Donate a ticket to future Jambos

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

There is a thread http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/120014-who-wants-a-ticket/ that has turned into a bit of a match ticket donation thread. It's worth highlighting as the title doesn't really explain what's going on.

Anyway, Dagger is Back posted this ...

Hope this doesn't come across as cheeky but I run a sports coaching business for kids aged 3-9 in the Lothians working with 280 kids a week.

I've already bought 1 adult and 1 child ticket for the St Mirren game and emailed customers last night inviting them to enter a free prize draw.

I've had loads of demand already and short of going and buying more myself, I'm not going to have enough.

I'll find a home easily for any left overs.

Hope that comes across in the spirit in which it was intended.

If you can't afford shares, but are looking for a way to get more money into the club, why not buy one of these kids a ticket? Hearts get much needed funds, we get closer to selling out Tynecastle, and we might just attract the next generation of diehard Jambos. Cannae go wrong.

All you need to do is buy the ticket online, email the link to Dagger is Back and he'll give it to a kid. Couldn't be easier.

Hopefully get a wee bit momentum going with this, there has already been about 20/30 tickets donated to Jambos. If you can afford to, it's a great way to contribute. :)

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dagger Is Back

• davemclaren

• hisnameis

• Rudolf

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dagger Is Back

Bloody hell AP. Thanks for highlighting this.

Just to clarify, in also going to buy tickets for the Celtic and Aberdeen games but there's obviously a limit to what I can do. I'm not rich unfortunately.

I'm also awaiting a reply from the Admin team re a couple of ideas I suggested to them last night and hopefully that will help raise a wee bit more.

My business is legit www.enjoy-a-ball.com and I run one of the franchisees in the Lothians.

If you do have any tickets that you CAN'T get rid off, I will definitely find a home for them.

My son and I are ST holders in Sec G and I can guarantee that any tickets will go to my customers and not my mates.

Obviously adult/U12 tickets together is ideally what would suit best.

Hope I've worded this all OK.

Cheers

Bloody hell AP. Thanks for highlighting this.

Just to clarify, in also going to buy tickets for the Celtic and Aberdeen games but there's obviously a limit to what I can do. I'm not rich unfortunately.

I'm also awaiting a reply from the Admin team re a couple of ideas I suggested to them last night and hopefully that will help raise a wee bit more.

My business is legit www.enjoy-a-ball.com and I run one of the franchisees in the Lothians.

If you do have any tickets that you CAN'T get rid off, I will definitely find a home for them.

My son and I are ST holders in Sec G and I can guarantee that any tickets will go to my customers and not my mates.

Obviously adult/U12 tickets together is ideally what would suit best.

Hope I've worded this all OK.

Cheers

Sorry for sounding daft, i've never used the online site for tickets.

If i order 1 adult / 1 kid what do you need me to send to you?

Do i print off the tickets or send you something so you can print them off?

I think you'd choose the print ticket option, and then if Dagger provides an email you can forward it on to him to print off?

Nice one bud.

I think you'd choose the print ticket option, and then if Dagger provides an email you can forward it on to him to print off?

Nice one bud.

Cheers AP.

Dagger you got am email address for this?

I bought 1 adult ticket in the main stand (can't manage to the game, got a family wedding). Its not the best seat though as didn't think I would get it sold (wanted to leave the better seats for those who can attend)

Let me know if anyone wants it, will send the email.

Dagger Is Back

Hi.

When I booked my tickets last night and chose the print at home option, I got an email within 5 minutes and the tickets were in a PDF that I just printed off. You could forward that email to me which would give me your name and email address.

I'd then print off the tickets and get them allocated. I'd tell the parents where the tickets came from and ask them to send a thank you email following the match that I'd then forward to anyone 'donating' tickets.

Hope that all sounds OK.

Tell you what though. I'm going to aim to buy extra tickets for every home game from now on.

If anyone wants to do this, send me a pm and I'll send you my email addy

ToadKiller Dog

I have two you can have one for the St midden and one for the tic game very bottom corner of the gorgie stand so a unique view .

Except I picked the collect option , will be into buy shares not sure what day either this weekend or Monday . Could tell the club to hold them for dagger to pick up

I bought a ticket for the St Mirren game that I am not using as I've already got my ST. What email address can I send it to?

Minor point, would it not be better for everyone to buy adult tickets rather than kids ones.

More money for the club, could still be used by kids.

Dagger Is Back

I have two you can have one for the St midden and one for the tic game very bottom corner of the gorgie stand so a unique view .

Except I picked the collect option , will be into buy shares not sure what day either this weekend or Monday . Could tell the club to hold them for dagger to pick up

I'm going in tomorrow to pick up tickets for Celtic and Aberdeen so could pick them up then if that helps.

Can't believe how this has galvanised our support.

Dagger Is Back

Minor point, would it not be better for everyone to buy adult tickets rather than kids ones.

More money for the club, could still be used by kids.

Hadn't thought about that! Good shout.

Just bought the seat next to the one I bought yesterday so two tickets together. As said not great seats block T3 main stand, will send them on.

E mail address is shown above for folks who want me to get rid of tickets.

Forget my PM

Sent an email. Can you confirm that you receive it as i've had trouble lately with my email account :10900:

ToadKiller Dog

I'm going in tomorrow to pick up tickets for Celtic and Aberdeen so could pick them up then if that helps.

Can't believe how this has galvanised our support.

Will pm you the details for picking them up .

As not sure I will get through the morn .

Hope they won't be jobs worth handing them over .

Dagger Is Back

Some great gestures being shown by our support in the last 24 hours, really does tug at the old heartstrings. :10800:

Mate, I'm sitting here with tears in my old eye. Not sure if it's a bit of dust or the JD talking as I'm too old and grumpy to cry!

Dagger Is Back

Have just been e mailed a load of tickets through including 1 adult and 1 child ticket for the St Mirren, Celtic and Aberdeen games from one poster on here! I won't post tjheir details on here just in case they wish to remain annoymous but you know who you are. Legends the lot of you!!

As per that famous commentary

THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE. CAN YOU SCRIPT THIS? NO YOU CAN'T

Pleasing scenes to see so many have picked this up.

If you need any help sorting through emails or picking up tickets from the shop etc, geez a shout Dagger.

Dagger Is Back

Pleasing scenes to see so many have picked this up.

If you need any help sorting through emails or picking up tickets from the shop etc, geez a shout Dagger.

Hoi you!! You don't know what you've started here fella. I'm bloody snowed under here! Haven't done any of my own work yet, printing off tickets, sending thank you e mails etc. I'm bleeding knackered! :10900:

I'm doing great here matey. I'm sitting here with 11 tickets in front of me with more on their way so a huge THANK YOU to those who have been so generous. What started off as a home for unwanted tickets has mushroomed into a Baberton version of Ticketmaster without the delays and fees!

By the way folks, I'm in Section G, Row 28, Seat 18. If you're ever in my neck of the woods, come up and introduce yourselves so that I can say thank you.

AP, thansk for the offer of help. I'm good just now ta but might give you call if it all gets a bit too much!

:D

Great effort mate.

Couple of hundred quid Hearts otherwise wouldn't have had, and some kids get to go along and see this great club.

Hats off to everyone so far.

Dagger - you can't receive any more PMs.

There should be another email heading your way - gie's a shout if it doesn't reach you or if there's some kind of ******-up with it.

Dagger Is Back

Can't PM you but if you didn't receive the email let me know.

AJ I'm getting so many e mails in you just wouldn't believe.

I'm taking a guess that your real initials are GH? If they are I'll be getting an e mail out to you shortly

AJ I'm getting so many e mails in you just wouldn't believe.

I'm taking a guess that your real initials are GH? If they are I'll be getting an e mail out to you shortly

They are ,,, good to hear you're being inundated. :wink:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Dagger,

Just about to hit confirm on two tickets for the St Mirren game and two for the Celtic game. Before I do it can you confirm the emailing the pdf did actually work?

Dagger Is Back

Dagger,

Just about to hit confirm on two tickets for the St Mirren game and two for the Celtic game. Before I do it can you confirm the emailing the pdf did actually work?

Yes it did EH perfectly. I've replied to everyones emails received to now ,and will store all their e mails until after the games to make sure all the kids and their parents etc. get in OK. It's gonna be a big operation but bring it on. I'm lovin' it.

I'm sitting here with 30 tickets with more on their way and I'm down to the TO tomrrow to collect some more and ones that I'll buy.

Talk about buzzin'

Dagger Is Back

Folks, sorry about the PM problems. I'll clear them out. I'm also going to sign off soon and head for bed as I am knackered.

Thanks to all who've handed tickets over. I can't believe the stories I've read tonight from people all over the globe and from all backgrounds. There's been some majorly emotional stuff going on and I'm just beat.

Will be back on tomorrow and will reply to every email received.

Cheers

WE'RE GONNA BEAT THIS

HHGH

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Yes it did EH perfectly. I've replied to everyones emails received to now ,and will store all their e mails until after the games to make sure all the kids and their parents etc. get in OK. It's gonna be a big operation but bring it on. I'm lovin' it.

I'm sitting here with 30 tickets with more on their way and I'm down to the TO tomrrow to collect some more and ones that I'll buy.

Talk about buzzin'

Cool. Thanks.

Damn right you're buzzin'! This is a great thing you're doing. Just sent the email.

Talk about spawning (a big benevolent) monster. Have already contacted Big Hearts about my ticket for the St Mirren game, but if i don't hear anything by the end of tomorrow, consider another ticket on the way (single adult I'm afraid).

Best of luck.

CavySlaveJambo

i've asked on the Hearts facebook page about the same, but if that isn't replied to they'll be more coming your way.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Dagger, are you the same guy that ran Enjoy a Ball in Dunfermline? If so, I plan to buy my tickets Friday night your time and, assuming my mates can't use them, I'll be delighted to send them to you as my kids loved going there.

Folks

I hav just bought 2 tickets to the St Mirren. Dagger - will send the PDF tickets off to your email address above. Tickets are for block S of the Main Stand.

Hopefully they find a good home. Hopefully will don the same for the Aberdeen game.

I'm not going down without a fight!

Dagger Is Back

Talk about spawning (a big benevolent) monster. Have already contacted Big Hearts about my ticket for the St Mirren game, but if i don't hear anything by the end of tomorrow, consider another ticket on the way (single adult I'm afraid).

Best of luck.

Ha ha you're damn right. That boy Partridge is in for it!

I'm thinking I might have to employ a secretary!

I'll still take tickets taht anhyone can't get rid off or wants me to get rid off. Cheers

Dagger Is Back

i've asked on the Hearts facebook page about the same, but if that isn't replied to they'll be more coming your way.

Thank you :10900:

Dagger Is Back

Dagger, are you the same guy that ran Enjoy a Ball in Dunfermline? If so, I plan to buy my tickets Friday night your time and, assuming my mates can't use them, I'll be delighted to send them to you as my kids loved going there.

Morning GK. No that was another Paul. I run the operation in South Queensferry, LInlithgow, Broxburn etc. Funnily enough I'm seeing the rest of the team this weekend in Harrogate so I'll tell Paul about your feedback. Delighted that your kids enjoyed coming along. We're very proud of what we do and the way we do it.

Dagger Is Back

Folks

I hav just bought 2 tickets to the St Mirren. Dagger - will send the PDF tickets off to your email address above. Tickets are for block S of the Main Stand.

Hopefully they find a good home. Hopefully will don the same for the Aberdeen game.

I'm not going down without a fight!

Thye'll find a good home don't worry.

WE'RE GONNA BEAT THIS

HHGH

Dagger Is Back

I've now had 40 tickets, yes 40! sent to me for giving out to our kids and their families. I can't believe what started out as a 'I'll find a home for any unwanted tickets' post has turned into this.

Thank you everyone for your kindness and if you've sent tickets but not received an e mail acknowledgement, then please forgive me but let me know and I'll sort that.

Now on my way to Tynie to buy some tickets for Celtic and Aberdeen and some shares.

WE'RE GONNA BEAT THIS.

HHGH

Dagger you can have my two spare tickets for the saints game if you want them. Ill have to send them though as I got them at the club shop.

Dagger Is Back

Dagger you can have my two spare tickets for the saints game if you want them. Ill have to send them though as I got them at the club shop.

JB will pm you my address. Reply with your e mail addy and I'll make sure that you get a thank you email from the recipients following the game

JB will pm you my address. Reply with your e mail addy and I'll make sure that you get a thank you email from the recipients following the game

No problem mate just glad to help out others and the club.

Dagger Is Back

Dagger, another 2 tickets have been sent to you!

If your initials are HG I've got them thank you. Have acknowledged via email which I hope you're received. Everytime I've stood up to go to the TO, I've had another batch of tickets., We've had them from all over the place Holland, Canada, London and Shetland.

Just awesome