Donate a ticket to future Jambos

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Heartwarming, Dagger. What a brilliant thread. Just make sure my ticket doesn't go to a Mr J Wilson. :)

In times of crisis Hearts should lift Mr Wilson's ban - at least for the Celtic game.

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dagger Is Back

• davemclaren

• hisnameis

• Rudolf

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dagger, you have handled all of this with the the utmost professionalism and dignity.

Give me another week, and i will donate another 2 tickets to u mate!

Dagger Is Back

Dagger, you have handled all of this with the the utmost professionalism and dignity.

Give me another week, and i will donate another 2 tickets to u mate!

Thank you mate. It's been a pleasure I can assure you.

I have an under12 ticket available Wheatfield, 27 I think. My little girl can't attend with me so the ticket is free to a good home :) I have the ticket at home and will be in Edinburgh tomorrow if there's somewhere I could drop it off. Would rather the seat was filled by another junior jambo in my daughters absence :) let me know, my emails [email protected]

Dagger Is Back

Dagger, finances allowing, I'll try and repeat the process for the sheep game. Great work though! :thumbsup:

Hi matey. If you can and you want to, then I'll be happy to find a place for them. Your generosity to date though is already above and beyond.

I had a mailer demon email from someone on here, it wouldn't let me read the email details though :-/ if anyone wants the ticket let me know :)

Dagger Is Back

I had a mailer demon email from someone on here, it wouldn't let me read the email details though :-/ if anyone wants the ticket let me know :)

Sorry that was from me. Don't know what the problem us. I was basically saying thank you for your very kind offer. I think though that I'd struggle to shift a single U12 ticket so regrettably I'm going to have to pass on your gesture.

Apologies. Hope you understand.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I have an under12 ticket available Wheatfield, 27 I think. My little girl can't attend with me so the ticket is free to a good home :) I have the ticket at home and will be in Edinburgh tomorrow if there's somewhere I could drop it off. Would rather the seat was filled by another junior jambo in my daughters absence :) let me know, my emails [email protected]

You could go into the ticket office and donate it to Big Hearts, I'm sure a few folk have done that.

Blackford Hearts

I have 2 student tickets for St Mirren game.

Can't go myself so free to any fan that needs them.

PM me and I'll arrange pick up.

Cheers

Sorry that was from me. Don't know what the problem us. I was basically saying thank you for your very kind offer. I think though that I'd struggle to shift a single U12 ticket so regrettably I'm going to have to pass on your gesture.

Apologies. Hope you understand.

Think my emails decided to go haywire :-/

If you have a single adult ticket I can swap u for my adult ticket and the u12. That way an adult and their kid can still go together :) if that's something you could do then I'd happily give you'd my tickets x

chester copperpot

I've been on my arse financially for the last couple of months due to marriage split and losing my job etc.

The Hearts family has came together and got me tickets for the St Mirren game and the Celtic game, and for that, I am eternally grateful. People that know me know that Hearts has been a massive part of my life, the fact that I can go see my team when they need me most has filled me with glee and joy.

Just had some good news yesterday, I managed to find a job, so the half ST option will be bought!

Many thanks to those who have helped me out. I've only been to 4 or 5 games this season, but now I'm back and fully behind the cause,

I've been on my arse financially for the last couple of months due to marriage split and losing my job etc.

The Hearts family has came together and got me tickets for the St Mirren game and the Celtic game, and for that, I am eternally grateful. People that know me know that Hearts has been a massive part of my life, the fact that I can go see my team when they need me most has filled me with glee and joy.

Just had some good news yesterday, I managed to find a job, so the half ST option will be bought!

Many thanks to those who have helped me out. I've only been to 4 or 5 games this season, but now I'm back and fully behind the cause,

Brilliant news CC. :icon14:

I've been helped out myself and would like to think I would do the same for others if I was in a position to.

Got to love being a Hearts supporter sometimes.

1 Adult ticket available for the Rosebun Stand

Given to me by a London based jambo who could never make the game!!

Pm me, i can meet at Tynie tomorrow b4 game

Edited by stew mc

Dagger Is Back

Thanks to the latest posters offering tickets. Big Hearts guys. This might sound daft but I've now managed to find homes for 71 tickets passed my way and I'm all out of homes at this late stage in the day.

Thank you for your kindness but hope you understand.

Cheers KB

Dagger Is Back

Dagger

One adult and two kids tickets on their way to you for the Aberdeen game. Hope you can find them a good home.

Shaz you're an angel.

Thank you

xx

I've an adult and u-12 ticket for today's game going free. Section V the tics are opposite each other on a stairway otherwise adjacent to each other.

They're e-tickets so 1st to pm an email address I can send them.

special agent oso

Shaz you're an angel.

Thank you

xx

Thank you so much for the 2 tickets for today's match, myself and my boy are so grateful, hearts fans really are the best in the world.

Dagger bobby here is the ticket office closed now.

Sitting in oz here want to buy the last few tickets if they don't go to gaurantee sellout . But don't want to do a hearts fan out a ticket if they can get them at cash desk

Dagger bobby here is the ticket office closed now.

Sitting in oz here want to buy the last few tickets if they don't go to gaurantee sellout . But don't want to do a hearts fan out a ticket if they can get them at cash desk

Will also gladly email tickets to any jambos sitting in the house reading this

Dagger Is Back

Sorry Bobbydee I was on my way to the game. To be honest I think it was a brilliant effort today and everyone who contributed to today's full house should be very proud.

Dagger Is Back

Dagger your doing a fantastic job, check your email :)

Mr Neon. Do you mind if I take just a few minutes to pick myself up off the floor?

Dagger Is Back

If there are any people out there thinking of sending tickets this way, it might be better to focus on the Dons and United games pre Xmas.

I've had loads of tickets sent for the Celtic game which I'll find homes for but some folks might be reluctant to take junior along to a midweek Celtic match.

Cheers all

Paisley Jambo

It was a great experience being at Tynecastle today with such a Iarge crowd, the vast majority Hearts fans.

The majority of matches I have been to have been away games in the west from which Hearts get no benefit. I have decided not to travel to away games and only to purchase tickets for home games even if I can't go. I would be willing to purchase a ticket for the Aberdeen match on 8th December and pass it on to you. If people going for the first time in a while enjoy it as much as me then they may go back a few times each season and that would help.

Could you get in touch and let me know what area of the ground to buy it for and if adult, OAP or child. Just let me know the best way of sorting it out.

Cheers

some folks might be reluctant to take junior along to a midweek Celtic match.

My thinking precisely. Couldn't subject a bairn to that verminous shower of scum.

Dagger Is Back

My thinking precisely. Couldn't subject a bairn to that verminous shower of scum.

Boof. Thanks once again for your gesture buddy.

Dagger Is Back

It was a great experience being at Tynecastle today with such a Iarge crowd, the vast majority Hearts fans.

The majority of matches I have been to have been away games in the west from which Hearts get no benefit. I have decided not to travel to away games and only to purchase tickets for home games even if I can't go. I would be willing to purchase a ticket for the Aberdeen match on 8th December and pass it on to you. If people going for the first time in a while enjoy it as much as me then they may go back a few times each season and that would help.

Could you get in touch and let me know what area of the ground to buy it for and if adult, OAP or child. Just let me know the best way of sorting it out.

Cheers

PJ today was a great response from all. There's nothing quite like a bouncing Tynie which it was on occasion today.

Re tickets. I'm happy to find homes for any tickets. This thread was started by AP on the basis that tickets would go to the kids/families I work with.

Every gesture is welcome as it means more money going into the club and hopefully a full house. Given who my potential recipients are we're looking at adults or U12 and the GS is the best best.

Cheers PJ

You up for this DiG ? a wee quiz for a couple of the people you work with to hopefully enjoy (this not an open JKB quiz), you pick the winner.

Winner gets two ticks for the home game v Aberdeen on the 8th Dec 15.00 (to be honest if you can't the ticks are yours anyway), just trying to raise awareness.

I have three lines from three different old poignant WW1 related songs in mind so let me know if/how you would like to play this out ?

ps. I'm not on the wind up,admin know me.

Dagger Is Back

You up for this DiG ? a wee quiz for a couple of the people you work with to hopefully enjoy (this not an open JKB quiz), you pick the winner.

Winner gets two ticks for the home game v Aberdeen on the 8th Dec 15.00 (to be honest if you can't the ticks are yours anyway), just trying to raise awareness.

I have three lines from three different old poignant WW1 related songs in mind so let me know if/how you would like to play this out ?

ps. I'm not on the wind up,admin know me.

The thumbs up from Uly is good eneough for me. Yip I'm in. Tell me more.

If there are any people out there thinking of sending tickets this way, it might be better to focus on the Dons and United games pre Xmas.

I've had loads of tickets sent for the Celtic game which I'll find homes for but some folks might be reluctant to take junior along to a midweek Celtic match.

Cheers all

Probably very sensible mate ill organise tickets for those games instead

I bought 2 tickets and gave them to Dagger for the St Mirren game and received this reply from Jess who got the tickets:

(I really really hope that this reply encourages more supporters to buy tickets and donate to future Jambos)

Dear Pasha,

Thank you so much for your generosity in purchasing the Hearts V St Mirran tickets which I was lucky enough to enjoy. My name is Jess but I get called Jessie too!This was my first ever football match and I loved it. We went as a family and I sat beside my mum and thoroughly enjoyed the match. As a five year old (nearly six) I wasn't entirely sure of the game so learned a lot about football. I was surprised to hear a lot of supporters singing and thought it was great that they had cheer leaders at the match too! (I like to dance!) I was so pleased that Hearts won - my mum bought me a pink Hearts scarf and a hat (as a treat and in attempt to boost sales to help Hearts with their money troubles). We bought a program and had the biggest hot dog ever!! Such a treat. My brother and Dad were seated in another stand but we spied on them through mum's camera - they had a great time too.

A lady at my school is the mother of one of the Hearts players - I couldn't wait to tell her I was at the match as a supporter! Thanks to you for giving me this experience - very much appreciated by all the Burns family!

Mum has pointed out where Thailand is on the map. We agreed that it was a long way for you to come to the match.

Thanks again.

Best wishes

Jessie

(and her PA/ mum, Alison)