Donate a ticket to future Jambos

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

On 11/08/2021 at 19:23, Dagger Is Back said:

A huge thank you to Rudolf who has renewed three pairs of adult/U13 STs for the coming season. These will be used by pupils at Brunstane PS and Gilmerton PS

Thank you so much

Huge thanks to Rudolf on behalf of the  children and families at Brunstane!

After so long with so little to look forward to, this is going to be HUGE for our kids. 

As always, can’t thank @Rudolf enough for this incredible gesture and Paul for organising. 

Top gents. 

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dagger Is Back

• davemclaren

• hisnameis

• Rudolf

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dagger Is Back

We received this today from Richard Napier, HT at Balgreen PS

Dear neonjambo,

On behalf of the Balgreen community I would like to thank you for your continued generosity in donating two sets of season tickets for the home games at Hearts. The pandemic has been particularly difficult for our families, many of whom live in poverty, including those in working poverty where zero hours contracts means income is unstable week to week. Through your kindness we can allow families time together, allowing them to attend matches that often would be beyond their budgets. One of my favourite parts of my job is contacting families and pupils and offering them the opportunity to attend games. I spend a lot of time with pupils looking to find out what is going on for them and ascertaining if they would benefit from the opportunity of attending games. When I get to offer them the tickets the smiles and joy it brings is real food for the soul.

Hearts continue to do great things for the community through the Big Hearts foundation and we have families who benefit from their support through attending some of the clubs that are offered throughout the holidays, the provision of food parcels and other supports that reach out into our community. Your kindness adds another layer of support and comfort to families- helping make memories.

Thanks again and take care,

Richard

TyphoonJambo

Makes you proud to be a Jambo Well done to all who generously contributed. Tremendous work.

Edited by TypoonJambo
Spelling

On 13/08/2021 at 14:07, CMc said:

Huge thanks to Rudolf on behalf of the  children and families at Brunstane!

After so long with so little to look forward to, this is going to be HUGE for our kids. 

As always, can’t thank @Rudolf enough for this incredible gesture and Paul for organising. 

Top gents. 

Massive smile on two wee boys faces today when I tapped them on the shoulder and told them they were going to Tynecastle this weekend!

The gradual dawning of, “is that a thing again? He looks serious… Yaaaas we’re going to the football!” was an absolute joy to see. 

Thanks once again to all involved. This is an incredible initiative. Now even more than ever. 

8 minutes ago, CMc said:

Massive smile on two wee boys faces today when I tapped them on the shoulder and told them they were going to Tynecastle this weekend!

The gradual dawning of, “is that a thing again? He looks serious… Yaaaas we’re going to the football!” was an absolute joy to see. 

Thanks once again to all involved. This is an incredible initiative. Now even more than ever. 

Nice to hear. 

Dagger Is Back
4 minutes ago, CMc said:

That's sums up perfectly what this is all about. Thanks for sharing buddy

Dagger Is Back

We got this feedback from Canal View PS following yesterdays game

Thank you so much!!

Elliot loved his first ever Hearts game so much he even went to bed last night talking about it.

His smile all day yesterday was heart-warming.

So thanks again for giving him that experience.

• 1 month later...
Dagger Is Back

Many thanks to @footieokfor a kind donation of a pair of adult/U13 tickets for the Dundee game.

These will be delivered to Murrayburn PS tomorrow

👏

Edited by Dagger Is Back

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/10/2021 at 14:39, Dagger Is Back said:

Many thanks to @footieokfor a kind donation of a pair of adult/U13 tickets for the Dundee game.

These will be delivered to Murrayburn PS tomorrow

👏

You have a PM

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Another big thank you to @footieok for their donation of a pair of adult/U13 tickets for the Dundee United game.

These have been delivered to Murrayburn PS 

1 minute ago, Dagger Is Back said:

The donations keep coming. This time a big thank you to @brownkgfor donating 2 tickets for the Dundee Utd game.

These will be going to Dalry PS

Well done to these guys for donating. 

• 2 weeks later...
Dagger Is Back

More thank yous to

@footieokfor donating an adult and two U13 tickets for the St Mirren game. These will be delivered to Longstone PS

Also to @brownkgfor donating two tickets for the same match. These will be delivered to Leith Academy

Thanks folks

Edited by Dagger Is Back

Dagger Is Back

You don’t need a PP account. This isn’t a mo et donation initiative. It’s about folks donating purchased/available tickets to allow kids to get to a game that they might not have had a chance to do otherwise.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
ginger jambo98

If I buy an adult and child ticket to help sell out the rangers game, what is the best option for getting the tickets to you - print at home or collect at TO ?

28 minutes ago, ginger jambo98 said:

If I buy an adult and child ticket to help sell out the rangers game, what is the best option for getting the tickets to you - print at home or collect at TO ?

@Dagger Is Back

Dagger Is Back
2 hours ago, ginger jambo98 said:

Thanks very much for posting and for your kind offer.

PAH is the best option as we’ve had a couple of challenges lately picking up tickets from the TO.

Tickets can be sent to [email protected]

If you have a preference re what school they are donated to just let me know otherwise they’ll go to one of the schools we already have a relationship with

Many thanks

ginger jambo98
34 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Thanks very much for posting and for your kind offer.

PAH is the best option as we’ve had a couple of challenges lately picking up tickets from the TO.

Tickets can be sent to [email protected]

If you have a preference re what school they are donated to just let me know otherwise they’ll go to one of the schools we already have a relationship with

Many thanks

Looks like they’ve done away with the PAH option so they’re getting delivered 1st class to my home address. Adult and u-16 ticket (together obvs) in section J for the home game v Sevco. Happy for you to choose school. Lead up to Xmas so some folk will be struggling, hope this helps them out.

can meet you somewhere to hand over or post out, whatever is easier.

Dagger Is Back
1 hour ago, ginger jambo98 said:

Looks like they’ve done away with the PAH option so they’re getting delivered 1st class to my home address. Adult and u-16 ticket (together obvs) in section J for the home game v Sevco. Happy for you to choose school. Lead up to Xmas so some folk will be struggling, hope this helps them out.

can meet you somewhere to hand over or post out, whatever is easier.

That’s really kind of you. Happy to meet up or come and collect them if you’re in the Edinburgh area. I’ll send you a pm 

Edited by Dagger Is Back

Dagger Is Back
1 hour ago, Rudolf said:

I don’t know why we’ve removed the PAH option. It’s like going back in time. 

Couldn't agree more. We're in the lead up to Xmas with the usual pressure on Royal Mail and we need to be making it easy for people to buy tickets not more difficult. An email is on it's way to Hearts asking for some clarity

21 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Couldn't agree more. We're in the lead up to Xmas with the usual pressure on Royal Mail and we need to be making it easy for people to buy tickets not more difficult. An email is on it's way to Hearts asking for some clarity

Be interesting to hear what the reasons are Paul. 

Dagger Is Back
1 hour ago, Rudolf said:

Be interesting to hear what the reasons are Paul. 

Will be. I’ll post the reply on here when it comes.

Dagger Is Back

Reply received from Hearts this morning. Not sure what the feedback was but hopefully the option will be available soon.

Just a shame that it’s not available for the game we’d love and need to see out.

Hi Paul 

We currently aren't offering print at home due to the feedback we have received from the last match we are updating and getting over some hiccups. We cannot see this being available for the rangers game but hopefully have it fixed for the boxing day fixture. 

4 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Reply received from Hearts this morning. Not sure what the feedback was but hopefully the option will be available soon.

Just a shame that it’s not available for the game we’d love and need to see out.

Hi Paul 

We currently aren't offering print at home due to the feedback we have received from the last match we are updating and getting over some hiccups. We cannot see this being available for the rangers game but hopefully have it fixed for the boxing day fixture. 

Good stuff. At least they haven’t scrapped it completely that was my worry. 

This is My Story Podcast

Hi guys. 

Many of you may have seen last week that we raised nearly £1100 to buy tickets for families or jambos who other wise couldn’t afford to attend the Hearts Rangers game on Sunday. We’ve had ex players donating, Gowser and had guys in the media donating as well Alan Preston, Joel Skedd, Laurie Dunsire and Craig Cairns. We’ve been blown away with the response. Truly outstanding. 

We are now looking for people to get the tickets too. So far we’ve handed out 12 tickets to 3 families. I collected a further 10 tickets yesterday from fans at the Livi game and we have enough money donated to buy probably another 20 to 30 tickets. 

We plan to reach out to a few local run initiatives and we are working with Big Hearts to get the tickets to people but I would love for any help for anyone on here to get these tickets to jambos. 

Either DM us on here and I’ll give you my number or email us [email protected]

Once again our fan base proves just why we are the best in the land. 

🇱🇻

F7E62FAA-A9E4-4BB1-B22D-D099BCB702C0.jpeg

I can’t make the game on sunday but looking to donate my season ticket. I’m not in Edinburgh so unable to pass over my season ticket card/go to the season ticket. Is there any way i can still do this?

thanks

Dagger Is Back
1 hour ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

I can’t make the game on sunday but looking to donate my season ticket. I’m not in Edinburgh so unable to pass over my season ticket card/go to the season ticket. Is there any way i can still do this?

thanks

Thanks for thinking of us. In theory it's doable by phoning the TO and asking them to print off paper tickets (they'll remove the game from your card so it can't be used twice).

The problem is that I'm working tomorrow and don't have enough time to get to ther TO, pick them up and then deliver them to a school.

Sadly we'll have to pass this time

Many thanks though. You could give Big Hearts a call and see if they can find a good home?

2 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Thanks for thinking of us. In theory it's doable by phoning the TO and asking them to print off paper tickets (they'll remove the game from your card so it can't be used twice).

The problem is that I'm working tomorrow and don't have enough time to get to ther TO, pick them up and then deliver them to a school.

Sadly we'll have to pass this time

Many thanks though. You could give Big Hearts a call and see if they can find a good home?

cheers for getting back to me, looking into getting someone at home to get a paper copy and arrange it

thanks

Dagger Is Back
51 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

cheers for getting back to me, looking into getting someone at home to get a paper copy and arrange it

thanks

You’re very welcome 

👍

• 2 weeks later...
Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

A bit different one here.

I usually come home to Edinburgh for New Year and, in anticipation of this, I bought a ticket for the St Johnstone game.  Becsue of the Covid stuation, I've decided not to travel, so the ticket can go to someone else. The only slight complication might be that it's that it's an over 65 ticket.  @Dagger Is Back- do you think you could you find someone who could use it?

Dagger Is Back
1 hour ago, Andrew Gilbert Wauchope said:

A bit different one here.

I usually come home to Edinburgh for New Year and, in anticipation of this, I bought a ticket for the St Johnstone game.  Becsue of the Covid stuation, I've decided not to travel, so the ticket can go to someone else. The only slight complication might be that it's that it's an over 65 ticket.  @Dagger Is Back- do you think you could you find someone who could use it?

Hi Andrew.

That’s really kind of you. We’ve got a few friends in the walking football community so we’d be able to find a home for it.

I’ll pm you

My season ticket is an over 65, I'm away Xmas day and Boxing day so won't make the Ross County game. It would be fine if you can use it.

Let me know how you to get the ticket to you.

Dagger Is Back
7 hours ago, john1951 said:

My season ticket is an over 65, I'm away Xmas day and Boxing day so won't make the Ross County game. It would be fine if you can use it.

Let me know how you to get the ticket to you.

That’s really kind of you but I’m afraid I’ll have to pass on your kind gesture.

I struggled to find a home for another O65 ticket I’d been given and don’t have enough time to get to the TO to pick up a ticket.

We’d also have to arrange for the TO to print off the tickets for collection and then distribution.

What you could do is ask the TO to release your seat and pass a paper ticket to Big Hearts for one of their contacts to use?

Thanks again and hope you understand 

Dagger Is Back
14 hours ago, john1951 said:

No problem, I'll do that.

It’s looking like if any fans are allowed in they’ll be very few in number 😔

• 4 weeks later...
Dagger Is Back

Many thanks to @Rudolf for kindly donating 4 pairs of tickets for the upcoming Motherwell game. 

These will be distributed to

Granton PS

Canal View PS

Broomhouse PS

Murrayburn PS

On 13/01/2022 at 15:35, Dagger Is Back said:

Many thanks to @Rudolf for kindly donating 4 pairs of tickets for the upcoming Motherwell game. 

These will be distributed to

Granton PS

Canal View PS

Broomhouse PS

Murrayburn PS

Very generous. 👍

• 3 weeks later...
Dagger Is Back

Many thanks to @Ulysses for kindly donating a pair of adult/U13 tickets for the Livvy cup game. These will be delivered to Dalry PS

Much appreciated 

Edited by Dagger Is Back

Dagger Is Back

Another thank you to @Rudolffor generously donating 5 pairs of tickets for the Livvy cup game. These have been delivered to Longstone PS. Clovenstone PS, Canal View PS, Balgreen PS and Broomhouse PS. 

Cheers

Edited by Dagger Is Back

Dagger Is Back

The tickets just keep coming.

Another thank you to @Mikey1874for donating a pair of adult/U13 tickets for the Livvy game. These will be delivered to Sighthill PS next week 

Cheers

• 1 month later...
Dagger Is Back

Big thanks again to @Rudolffor donating 3 pairs of tickets for the Livingston league match. These will be delivered to Longstone. Sighthill and Broomhouse PS tomorrow