickets give me a shout and I'll be more than happy to donate :thumbsup:

Thank you mate. That's very kind of you. I got homes for the last four tickets today and that's me for 2012.

Going to spend the next couple of weeks thinking what next?

• 2 weeks later...
Dagger Is Back

Happy New Year folks.

We've now managed to find homes for some 210 tickets (starting with the St Mirren game), which have been kindly donated. Thank you again to everyone who has contributed.

I'm really happy to continue to find homes for any extra tickets that people choose to buy for the remaining games this season

• 5 weeks later...

Dagger, I've got one possibly 2 spare tickets for the killie match if this is still a goer, can you pm your email address, and I'll send you the ticket /tickets .

Dagger Is Back

Sorry folks I meant to update a while back.

I'm still very interested in accepting extra tickets and finding a home for them.

My email address is [email protected]

We're clearly not out of the mire yet, so if any generous people out there are buying extra tickets and want help in finding a good home for them, please get in touch.

Cheers

Lancashire_Lou

So what do I do with these 2 x under 18 etickets for the Killie match I shamelessly only bought for the loyalty points offer?!

Ah, just seen the last few posts. Silly phone. Will email them on and hope they're enjoyed :)

Edited by Lancashire_Lou

Geoff Kilpatrick

Not buying any tickets for the Killie game because, to be frank, if you don't buy your own with the incentive of a guaranteed cup final ticket you don't deserve them.

Could be back in the game for next week though. Depends on finances.

Dagger Is Back

Not buying any tickets for the Killie game because, to be frank, if you don't buy your own with the incentive of a guaranteed cup final ticket you don't deserve them.

Could be back in the game for next week though. Depends on finances.

Totally get where you're coming from Geoff. There's only so much people can do and you've already done an awful lot.

I'm delighted to say that some of the people who benefitted from free tickets have now bought there own half season tickets so that's a result.

Dagger Is Back

So what do I do with these 2 x under 18 etickets for the Killie match I shamelessly only bought for the loyalty points offer?!

Ah, just seen the last few posts. Silly phone. Will email them on and hope they're enjoyed :)

Thanks Lou. Gratefully received and a good home found.

I'm delighted to say that some of the people who benefitted from free tickets have now bought there own half season tickets so that's a result.

Hope today won't have put too many off but the above happening was one of the reasons I bought into DiB's scheme.

Dagger Is Back

Hope today won't have put too many off but the above happening was one of the reasons I bought into DiB's scheme.

After today mate, I'm waiting on a visit from social services! :-((