Donate a ticket to future Jambos

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Dagger Is Back

We're still very happy to accept ticket donations folks. We've formed a great wee partnership with Dalry Primary and giving kids there the chance to go to a Hearts game. A chance that they might not have had without this initiative.

We've dealt with over 300 tickets since we started so thank you everyone.

'Donations' have really dropped off since THAT St. Mirren game, which is totally understandable.

If however, you need a home for tickets you know where we are.

Cheers

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dagger Is Back

• davemclaren

• hisnameis

• Rudolf

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Hearts Fans,

I am a student at The Robert Gordon University, a massive sports fan and semi-professional footballer.

As part of my final year studies I am doing an investigation into the attitudes that families have towards the pricing of sporting events and whether this affects their attendance.

Clearly, in recent times, the pricing of sporting events, and in particular Football matches, have come under scrutiny due to perceived unfair rise of ticket prices. In my study I want to investigate whether this is affecting families attendance and, in essence, the future generation of supporters.

The scheme that you have set up, whereby children can attend games that they otherwise would not be able to, is definitely worth commending and will no doubt benefit Hearts in the years to come.

If you are a parent, guardian or relative who attends sporting events with children, your completion of my questionnaire would be much appreciated. If you click on the link provided below you will be redirected to the questionnaire.

Thanks in advance,

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FamilySportsAttendance

Dear Hearts Fans,

I am a student at The Robert Gordon University, a massive sports fan and semi-professional footballer.

As part of my final year studies I am doing an investigation into the attitudes that families have towards the pricing of sporting events and whether this affects their attendance.

Clearly, in recent times, the pricing of sporting events, and in particular Football matches, have come under scrutiny due to perceived unfair rise of ticket prices. In my study I want to investigate whether this is affecting families attendance and, in essence, the future generation of supporters.

The scheme that you have set up, whereby children can attend games that they otherwise would not be able to, is definitely worth commending and will no doubt benefit Hearts in the years to come.

If you are a parent, guardian or relative who attends sporting events with children, your completion of my questionnaire would be much appreciated. If you click on the link provided below you will be redirected to the questionnaire.

Thanks in advance,

https://www.surveymo...portsAttendance

Just want to thank all those that have completed the questionnaire so far.

Unlucky in the cup on Sunday but hopefully you will be involved in it for years to come.

• 2 weeks later...
Dagger Is Back

Hope you're still doing this DiB...

Hi mate. Hope you're well. Yes I am. Picked up your email this morning. A huge thank you for yet another very generous donation!

Dagger Is Back

Hello dagger I have two tickets for the st mirren game if you are still collecting tickets for the kids

Yip still collecting. If you'd like to email them on yo [email protected]. I'll find a good home for them.

Thank you very much for your generosity.

Ive emailed both of those addresses but have not had a reply?

I have given one ticket to my neighbours son but still have one left.

Dagger Is Back

Ive emailed both of those addresses but have not had a reply?

I have given one ticket to my neighbours son but still have one left.

Don't understand that mate sorry.

[email protected]

[email protected]

Both these addresses are live and have been used by others on here. Have checked junk mail folders but nothing.

Really sorry don't get what's going wrong.

• 3 weeks later...
Dagger Is Back

Hugely disappointing season so thought I'd finish on high.

Since this wee initative was launched, we've found homes for some 385 tickets donated by Jambos from across the world. These tickets have been enjoyed by youngsters who probably wouldn't have had the chance to go. I know for a fact that some are now regulars.

We've had Jambos buying and donating STs, Jambos donating ?700 to fund ticket purchases and it's been truly amazing.

Normal people digging deep and supporting our club and at the same time helping to ensure that our fan base continues to grow.

To everyone who has contributed, a HUGE thank you from me.

Kickbacks for arseholes!

Yeah so it is............................

sprinbox98

Since this wee initative was launched, we've found homes for some 385 tickets donated by Jambos from across the world. These tickets have been enjoyed by youngsters who probably wouldn't have had the chance to go. I know for a fact that some are now regulars.

We've had Jambos buying and donating STs, Jambos donating ?700 to fund ticket purchases and it's been truly amazing.

Normal people digging deep and supporting our club and at the same time helping to ensure that our fan base continues to grow.

Kickbacks for arseholes!

A great initiative from yourself Paul and one that I hope will run next season as well. If we get a few more regulars from it then it wil be a job well done

Kickbacks for arseholes!

A huge thank you is due to you too Paul.

The time and effort you clearly put in to organize the distribution of that number of tickets is phenomenal.

Well done mate.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Kickbacks for arseholes!

Well done mate, that's thousands of pounds we may otherwise would not have had.

I suspect it will be required again next season, but for now be proud of yourself for going the extra mile and doing something about the situation.

A huge thank you is due to you too Paul.

The time and effort you clearly put in to organize the distribution of that number of tickets is phenomenal.

Well done mate.

Agree.

Well done, Paul.

• 5 weeks later...
Dagger Is Back

We're open again for business folks. Anyone wanting to buy extra tickets but not having a home for them can get in touch and I'll find a good home for them. Just a reminder that the kids we work with are U12. In saying that if people decide to pay extra and buy adult tickets to generate more income for the club, then that's their shout. We'll still find a kid who will appreciate the opportunity. Lots of people have asked but pairs of tickets i.e. 1 adult, 1 U12 work best.Cheers

Watt-Zeefuik

Is there a way to electronically transfer the tickets to you? I won't be able to get to Scotland any time during the next year, but would be happy to chip in some.

Is there a way to electronically transfer the tickets to you? I won't be able to get to Scotland any time during the next year, but would be happy to chip in some.

Buy the ticket through eticketing, choose "ticketfast print at home" and they'll send a pdf of the ticket in an email to you. just forward that email on to Dagger :thumbsup:

Dagger Is Back

Buy the ticket through eticketing, choose "ticketfast print at home" and they'll send a pdf of the ticket in an email to you. just forward that email on to Dagger :thumbsup:

Spot on JJ. It worked like a dream last season.

Dagger Is Back

Does that work for season tickets too?

No it wouldn't mate sorry. Can I ask what you're thinking of in terms of STs? Are you talking about an adult, an U12, or a pair? Might be better doing this by pm to be honest?

Independence

Just a thought.....and I have not thought it through properly but..................

I have bought my sons x 2 and my own season ticket for next season. As the club is desperate for more ST's to be sold I am willing to do so for a child that is unable to do so for whatever reason but who would use it every second week.

Could there be a thread 'Donate a Season Ticket'? Sorry if this has been suggested before!

Geoff Kilpatrick

Dagger, I can't afford an ST but given the fixture list I will buy individual tickets after the first three home games, which should sell out without donations.

Dagger Is Back

Just a thought.....and I have not thought it through properly but..................

I have bought my sons x 2 and my own season ticket for next season. As the club is desperate for more ST's to be sold I am willing to do so for a child that is unable to do so for whatever reason but who would use it every second week.

Could there be a thread 'Donate a Season Ticket'? Sorry if this has been suggested before!

Thanks for your suggestion. It's been a long night as the e mails have been bouncing around like crazy. Not sure I get your drift - sorry.

Dagger Is Back

Dagger, I can't afford an ST but given the fixture list I will buy individual tickets after the first three home games, which should sell out without donations.

Hey GK. That would be fantastic. Thank you! I can see I'm in for a busy season 13/14!

Dagger Is Back

Is it possible to donate 2 U12s STs? If so how do I do it.

Thank you very much for your kind offer. I really don't wish to appear ungrateful but I don't know that I'd be able to fund homes for two U12 tickets. What has worked so far is pairs of tickets i.e. 1 Adult and 1 U12 so that junior can go along with their Mum or Dad. I've found it pretty difficult last season to shift single U12 tickets for one off games and I suspect it would be the same for STs. Really hope that doesn't come across as ungrateful - I just wouldn't want you to invest that amount of money only for the tickets not to be taken up or used. Might be better to donate the monies to KB for onward transmission to the club or to buy and donate match tickets when they go on sale. I'm also waiting on the Mods to come back to me to see if we can set up a separate fund simply to pool donations from kind people like you, that we could use to fund ST purchases. I know how I wanted to explain things in my head, I hope it comes across in the right way. Thank you

Stuart Lyon

Dagger - appreciate your candour. I have made a donation to the JKB scheme but am happy to contact you again during the season with an offer of child+adult ticket donation. Keep up the good work.

Dagger Is Back

Dagger - appreciate your candour. I have made a donation to the JKB scheme but am happy to contact you again during the season with an offer of child+adult ticket donation. Keep up the good work.

Excellent Stuart that would be much appreciated. Thanks too for your generous gesture.

Dagger Is Back

A huge thank you to Jambo6587 who funded the purchase of an adult and U12 ST today. The tickets are in the process of being auctioned to customers of mine. The leading bid currently stands at ?99 and Jambo6587 has kindly agreed that the proceeds of the winning bid can be ploughed back into HMFC through Kickback.

What a wonderful gesture.

Take a bow

Dagger Is Back

I'm getting loads of emails and messages folks. Bear with me as I still have my own job to do. Everyone will get a reply promise.

Hi dagger,

I cant quite afford to buy an adult season ticket... but i would be up for buying a kids season ticket and giving this to u.

If u have any jkb members offering u an adult season ticket, maybe u could pair up my kids offer?

If this is not really possible please let me know and i will donate to jkb fund as im living overseas.

Dagger Is Back

Dagger how do I get the e-tickets to you?

Stuart, tickets received fella. You're a gent.

God bless

Dagger Is Back

Stuart, email your e-tickets to [email protected]

Ive just done this for 2 tickets for the Aberdeen game.

(I imagine Dagger is snowed under at the moment).

Cheers

Cheers

Hey Pasha. Tickets received safely buddy. You're a star. Your help last season was hugely appreciated so to do it again is above and beyond.

Thank you

God bless

Dagger Is Back

Happy to help Dagger. You deserve lots of kudos for making this happen.

Without you guys it wouldn't be happening Stuart. It's a pleasure to be involved.

Dagger Is Back

A huge thank you to Jambo6587 who funded the purchase of an adult and U12 ST today. The tickets are in the process of being auctioned to customers of mine. The leading bid currently stands at ?99 and Jambo6587 has kindly agreed that the proceeds of the winning bid can be ploughed back into HMFC through Kickback.

What a wonderful gesture.

Take a bow

Just a wee update on this. Bids from my customers close at midnight on Tuesday but the winning bid currently stands at ?155 which will be coming back to HMFC through JKB.

Edited by Dagger Is Back

Dagger Is Back

I've had a few offers of U12 STs but I'm afraid folks that I think it would be very difficult to ensure that these wee used consistently. A lot of my parents wouldn't be happy about letting junior go on their own. Having spoken to Maple Leaf, I think it would be an option to either donate cash via JKB or I'm happy to take tickets for individual games - one Adult/1 U12 works best. I've already had a few match tickets donated so if you want to go down this route please do so - I'll be able to find good homes for them. I've already got a good relationship with Dalry Primary who received a few tickets last year, and I'm going to see if I can do likewise in Broxburn, South Queensferry and Linlithgow. So folks, over to you. Thanks as ever for all the donations received so far.