Top Posters In This Topic

• Dagger Is Back

• davemclaren

• hisnameis

• Rudolf

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good idea this!

Could we not take this further? Why not register something like www.buyamatchticket.com, put up a website and encourage people to buy match tickets or take donations for tickets, which in turn will be donated to various charities who can raffle the tickets off for their own cause or use them for the less fortunate. It may encourage non-Jambo minded people to help out as 1) it helps a community club and 2) helps a charitable clause? You can share the link through your networks!

Obviously the money raised to buy tickets gets pumped into the club! Hey this could be bigger than Movember :cyclist:

Dagger Is Back

Folks, I'm going to take a break from this later on tonight as I'm up at 5am to go to Harrogate with work for the weekend.

I've tried to reply to everyones email to acknowledge tickets and say thank you so if I've missed you out please chin me.

The latest update is that I have around 70 tickets including my own, for the next three games with more on their way. I'm about to phone Tynie with a wee fund raising idea so if they agree look out for us at the St Mirren game.

God bless you lot.

Bleeding marvellous the lot of you.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

70 tickets!!!!!!

Unreal.

If any coaches of local fitbaw teams are reading this then speak up and you'll be able to get the lads to a game in the next couple of weeks (and give Dagger a break :D )

I'm heading in Tuesday to get more shares ill try get a couple Celtic and hibs tickets for you dagger mate to hand out.

Dagger Is Back

70 tickets!!!!!!

Unreal.

If any coaches of local fitbaw teams are reading this then speak up and you'll be able to get the lads to a game in the next couple of weeks (and give Dagger a break :D )

You got me into this mess and now you're trying to dig me out! LOL

Only kidding AP

Dagger Is Back

I'm heading in Tuesday to get more shares ill try get a couple Celtic and hibs tickets for you dagger mate to hand out.

Cheers buddy. Again!

Me & My daughter aren't going to be able to make the Derby on the 3rd due to visiting family in Cromarty,i will inform the ticket office we won't be using our season tickets for that game so our seats can be put on sale for that game.

Edited by broony1985

Good idea this!

Could we not take this further? Why not register something like www.buyamatchticket.com, put up a website and encourage people to buy match tickets or take donations for tickets, which in turn will be donated to various charities who can raffle the tickets off for their own cause or use them for the less fortunate. It may encourage non-Jambo minded people to help out as 1) it helps a community club and 2) helps a charitable clause? You can share the link through your networks!

Obviously the money raised to buy tickets gets pumped into the club! Hey this could be bigger than Movember :cyclist:

Jambovember

Edited by bobbydee

If any one has strong links to the club or anyone in the marketing dept . They should mention this to them of games look like they are not going to sell out the club should get involved in this too

Great work Alan and Dagger. Was only happy to contribute. Two tickets for the St Mirren game just been emailed :cheesy:

Edited by Pull Shapes

Bought an extra adult ticket for St Mirren for the Wheatfield. Did it with my work email but I can send it on on Monday?

Edited by BobbyJenkins

Dagger Is Back

Bought an extra adult ticket for St Mirren for the Wheatfield. Did it with my work email but I can send it on on Monday?

Star - thank you

Dagger Is Back

Right folks.

I've received in the region of 80 tickets! Yip!

About 50 of those are for St Mirren and I'll start getting them out on Monday morning. I know there are a few other St MIrren tickets in the pipeline which is great.

I want to do this properly, allocating tickets to the right people, doing my best to ensure that the donators receive a thank you e mail from the recipient after the game and of course getting the tickets out in the first place.

I'm going to sign off as I'm down south at 5am tomorrow for the weekend with work and I'll pick things up again on Monday morning.

I can't believe what has happened here. I've had tickets from Australia, Shetland, Canada, Holland, London - all over the place.

I've had people wanting to wire me ?200 to buy tickets for upcoming games for kids. I've never bubbled as much in years!

Tell you what, if anyone ever doubted the ability of people to unite for a common cause, if anyone doubted the willingness of people to make sacrifices for others and help others out, then this thread and so many others on this board just blows that completely out of the water.

So where from here?

Well if people want to keep buying tickets, whether it be for Celtic or Aberdeen or beyond, and find a home for them, I'll always be willing to take them and do the work needed to get them to a good home.

Thanks everyone

WE'RE GONNA BEAT THIS

Dagger, you are a legend fella.

Many pints will be due to you when Hearts are safe.

Have a break though. We will still be here on Monday (hopefully) :D

Melbourne Jambo

Back home in oz now and I was going to buy a ticket for the st mirren game anyway to support the club - terrific idea and I'll now be adding a kids ticket and be sending them your way when I'm bak in Melbourne tomorrow.

Hiya, I have an adult and U-12 ticket in The Roseburn available for St Mirren. No takers so far so I am willing to donate these to your fine cause. I tried to PM you but I think your box is full! (Not a surprise!). PM me if you are able to find a good home for these tickets and I will get them to you. I cannot email them to you as they were bought at the ticket office.

Dagger Is Back

Hi folks.

Wow.

I'm going to start allocating the tickets tomorrow starting with the St Mirren game for obvious reasons. Hope this comes across OK but I think I've got loads of tickets for this first game and it's going to take me a while to get them allocated and out to the lucky people.

Given the timescales involved, I think I need to 'close the doors' on any more St Mirren tickets to give me a chance to do this properly. I've still got my own job to do so can't be running around last minute.

I've got some tickets to pick up from the TO and some on their way so going to be busy.

If I haven't replied to your posts or emails yet sorry but I only got home a wee while ago. I'll get on to it tomorrow.

If you've pm me, emailed me or posted offering tickets up to now, I'll find a home for the tickets you're offering.

You guys have been absolute legends. I've just provided a home for the tickets YOU'VE bought to support the club so it's YOU who should re receive the plaudits.

Going forward, what happens?

I'd be delighted to find homes for tickets for any upcoming games if you'd like me to do that.

KB take a bow!

Cheers

Dagger Is Back

45 tickets for St Mirren have now found good homes. I'll do what I can to get those who donated them, a thank you email from the recipents, following the game.

Working on the remaining ones now.

Cheers everyone

babertonjambo

I am looking to buy a couple of tickets for this game to donate. As Dagger Is Back has suspended taking on any more for the time being does anyone know how I would go about donating to Big Hearts or if anyone else is doing something similar to Dagger Is Back?

Dagger Is Back

I am looking to buy a couple of tickets for this game to donate. As Dagger Is Back has suspended taking on any more for the time being does anyone know how I would go about donating to Big Hearts or if anyone else is doing something similar to Dagger Is Back?

BJ if you want to buy for the Aberdeen game and donate them, I'll find a home for them. Sorry about the St Mirren situ but I've still got some to allocate and get issued.

I want to get that sorted and also do t want you guys sending tickets through only for me not to be able to get rid of them.

Dagger Is Back

I'm delighted to say that I've now found homes for 60 tickets for Saturdays game. I have two left and a few still to be collected/being posted. I've even had people coming to the door and handing in tickets.

What a brilliant gesture by all concerned. Sorry to those of you offering tickets, that I've had to turn away, but this has turned into a fairly major job. I really didn't realise what I was taking on.

Anyway, once again - thank you Kickback!

On another note, I came home today to an envelope containing 2 Adult and 3 U12 tickets for the Dundee Utd game. I've no idea who they're from but obviously hugely grateful.

If that person could make themselves known, once I've allocated thetickets, I'd like the recipients to have a chance to say thank you.,

I'm delighted to say that I've now found homes for 60 tickets for Saturdays game. I have two left and a few still to be collected/being posted. I've even had people coming to the door and handing in tickets.

What a brilliant gesture by all concerned. Sorry to those of you offering tickets, that I've had to turn away, but this has turned into a fairly major job. I really didn't realise what I was taking on.

Anyway, once again - thank you Kickback!

On another note, I came home today to an envelope containing 2 Adult and 3 U12 tickets for the Dundee Utd game. I've no idea who they're from but obviously hugely grateful.

If that person could make themselves known, once I've allocated thetickets, I'd like the recipients to have a chance to say thank you.,

Tremendous work Dagger.

That is crazy that people are coming to your work to make sure you get the tickets! Just shows you what it means.

Dagger Is Back

Phew.

That's the St Mirren game out of the way then. The last two tickets have now been found homes.

The final count is 69 tickets bought by YOU and now found good homes. I've had so many e mails from parents saying that their kids are looking forward to going, and who knows how many of them will come back? Your generosity in terms of helping the club and others is just remarkable.

In terms of what happens next, I guess that is up to you.

If people continue to buy tickets to raise money for the club, and are looking for homes for them, I'm more than happy to take on that responsibilty.

I already have a number of tickets for the next three home games after Saturday so you know where I am.

Cheers everyone

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Heartwarming, Dagger. What a brilliant thread. Just make sure my ticket doesn't go to a Mr J Wilson. :)

Edited by Eldar Hadzimehmedovic