Donate a ticket to future Jambos

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Dagger Is Back

One of our posters kindly purchased a pair of adult/U12 STs for last season and donated them to Dalry Primary. This is the letter I received today, written by a P7 pupil on behalf of the school.

scan0004.pdf

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dagger Is Back

• davemclaren

• hisnameis

• Rudolf

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One of our posters kindly purchased a pair of adult/U12 STs for last season and donated them to Dalry Primary. This is the letter I received today, written by a P7 pupil on behalf of the school.

Fantastic letter!

I hope u have another busy season mate!

davemclaren

Brilliant.

• 3 weeks later...
Matthew Le Tissier

Dagger i know you have proberly gone over this 100 times, but how do i go about donating tickets?

Dagger Is Back

Dagger i know you have proberly gone over this 100 times, but how do i go about donating tickets?

Hi MLT.

Tickets are best done in pairs, one adult and one U12. If they're e tickets they can be emailed to me at [email protected].

If they're paper tickets they can either be posted to 57 Baberton Mains Wood, Edinburgh, EH14 3EZ.

We're still keen to accept tickets for the coming season.

Cheers

• 1 month later...
Dagger Is Back

Just a reminder that if anyone wants to donate tickets for any game that they can't make, I'd happily find a home for them.

We're providing Dalry PS with a ST for the year ahead, thanks to a wonderful gesture from Ulysses.

We have contacts in a number of other schools across the Lothians, who would all very much appreciate tickets.

What works best is pairs of Adult/U12 tickets. The best way to do it is to arrange for paper tickets to be printed for the game with the help of the TO. To help with distribution, if I could pick up no later than 3 days before the game, that would give me enough chance to bunk off work, collect them and get them to the schools.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Dagger Is Back

A huge thanks to my old mate Pasha who is in Thailand for the donation of a pair of adult/U18 tickets today.

They'll be going to Clovenstone Primary and one lucky kid and their parent will be attending this Saturdays game. 

Nice one matey - take care

Dagger Is Back

Another huge thank you to Derek Grant who has donated a pair of adult/U12 tickets for Saturdays game. They've gone to Clovenstone Primary.

Nice one Derek - thank you

A huge thanks to my old mate Pasha who is in Thailand for the donation of a pair of adult/U18 tickets today.

They'll be going to Clovenstone Primary and one lucky kid and their parent will be attending this Saturdays game. 

Nice one matey - take care

No probs mate, its always a pleasure!

Dagger Is Back

It's all kicking off again!

A huge thanks to George Brown who has just donated 2 pairs of adult/U12 tickets for Saturdays game.

They're winging their way to Clovenstone Primary.

Many thanks George

Dagger Is Back

I have one OAP ticket in the Roseburn tomorrow section J. Free of charge[/quote

Hi mate. It's a really kind offer but to be honest, I won't be able to get rid of the ticket at this late stage.

Thanks very much though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Dagger Is Back

Most of you will know that since THAT St Mirren game in 2012, we've been accepting ticket donations for Hearts home games, and finding suitable homes for them.

Initially, these tickets were given to customers of my business, Enjoy-a-Ball, www.enjoy-a-ball.com. I run the franchise in South Queensferry, Kirkliston, Broxburn and Linlithgow.

Donations flooded in from all across the globe as Hearts fans worldwide, bought tickets for games to raise additional income for the club, and give kids a chance to see Hearts in action. The donated tickets included tickets from ST holders who couldn't attend a game. We've had donations from Thailand, China, Australia, Canada, Kenya, Holland and even Swindon! Our own fans generosity has been unbelievable.

Since then we've found homes for in excess of 500 tickets. As sometimes happens, the scheme grew arms and legs, and thanks to a number of generous donors, we've been able to supply schools with pairs of adult/U12 STs - these include Springfield and Linlithgow Primarys and Dalry Primary.

The original thread has unfortunately disappeared, which is a real shame as it painted a heart warming picture of just how much people pulled together to save our club.

That doesn't mean we've stopped accepting donations of tickets, should homes be required for them though. If there are pairs of adult/U12 tickets available, then we can find homes for them. We recently provided Clovenstone Primary with pairs of tickets and the kids and staff were genuinely delighted with the gestures.

If people have tickets that they're not using or are prepared to buy additional tickets, but need someone to find a home for them, we'll do that.

My email is [email protected]

Cheers

Most of you will know that since THAT St Mirren game in 2012, we've been accepting ticket donations for Hearts home games, and finding suitable homes for them.

Initially, these tickets were given to customers of my business, Enjoy-a-Ball, www.enjoy-a-ball.com. I run the franchise in South Queensferry, Kirkliston, Broxburn and Linlithgow.

Donations flooded in from all across the globe as Hearts fans worldwide, bought tickets for games to raise additional income for the club, and give kids a chance to see Hearts in action. The donated tickets included tickets from ST holders who couldn't attend a game. We've had donations from Thailand, China, Australia, Canada, Kenya, Holland and even Swindon! Our own fans generosity has been unbelievable.

Since then we've found homes for in excess of 500 tickets. As sometimes happens, the scheme grew arms and legs, and thanks to a number of generous donors, we've been able to supply schools with pairs of adult/U12 STs - these include Springfield and Linlithgow Primarys and Dalry Primary.

The original thread has unfortunately disappeared, which is a real shame as it painted a heart warming picture of just how much people pulled together to save our club.

That doesn't mean we've stopped accepting donations of tickets, should homes be required for them though. If there are pairs of adult/U12 tickets available, then we can find homes for them. We recently provided Clovenstone Primary with pairs of tickets and the kids and staff were genuinely delighted with the gestures.

If people have tickets that they're not using or are prepared to buy additional tickets, but need someone to find a home for them, we'll do that.

Cheers

A great cause mate, email on it's way to you  re adult/U12 tickets for Dumbarton match.

Dagger Is Back

A big thank you to RobNox for donating a pair of adult/U12 tickets for the Dumbarton game.

They'll be going to Clovenstone Primary.

Many thanks

Dagger Is Back

A big thank you to a good mate of mine Bill, who has donated two pairs of adult/U12 tickets for the Dumbarton game.

They'll be going to Dalry Primary to recognise their recent initiative.

Thanks again Bill

A big thankyou to Robert who donated the tickets to Clovenstone Primary for the Dumbarton game. We will give out raffle tickets to well behaved / hardworking pupils and have a draw for the tickets next week.

This is a wonderful initiative by the fans and "Dagger is Back" deserves full credit for taking time out to organise and administer this. Even delivering the tickets  by hand .

Thanks again guys

A big thankyou to Robert who donated the tickets to Clovenstone Primary for the Dumbarton game. We will give out raffle tickets to well behaved / hardworking pupils and have a draw for the tickets next week.

This is a wonderful initiative by the fans and "Dagger is Back" deserves full credit for taking time out to organise and administer this. Even delivering the tickets by hand .

Thanks again guys

I think.it's a great initiative and one that as many supporters should try.and get involved in....funds permitting.

Dagger - great job fella.

• 2 weeks later...
Dagger Is Back

Many thanks one again to my mate Bill who has again donated two pairs of adult/U12 tickets for the game against QOS. His last donation went to Dalry PS and his latest donation will be winging their way to Brunstane PS.

Thanks again Bill

• 3 weeks later...
Dagger Is Back

A big thank you to RobNox for donating a pair of adult/U12 tickets for the Dumbarton game.

They'll be going to Clovenstone Primary.

Many thanks

We got this letter today from the Mum of the wee lad at Clovenstone who won the tickets for the Dumbarton game. Thanks again Robnox.

Scan0010.pdf

Edited by Dagger Is Back

Clerry Jambo

We got this letter today from the Mum of the wee lad at Clovenstone who won the tickets for the Dumbarton game. Thanks again Robnox.

Great stuff, you do a fine job Dagger and also the donators :thumb:

davemclaren

Just spotted this. Heart warming stuff. Well done.

Cheers

Cheers

Hi mate!

I was wondering where your thread had gone!

I'll get some tickets to you again next season.

Onwards and upwards!

Cheers

Dagger Is Back

Hi mate!

I was wondering where your thread had gone!

I'll get some tickets to you again next season.

Onwards and upwards!

Cheers

Hey buddy. Good to hear from you. That would be another brilliant gesture from you. We'll always have a need for donated tickets.

Hope you had a good dive today. Shame about the game.

Dagger Is Back

Another huge thank you to Robnox who has kindly donated two pairs of adult/U12 tickets for the Raith match. They're on their way to Clovenstone Primary.

• 2 weeks later...

Once again a huge thanks to all the guys who donated tickets this season and to Paul for all his hard work in organising this amazing initiative.

As a teacher at one of the schools lucky enough to receive tickets, I have the pleasure of handing them over to some of the lucky kids and seeing their delighted faces and happy reactions. I also get to hear their stories once they have been, many for the first time, which is also great. 

This a fantastic venture . Keep up the good work guys. You are all doing your club and community proud.

davemclaren

Once again a huge thanks to all the guys who donated tickets this season and to Paul for all his hard work in organising this amazing initiative.

As a teacher at one of the schools lucky enough to receive tickets, I have the pleasure of handing them over to some of the lucky kids and seeing their delighted faces and happy reactions. I also get to hear their stories once they have been, many for the first time, which is also great.

This a fantastic venture . Keep up the good work guys. You are all doing your club and community proud.

Nice to hear about the pleasure this brings the kids. Great thing being done here.

As a teacher at one of the schools lucky enough to receive tickets, I have the pleasure of handing them over to some of the lucky kids and seeing their delighted faces and happy reactions. I also get to hear their stories once they have been, many for the first time, which is also great. 

This a fantastic venture . Keep up the good work guys. You are all doing your club and community proud.

Really good to hear your feedback

Dagger Is Back

Another big thank you to Robnox for donating two tickets for Saturdays final league game. They're going to Clovenstone Primary.

They'll be very much appreciated.

Dagger Is Back

Once again a HUGE thank you to Mikey1874. Mikey has been a big supporter of this initiative since launch and contacted me last night to say he'd donated a pair of adult/U12 STs for the year ahead.

Given that as a club, we're on much firmer ground than when we started all of this, it's a massive gesture on Mikeys part and I'm very grateful.

I was thinking of doing something different this year but all the positive feedback from people donating and receiving tickets swung it.

Big thanks to Dagger for coordinating it all and to the schools for running it for their pupils.

Supporting Hearts has become a whole lot better and its because we've all come together to each do what we can big or small to save the club and now build it up so everyone can benefit.

HHGH

• 3 weeks later...
Dagger Is Back

We got this today from the pupils at Dalry PS.

We are writing because we want to thank you for giving us the Hearts season tickets this year. It has been amazing as so many different pupils have been able to go and see Hearts having a great season.

I can?t believe how good a season it has been! I didn?t think we could win as many games but we did. I really can?t wait now until next season and being back in the SPL where we belong. I hope we sign some new players though and that we keep Zuifek as he is a good goal scorer.

Thanks again,

From,

Ram, Steven and Kara

(On behalf of the boys and girls at Dalry Primary School)

• 2 weeks later...
Dagger Is Back

Big thanks to Jingle Bells who has contributed the balance of the money we needed to fund the purchase of a pair of adult/U12 STs for the year ahead for this initiative.

It's not the first time he's dug deep either.

Thanks JB

• 2 weeks later...
Dagger Is Back

A massive thank you to Ulysses who has once again, donated an adult/U12 ST to Dalry PS for their use over the coming season. A brilliant gesture that means a lot to the kids.

davemclaren

A massive thank you to Ulysses who has once again, donated an adult/U12 ST to Dalry PS for their use over the coming season. A brilliant gesture that means a lot to the kids.

Nice one.

I love this thread.

I'm not renewing my ST for the first time in 17 years as I'm heading off travelling although I have already bought my seat back as a surprise birthday present for my better half.

If funds allow while I'm away I'll definitely try and wing a couple of pairs of tickets your way Dagger.

Keep up the fantastic work.

Dagger Is Back

I love this thread.

I'm not renewing my ST for the first time in 17 years as I'm heading off travelling although I have already bought my seat back as a surprise birthday present for my better half.

If funds allow while I'm away I'll definitely try and wing a couple of pairs of tickets your way Dagger.

Keep up the fantastic work.

Hi JJ. That would be brilliant if you could although after the ST numbers this morning, there may not be any left!

Have a great trip.

Cheers

• 1 month later...
Rudi Hates Hibees

I'll have an adult, under 18 and under 12 available for the Motherwell game. If they can be used let me know and I can make arrangements for them to be picked up.

Keep up the great work Dagger.

Dagger Is Back

I'll have an adult, under 18 and under 12 available for the Motherwell game. If they can be used let me know and I can make arrangements for them to be picked up.

That would be brilliant.

If you can arrange for the TO to produce paper tickets, I can go in and collect them. Will send you a pm.

Many thanks

Dagger Is Back

Thank you very much. Picked up the tickets today and they're going to a good home.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
Dagger Is Back

Once again a HUGE thank you to Mikey1874. Mikey has been a big supporter of this initiative since launch and contacted me last night to say he'd donated a pair of adult/U12 STs for the year ahead.

Given that as a club, we're on much firmer ground than when we started all of this, it's a massive gesture on Mikeys part and I'm very grateful.

We got this wee thank you today.

Thank you very much for letting me and my dad use the season tickets to go to the Hearts match.

It was great and we won 4 - 3 

I hope we can go again soon.

Dagger Is Back

We received this thank you email today from a Jambo Dad who has received tickets through this scheme. He took his daughter along and I think this is a great example of how we can capture the next generation.

Hi

Would just like to say thank you for the Hearts tickets to the St Johnstone and Motherwell games through your Enjoy-a-Ball classes. They really were much appreciated. X had a great time at both and enjoyed the victories! 

Of all the games I took her to last season and the start of this one, X has yet to see Hearts lose. Clearly a lucky charm, unfortunately she thinks they win every week scoring many goals in the process.

Keep up the good work of introducing the next generation of Hearts supporters to games. Hopefully we will have more opportunities to go to games this season, and keep Hearts up at the top of the league where they belong.

Many Thanks
Edited by Dagger Is Back

• 3 months later...
Dagger Is Back

Once again a big thank you to Derek Grant who has donated an adult/U12 ticket for the Dundee Utd game. The ticket has gone to Clovenstone Primary. They use these tickets to reward positive behaviour and contribution at school and it gives kids who wouldn't normally have a chance to get to a game to get along to see the Famous.

Thanks Derek