Donate a ticket to future Jambos

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Dagger Is Back
6 hours ago, Tim80 said:

Hey guys, in the weekend of January 13th I was going to Edingburgh with a friend to watch a Hearts match. We are from the Netherlands. That actual match was rescheduled. Now the match agains St. Mirren is in that weekend. But it seems sold out. What are the best ways to get 2 tickets for this match? The Ticket office seems to be not an option :)

Hope you enjoy your visit to Edinburgh and that you’re able to pick up a couple of tickets.

Keep checking online and on here. You might strike lucky.

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dagger Is Back

• davemclaren

• hisnameis

• Rudolf

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 31/12/2022 at 00:17, Dagger Is Back said:

Hope you enjoy your visit to Edinburgh and that you’re able to pick up a couple of tickets.

Keep checking online and on here. You might strike lucky.

Thanks and will do!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Dagger Is Back

Another big thanks to @Ulyssesfir donating two tickets for Saturdays big game.

These will be delivered to Dalry PS later today.

Thank you again buddy

Dagger Is Back

More thanks this time to @Rudolffor donating 2 pairs of tickets for Saturdays cup tie.

They have been delivered today to Canal View PS and Balgreen PS.

Thanks as always buddy

Dagger Is Back

It’s been a busy day today. 

Another big than you to @hisnameiswho donated a pair of tickets for Saturdays game . These were delivered today to Clovenstone PS. 

Thank you matey

• 3 weeks later...
Dagger Is Back

Massive thanks to @Tayside Jambo who has kindly donated an adult/U16 ticket for the St Mirren game.

These will be delivered to Stenhouse PS tomorrow

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Dagger Is Back

Following on from our recent raffle we got this feedback today from Broomhouse PS

Hi 

Just wanted to thank you again for the Hearts football tickets, it was X's first game and he had an amazing time! 

Please give them a big thank you on my behalf, they made a little kid (and his dad 😀) extremely happy! 

davemclaren
26 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Following on from our recent raffle we got this feedback today from Broomhouse PS

Hi 

Just wanted to thank you again for the Hearts football tickets, it was X's first game and he had an amazing time! 

Please give them a big thank you on my behalf, they made a little kid (and his dad 😀) extremely happy! 

👍

Luckies1874
4 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Hi 

Brilliant mate. 

You should be proud of this initiative and how many families it’s given the opportunity to attend matches.  

Dagger Is Back
3 hours ago, Luckies1874 said:

Brilliant mate. 

You should be proud of this initiative and how many families it’s given the opportunity to attend matches.  

Thanks mate. Hopefully helping to build the next generation of Jambos. 🤞🇦🇹

• 2 weeks later...
Dagger Is Back

Massive thank you to @Ulysseswho has donated an adult and 2 U13 tickets for the Aberdeen game.

These will be delivered to Dalry PS next week. 

Ulysses has also renewed a pair of adult/U13 tickets for next season and once again these will be used by Dalry PS.

👏👏

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Dagger Is Back

Brilliant news today thanks to @Rudolfwho renewed 3 pairs of adult/U13 STs for the coming season.

Once again, these will be used by children at Brunstane and Gilmerton PS.

Thank you once again for your amazing generosity 

👏

davemclaren
8 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Brilliant news today thanks to @Rudolfwho renewed 3 pairs of adult/U13 STs for the coming season.

👏

👏🏾

Dagger Is Back

More brilliant news today.

@RobNoxhas renewed a pair of adult /U13 STs which will be used by Granton PS and @Mikey1874 who has also renewed a pair which will be used by Clovenstone PS.

Thank you both so much 

👏👏

davemclaren
1 hour ago, Dagger Is Back said:

@RobNoxhas renewed a pair of adult /U13 STs which will be used by Granton PS and @Mikey1874 who has also renewed a pair which will be used by Clovenstone PS.

Thank you both so much 

👏👏

👏🏾

Kalamazoo Jambo
15 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Thank you both so much 

👏👏

That’s incredible generosity (again) :cheers:

On 01/06/2023 at 23:59, Dagger Is Back said:

👏

Massive thank you to @Rudolf on behalf of all the Brunstane families!

Lots of our kids attended their first ever match due to your ongoing support. You’ve put a lot of smiles on a lot of wee faces. 

thank you. 

GlasgoJambo
On 03/06/2023 at 23:29, Dagger Is Back said:

Thank you both so much 

👏👏

great stuff guys 

GlasgoJambo
On 01/06/2023 at 23:59, Dagger Is Back said:

👏

Superb gesture

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
11 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Huge thanks to another regular supporder @GlasgoJambo who has donated two tickets for next weeks game v Rangers.

The tickets have been delivered to Frogston PS.

Many thanks 

Paul

Nice one. 

• 1 month later...
BarnsleyJohn

Evening Jambos.

Barnsley fan here. I'm going to be in Edinburgh the last weekend in January with my missus and daughter. They want to do some Harry Potter stuff, whereas I'd much rather take in Hearts v Aberdeen! I've had a look on your official site and there don't seem to be any matchday tickets available. Are most of your games sold out with season ticket holders? The capacity at Tynecastle seems to be around 1000 more than your average attendance, but I know that the official capacity at stadiums doesn't always correspond with the number of tickets that are available. Any advice would be much appreciated, as if I can't get a ticket for your match, I'll probably be forced to go and watch Dundee Utd v Dunfermline instead!

Many thanks in advance,

John

Dagger Is Back
On 08/01/2024 at 18:52, BarnsleyJohn said:

Evening Jambos.

Barnsley fan here. I'm going to be in Edinburgh the last weekend in January with my missus and daughter. They want to do some Harry Potter stuff, whereas I'd much rather take in Hearts v Aberdeen! I've had a look on your official site and there don't seem to be any matchday tickets available. Are most of your games sold out with season ticket holders? The capacity at Tynecastle seems to be around 1000 more than your average attendance, but I know that the official capacity at stadiums doesn't always correspond with the number of tickets that are available. Any advice would be much appreciated, as if I can't get a ticket for your match, I'll probably be forced to go and watch Dundee Utd v Dunfermline instead!

Many thanks in advance,

John

Only a few tickets are normally available for public sale John.

Most of the ground are ST holders. Some ST holders who can't make the game can make their tickets available for resale through the club (Ticket Exchange) but the game needs to have sold out before the 'Ticket Exchange' is opened. 

Can't see any tickets on sale for Aberdeen but they are for Dundee just a few days before.

Could be that Aberdeen has sold out but the Exchange isn't open yet. Best to check back regularly.

Sorry that doesn't give you the answer you want.

BarnsleyJohn
On 09/01/2024 at 20:58, Dagger Is Back said:

Only a few tickets are normally available for public sale John.

Most of the ground are ST holders. Some ST holders who can't make the game can make their tickets available for resale through the club (Ticket Exchange) but the game needs to have sold out before the 'Ticket Exchange' is opened. 

Can't see any tickets on sale for Aberdeen but they are for Dundee just a few days before.

Could be that Aberdeen has sold out but the Exchange isn't open yet. Best to check back regularly.

Sorry that doesn't give you the answer you want.

Thanks for taking the time to reply. At least I have a starting point now. Will just keep checking back like you say. As I'll be in Edinburgh anyway that weekend, it's not as if my travel plans depend on getting a ticket. Worst case scenario I've got first dibs on my mate's season ticket at Tannadice!

davemclaren
14 hours ago, BarnsleyJohn said:

Thanks for taking the time to reply. At least I have a starting point now. Will just keep checking back like you say. As I'll be in Edinburgh anyway that weekend, it's not as if my travel plans depend on getting a ticket. Worst case scenario I've got first dibs on my mate's season ticket at Tannadice!

Now on sale. 

BarnsleyJohn
1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Now on sale. 

Yep, checked back in this morning and got one. Thanks a lot. Really looking forward to it - been to matches all around the world, but never in Scotland! I've heard that atmosphere at Tynecastle is cracking, and I'm guessing Aberdeen should bring a few as well. 

BarnsleyJohn
On 11/01/2024 at 14:49, Dagger Is Back said:

Thanks Dave and glad you got a ticket John 

Hope you enjoy

Thanks a lot, me too!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Jeremy Goss

Hi, looking to take my two boys 4 & 7 to the Motherwell game on the 17th, it would be the 4 year olds first game.

Looked on the website and can only get single seats at the moment.

Would pay full price for 3 seats together. 

Long shot but any tickets available?

Dagger Is Back
1 hour ago, Jeremy Goss said:

Hi, looking to take my two boys 4 & 7 to the Motherwell game on the 17th, it would be the 4 year olds first game.

Looked on the website and can only get single seats at the moment.

Would pay full price for 3 seats together. 

Long shot but any tickets available?

Really sorry but we have no available tickets hope you manage to get something sorted.

Jeremy Goss
30 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Really sorry but we have no available tickets hope you manage to get something sorted.

No worries thanks anyway