Donate a ticket to future Jambos

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Dagger Is Back

Another big thank you to Rudolf again for donating 2 pairs of tickets for the ICT and Ross County games.

The tickets are on their way to Clovenstone and Murrayburn PS.

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dagger Is Back

• davemclaren

• hisnameis

• Rudolf

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another big thank you to Rudolf again for donating 2 pairs of tickets for the ICT and Ross County games.

The tickets are on their way to Clovenstone and Murrayburn PS.

Just to echo what Dagger posted,a big thanks once again to Rudolph for his kind donation. Got a wee group at school constantly asking about tickets but the headie likes to use donations as an incentive for good behaviour and performance in class so will probably do a deed raffle  with pupils earning tickets. None of which is possible without guys like Rudolph. Well done sir

Edited by hisnameis

• 2 weeks later...
Dagger Is Back

Another thank you to Rudolf who has kindly donated two pairs of tickets for the Hamilton game. These tickets are now on their way to Sighthill PS and two lucky kids will be enjoying a day out at Tynie, new pitch and all!

• 4 weeks later...
Dagger Is Back

Massive thank you to Rudolf who has once again donated two pairs of tickets for the Dundee match.

They've been passed to Brunstane PS where 2 lucky kids will hopefully get a day out to remember

• 3 weeks later...
Dagger Is Back

Adult & U18 available for tomorrow

Sorry FJ just picked up your post. Thanks for the kind offer but I've picked up too late to do anything with them.

Sorry but thanks again

• 3 weeks later...
John Findlay

I am away in Poznan this weekend. Fly out at tea time this Friday. Don't get back until late Monday night. Therefore two season tickets, one adult and one u13 up for grabs for this Saturday. Section A lower row 8. First to pm first to claim

Dagger Is Back

I am away in Poznan this weekend. Fly out at tea time this Friday. Don't get back until late Monday night. Therefore two season tickets, one adult and one u13 up for grabs for this Saturday. Section A lower row 8. First to pm first to claim

I'd take the tickets and find a good home for them John. The challenge is in getting them to me. I think you'd have to phone them and get the game taken off your STs and ask them to print off paper tickets for collection.

I could then pick them up on Friday and then hand them in to one of the schools we work with.

What do you think?

Dagger Is Back

Dagger. Tickets are ready for collection from the ticket office.

Thank you very much John. I'll collect these tomorrow and deliver them to Clovenstone PS

Dagger Is Back

Another thank you to Rudolf who has once again kindly donated two pairs of tickets for the Partick game. These have been sent on to Clovenstone PS.

Once again a massive thanks to Rudolph for the 4 tickets for the game v Partick. Two wee girls going with their parents. The older one has a birthday coming up so she is chuffed to bits. Great gesture mate. 

A huge thanks to john for his donation of tickets for today's game.. The lad who got them was a bit stunned at the time but I know he will have a great time at the game today. A brilliant gesture John. Thanks to all who have given tickets this season.

As fans we have all had a good moan about the way this season has panned out but I have never heard one child who has got tickets for a game complain . They are all just delighted to be there and be part of the atmosphere and make the most of their day out.

Dagger Is Back

Many thanks to George Brown who has kindly donated two tickets for Sunday's game. They're on their way to Murrayburn PS.

Most of the posts here seem to be Dagger thanking other people for donating tickets, so I thought a post to say thanks to Dagger for the amazing work you do in coordinating all this this would be in order.

Having been lucky enough to work with you on the kit project this season, I have been blown away by seeing what a difference these things make for the kids in these schools.

Hopefully even more people will step up next season and help out with tickets, but - and I think I speak for everyone - thanks a lot for your efforts Paul! They really do make a difference!

Most of the posts here seem to be Dagger thanking other people for donating tickets, so I thought a post to say thanks to Dagger for the amazing work you do in coordinating all this this would be in order.

Having been lucky enough to work with you on the kit project this season, I have been blown away by seeing what a difference these things make for the kids in these schools.

Hopefully even more people will step up next season and help out with tickets, but - and I think I speak for everyone - thanks a lot for your efforts Paul! They really do make a difference!

Agreed, great job Paul.

Dagger Is Back

Agreed, great job Paul.

Fellas thank you for your kind words, but without the support we've had for this, I don't know what I'd do with all that free time! LOL

Seriously it's been a fantastic experience going all the way back to November 2012 and a great example of what makes this club and it's fans very very special.

davemclaren

Agreed. Paul does a great job.

• 4 weeks later...
Dagger Is Back

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to JKB poster Oddball who picked up our work from this thread. He has kindly supplied 110 football kits, strips and socks, and asked if we could find homes for them.

I'm delighted to say that the first set of kit has been delivered to Dalry Primary School who are chuffed to bits.

Thanks Oddball

Oddball has continued to supply us with kit that we've found homes for in the Edinburgh area. We've now delivered kit to Granton PS, Craigroyston PS, Broomhouse PS, Wester Hailes Education Centre HS and some more to Clovenstone PS and Brunstane PS. All have been very grateful to receive the kit which will not only help their football teams but also provide PE kit for kids who sadly don't have any. 

Thanks for your generous support

Oddball has continued to supply us with kit that we've found homes for in the Edinburgh area. We've now delivered kit to Granton PS, Craigroyston PS, Broomhouse PS, Wester Hailes Education Centre HS and some more to Clovenstone PS and Brunstane PS. All have been very grateful to receive the kit which will not only help their football teams but also provide PE kit for kids who sadly don't have any. 

Thanks for your generous support

Thanks for that Dagger,

it is a pleasure to be able to help out and see how important this is for the kids in these schools. And this is very much a team effort. Without your hard work to get the kit distributed we wouldn't get very far.

We have started a good thing here which we will continue to grow also next season.

Dagger Is Back

Massive thanks once again to Mikey1874. Mikey has been a supporter of this initiative since very early on and has donated a pair of adult/U13 STs for the year ahead.

They're winging their way to Clovenstone PS.

Thanks Mikey

davemclaren

Massive thanks once again to Mikey1874. Mikey has been a supporter of this initiative since very early on and has donated a pair of adult/U13 STs for the year ahead.

They're winging their way to Clovenstone PS.

Thanks Mikey

That's a great gesture.

Fantastic news. That's just brilliant Mikey. This will enable us to offer the chance of going to a game to so many more kids now. The children at Clovenstone have been benefitting from this scheme for about 3 years now and it has been my pleasure to pass the tickets on to them and to witness their reactions at first hand. All thanks to the generosity of guys like yourself

On behalf of the kids and staff at the school thank you so much Mikey and of course,not forgetting Dagger for all his sterling work too. A brilliant gesture . Have a great summer guys.

Dagger Is Back

It's another massive thank you, this time to Ulysses. Once again he has purchased an adult/U13 ST which have been donated to Dalry PS. We know that the school and pupils are very appreciative of Ulysses' long standing support.

Once again the generosity of Jambos never ceases to amaze.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
Dagger Is Back

It's another massive thank you, this time to Ulysses. Once again he has purchased an adult/U13 ST which have been donated to Dalry PS. We know that the school and pupils are very appreciative of Ulysses' long standing support.

Once again the generosity of Jambos never ceases to amaze.

Thank you

This is a wee thank you letter received from Dalry PS today

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support and generosity. Although a large number of our children live in the Gorgie/Dalry area, very few of them can afford to go to Tynecastle Stadium to sample the atmosphere and drama of live sport. Your gift of a pair of season tickets over the years has given many children and their parents/carers the chance to attend a Hearts match, and regardless of the results they have always enjoyed the experience.

To ensure that the tickets are allocated fairly I invite all pupils who would like to attend a game the chance to enter their names into a draw. The tickets are then drawn at random a few days prior to the match. This system has worked really well.

Although the season did not end as we would have hoped for there is the optimism that next season will be better and there will be the brand new stand to enjoy.

Fingers crossed for a successful 2017/2018 season.

Dagger Is Back

Rudolf has been a huge supporter of this initiative since it started 5 years ago and once again children across Edinburgh will be able to enjoy a Hearts match thanks to his generosity. Today, he's donated 3 pairs of adult/U13 STs in the new stand which is just an incredible gesture. One set will be going to Brunstane PS and I'm working on confirmed homes for the other two sets.

Take a bow sir. :2thumbsup:

davemclaren

Rudolf has been a huge supporter of this initiative since it started 5 years ago and once again children across Edinburgh will be able to enjoy a Hearts match thanks to his generosity. Today, he's donated 3 pairs of adult/U13 STs in the new stand which is just an incredible gesture. One set will be going to Brunstane PS and I'm working on confirmed homes for the other two sets.

Amazing. Well done Rudolph.

Massive thank you to Rudolf on behalf of the kids at Brunstane. The two sets of match day tickets you donated before really brightened things up for two of our lads who had been having a tough time. The day out with their parents (and getting their names read out by Scott) was one of the highlights of their year for all concerned. There was huge demand for those tickets, so the season tickets you have kindly donated will be extremely well used and allow many of our other less well off families to have similar fantastic experiences. I will never forget the first time I walked out into the stands with my own dad - now lots of kids who might never have got to experience that will now do so thanks to your help.

Huge thank you as well to Oddball - the kits you have given us mean we had all of our P7s proudly wearing school PE kit all year - which is much harder than it sounds! Support such as yours has got our participation rate in PE and extracurricular sport (including our first school football teams in a decade) to the highest level in many years. It is hard to overstate the impact this has had on the health and wellbeing of our children and on the team ethos of the school. The football team high five their team mates from other classes when they pass in the corridors now.

Finally, thanks to Paul for pulling all of this together and doing the organisational side of things. A lot of smiles have been put on little faces already in our small corner of Edinburgh. It already looks like next year is going to be even better.

Your work is incredible gents. I'm very proud to be a fellow Jambo. Thank you.

Edited by CMc

fantastic, well done!

Massive thank you to Rudolf on behalf of the kids at Brunstane. The two sets of match day tickets you donated before really brightened things up for two of our lads who had been having a tough time. The day out with their parents (and getting their names read out by Scott) was one of the highlights of their year for all concerned. There was huge demand for those tickets, so the season tickets you have kindly donated will be extremely well used and allow many of our other less well off families to have similar fantastic experiences. I will never forget the first time I walked out into the stands with my own dad - now lots of kids who might never have got to experience that will now do so thanks to your help.

Huge thank you as well to Oddball - the kits you have given us mean we had all of our P7s proudly wearing school PE kit all year - which is much harder than it sounds! Support such as yours has got our participation rate in PE and extracurricular sport (including our first school football teams in a decade) to the highest level in many years. It is hard to overstate the impact this has had on the health and wellbeing of our children and on the team ethos of the school. The football team high five their team mates from other classes when they pass in the corridors now.

Finally, thanks to Paul for pulling all of this together and doing the organisational side of things. A lot of smiles have been put on little faces already in our small corner of Edinburgh. It already looks like next year is going to be even better.

Your work is incredible gents. I'm very proud to be a fellow Jambo. Thank you.

So happy to hear that and happy to be able to help! Hopefully we can do something similar this season too!

stirlingshirejambo

What a fantastic gesture Rudolf

At times like this the work that Paul puts in and the donations by Rudolf oddball and many others makes me realise that however much folk moan about losing a pre season friendly or worrying that we wear the wrong colour shorts the real winners on our forum are the kids benefitting from these people's generosity

Well done all and let's remember how lucky we are

Dagger Is Back

Huge thanks to Oddball and his employer, Crovax Resources Edinburgh Ltd, who today very kindly purchased and donated, 3 pairs of adult/U12 half season tickets for the coming season.

It's another very generous donation from a business which is already supporting children in Edinburgh through the donation of football kit for school teams and PE kit more generally.

These tickets will be donated to Edinburgh schools in time for the big day on 9 September

Huge thanks to Oddball and his employer, Crovax Resources Edinburgh Ltd, who today very kindly purchased and donated, 3 pairs of adult/U12 half season tickets for the coming season.

It's another very generous donation from a business which is already supporting children in Edinburgh through the donation of football kit for school teams and PE kit more generally.

These tickets will be donated to Edinburgh schools in time for the big day on 9 September

Very happy to help Paul, and thanks for the bacon buttie!

Exciting discussion we had as well. Things can only go up from here!

You got shares in that cafe Paul? Lol!

Seriously though that's a great gesture Oddball.

Edited by Rudolf

Dagger Is Back

Aye very exciting. Lot of work ahead but it's all very positive

You got shares in that cafe Paul? Lol!

Seriously though that's a great gesture Oddball.

Ha ha. Can think of worse Head Offices buddy!

Fantastic to read this thread every so often. I'm sure Dagger would never have believed not only the longevity of this venture but also the increase in generosity year on year. Makes me incredibly proud to be a Hearts fan when I read of the wonderful gestures of my fellow fans and thank you notes in response. Well done to everyone involved.

Dagger Is Back

Another big thank you to Detty29 who has supported this initiative since we started in 2012. He's donated an adult and U13 ticket for tomorrows game which have been donated to a lovely Jambo family in South Queensferry

Dagger Is Back

What a fantastic gesture Rudolf

At times like this the work that Paul puts in and the donations by Rudolf oddball and many others makes me realise that however much folk moan about losing a pre season friendly or worrying that we wear the wrong colour shorts the real winners on our forum are the kids benefitting from these people's generosity

Well done all and let's remember how lucky we are

Aye we can spend lots of times arguing about tactics, formations and signings but when it comes to helping others and supporting the club, there are no better set of fans.

Fantastic to read this thread every so often. I'm sure Dagger would never have believed not only the longevity of this venture but also the increase in generosity year on year. Makes me incredibly proud to be a Hearts fan when I read of the wonderful gestures of my fellow fans and thank you notes in response. Well done to everyone involved.

It's been unbelievable JJ. By the time this season starts we'll have 12 pairs of adult/U13 tickets out there being used by folks who might not have had the opportunity to attend a game and give a parent and their child some quality time together.

Dagger Is Back

Many thanks to tynie chris for donating an adult/u18 ticket for the Dunfermline game. They've gone to a wee Jambo lad in South Queensferry

• 1 month later...
Dagger Is Back

Just to say that Rudolfs Season Tickets are being delivered to Brunstane, Sighthill and Gilmerton PS. They are all chuffed to bits

Dagger Is Back

These Season Tickets are being delivered to Granton, Broomhouse and Murrayburn PS. They are all very grateful

Dagger Is Back

Another huge than you to Detty29 who has supported this initiative since day 1. Detty has donated 3 pairs of adult/U13 tickets for our games at Murrayfield. These tickets will be delivered to Canal View PS in Edinburgh. They are absolutely delighted. 

Dagger Is Back

And another massive thanks to Bend It LIke Barasa who has also been a supported since this launched. He has donated two adult/U13 half season tickets and these will be delivered to Clermiston and Niddrie PS next week. I've spoken to Head/Deputy teachers there and they are very grateful.

Many thanks to Paul for arranging to collect reissued tickets for Murrayfield and ensure they reached the schools on time. Top effort sir and much appreciated.

Hi there, happy to buy 2 tickets for this weekends match for donation if there is still time. I've got 2 season tickets, so will be attached to them as cheaper. What am I best to buy Dagger? 2 adults? 1 adult + 1 kid? Let me know and Ill phone up and leave them for collection if that suits you. 

Appreciate your efforts. 

Dagger Is Back

Hi there, happy to buy 2 tickets for this weekends match for donation if there is still time. I've got 2 season tickets, so will be attached to them as cheaper. What am I best to buy Dagger? 2 adults? 1 adult + 1 kid? Let me know and Ill phone up and leave them for collection if that suits you.

Appreciate your efforts.

Hi mate. That's really kind of you but sadly I'm not going to be able to collect and then deliver them in time as I'm working all day tomorrow.

Would be very happy to find a home for a donation for any other game though. It's just timing in this case.

Sorry

Hi mate. That's really kind of you but sadly I'm not going to be able to collect and then deliver them in time as I'm working all day tomorrow.

Would be very happy to find a home for a donation for any other game though. It's just timing in this case.

Sorry

No worries, I'll get tickets for St Johnstone game instead. Please let me know what type of tickets to get (I can get 2) and what name to leave them under at the ticket office. Ill phone to buy them next week and let you know when they are bought. Thanks for your time, cracking effort.

Dagger Is Back

No worries, I'll get tickets for St Johnstone game instead. Please let me know what type of tickets to get (I can get 2) and what name to leave them under at the ticket office. Ill phone to buy them next week and let you know when they are bought. Thanks for your time, cracking effort.

That would be brilliant thank you. An adult/U13 ticket works really well to be honest. If you leave them at the TO in name of Paul Rendall, I'll collect them once you let me know they're available. Thank you very much for your generosity.

Cheers