Who wants a ticket

The People's Chimp

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Just did a quick check on tickets left for the St Mirren Game.

total remaining 1430

This really should be selling out likes...

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Generic Username

Club needs to do as much, if not more, than the fans are currently doing to promote this idea of getting the game sold out.

If we can sell out the current allocation then there's the possibility of more briefs being sold for the Roseburn.

Time for Hearts to really hammer it home.

Dagger Is Back

Mate ill get one for you and your mate getting 4 others for a few other guys as I live in oz and can't do the share option . Ill also do it for the next two home games . So please pm me if your a bit hard up and can't afford it.and want to go to the next games

@@@@ me. I'm about greeting here. Unbelievable gesture.

Dagger Is Back

You can have my spare ticket if you want it.

Mate cheers for the offer. Seems like you'll get a home for it and is rather it went to someone who is on KB. If you're struggling though, gives a shout and I'll find a good home for it .

After a morning of snidey comments from the wee team, this is just what the doctor ordered. The fights on and we're gonna survive it. HHGH

@@@@ me. I'm about greeting here. Unbelievable gesture.

just doing my bit for the JT'S and to shut the hibs fans out here up .

HighgateHearts

Two seats together.....

I support this idea so in memory of my grandfather who first brought me to Tynecastle I've bought two tickets for the St Mirren game free to a anyone otherwise unable to go.

I'm London based and can't get up but have bought two seats together in the Wheatfield for the St Mirren game. They're online PDF's so sending them will be a formailty.First to PM me gets them.

I love this club...

Mon the Hearts!!!

How about everyone buys a couple of half time draw tickets and then if one of us wins buy shares with the winnings?

What a simple yet tremendous idea. I will defo do this - everyone else should do likewise. Only a few quid after all. Better option for me as I've started a new job in Glasgow and haven't been paid fully yet, so the travel costs are killing me until the end of the month.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

That's someone just taken the St Midden ticket guys!

That's x1 Celtic and x1 St Midden tickets bought today and gone today!!

I agree with above... "I love this club" :thumbsup:

Just have to say a MASSIVE Thank You to Highgate Hearts.......not only are me and the wee man getting to go to the game, but one of his mates too. I am not working at the mo, so we rarely can afford to go to a match. Wee man is delighted, as am I.

Highgate Hearts.....You are a LEGEND :drummer:

See this thread, this thread is bringing a tear to my eye. I'm a grown man FFS!!

Great stuff folks, fantastic gesture. The idea for the half time draw is also a peach, I'll buy tickets for that from now on (never have done so previously).

The Great Khali

Kickback at its absolute best. Great thread.

Very excited about this game now as hopefully the extra noise will drown out the zoomed who usually sits next to me :lol:

Absolutely brilliant effort they guys buying tickets and giving them to other fans who cant afford them. Fantastic stuff. Great thread

Very excited about this game now as hopefully the extra noise will drown out the zoomed who usually sits next to me :lol:

Kickback needs a "like" button for these posts (although not your signature gif :25: )

I still have an adult ticket for the St Mirren game free for an takers?

The ticket has been printed off and ill send it via post.

PM if interested.

Inspirational stuff folks. A reminder that we're the best fans in the world.

Threads like this convince me that we'll come out of this better.

Craig Gordons Gloves

2 tickets for the main stand still available for St Mirren, i live in the US and the missus would kick me square in the nuts if i tried to get back for the game.

They're email tickets so can easily send them.

Or Dagger is Back - if you want them for kids in your coaching school you can have them - maybe set a couple of kids off on a lifetime of being Hearts. :)

The People's Chimp

BTW the St Mirren ticket is gone, only downside being the poor gadge will have to meet me outside the TO.

Offer stands for the celtic and aberdeen games.

2 tickets for the main stand still available for St Mirren, i live in the US and the missus would kick me square in the nuts if i tried to get back for the game.

Or Dagger is Back - if you want them for kids in your coaching school you can have them - maybe set a couple of kids off on a lifetime of being Hearts. :)

You still got those tickets mate, I'd appreciate taking them :)

Elvis is a Jambo

I am donating tickets for St. Mirren and Celtic game to Erskine house, seemed appropriate at this time of year.

Italian Lambretta

Excellent idea mate.

Maybe all those buying tickets could hand some into Redford Barracks?

I am donating tickets for St. Mirren and Celtic game to Erskine house, seemed appropriate at this time of year.

Ricardo Quaresma

BTW the St Mirren ticket is gone, only downside being the poor gadge will have to meet me outside the TO.

Please PM for Celtic; can't PM anyone until 19:02

:)

Dagger Is Back

That's a really kind offer and what a great gesture. Think I'm happy just to pick up tickets that folks can't get rid off and happy that available tickets go to Jambos on this board.

I'm going to get tickets for Celtic and Aberdeen for my customers.

Cheers

Ricardo Quaresma

Replied to your PM re. St Mirren game mate.

Got it;

Cheers a lot btw

biggrin.gif

If seats are together, may as well meet you at the ground

Stay less than a mile away

Ricardo Quaresma

Your inbox is full

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Hope this doesn't come across as cheeky but I run a sports coaching business for kids aged 3-9 in the Lothians working with 280 kids a week.

I've already bought 1 adult and 1 child ticket for the St Mirren game and emailed customers last night inviting them to enter a free prize draw.

I've had loads of demand already and short of going and buying more myself, I'm not going to have enough.

I'll find a home easily for any left overs.

Hope that comes across in the spirit in which it was intended.

I'll chuck a ticket in for this mate. Will have to be next though because I'm skint the now.

Are folk just buying them and then forwarding the email on yeah?

Craig Gordons Gloves

You still got those tickets mate, I'd appreciate taking them :)

Yeah - send me a PM with your email address and i'll send you the PDF's to print off.

Got it;

Cheers a lot btw

biggrin.gif

If seats are together, may as well meet you at the ground

Stay less than a mile away

I've got a ST in the Wheatfield mate and the tickets in Main so would have to be before the match or I can post like mentioned?

I'll chuck a ticket in for this mate. Will have to be next though because I'm skint the now.

That's what I did with mine, easier to sort out and wouldn't want to inflict my incredible personality on people :lol:

I'm in london and cant get to games so i have been in touch with Big Hearts this week about donating a ticket for the st mirren game - got it sorted today and it's going to Maggies. My dad died of cancer last year and he went to Maggies a couple of times and thought it was great, so it's a nice kind of coincidence.

I aim to do the same for a December game once I get paid but I do think it is worthwhile Big Hearts running a donate a ticket campaign so that tickets can be grouped together or whatever - there must be a lot of similarly exiled fans like me and I think it would get maybe a few tens of tickets every game.

Dagger Is Back

Hey AP. I haven't had any through mate simply because I'd rather the tickets were snapped up here first - I'm happy to find a good home for any tickets that folks can't get rid off though.

Cheers though

Ricardo Quaresma

I've got a ST in the Wheatfield mate and the tickets in Main so would have to be before the match or I can post like mentioned?

Cool; will be in Wheatfield pl before Kick off

Name the time, or you can text (send you number by PM) anytime after 1:30

:crowngrin:

Hey AP. I haven't had any through mate simply because I'd rather the tickets were snapped up here first - I'm happy to find a good home for any tickets that folks can't get rid off though.

Cheers though

Sheeeiiiittt.

Just started a thread drawing attention to this before I seen this. :D

There will be plenty to go around, I think donating to future Jambos might tempt folk so if you can shift them to kids it would be great.

Dagger Is Back

Sheeeiiiittt.

Just started a thread drawing attention to this before I seen this. :D

There will be plenty to go around, I think donating to future Jambos might tempt folk so if you can shift them to kids it would be great.

Hey bud it's OK. I just don't want folks to think in at it in some way. Emotions are running high just now and I don't want my good intentions to be misconstrued in any way.

I'm delighted that you highlighted it because if people want to do this then I'll do my bit.

I'm down to the TO tomorrow to buy 1 adult/1 child for the Celtic/Aberdeen games. Can't stand paying Ticketmaster booking fees! :-)

Hey bud it's OK. I just don't want folks to think in at it in some way. Emotions are running high just now and I don't want my good intentions to be misconstrued in any way.

I'm delighted that you highlighted it because if people want to do this then I'll do my bit.

I'm down to the TO tomorrow to buy 1 adult/1 child for the Celtic/Aberdeen games. Can't stand paying Ticketmaster booking fees! :-)

No worries mate, just think it's beneficial if we can all pull together as a group on this. Although folk can donate to whoever they want, of course.

Even if you get one ticket out of it, it's worthwhile.

Can't see anyone doubting it's legit!

Cool; will be in Wheatfield pl before Kick off

Name the time, or you can text (send you number by PM) anytime after 1:30

:crowngrin:

Alright mate. I wont be able to use my mobile until I get back from the rigs as we get no reception out here. If you send me your mobile number via PM then i'll text you wen I get back and we can arrange a meet up point. I usually enter the stadium via the gorgie road stand as it's easier for me coming from Haymarket direction so I could easy meet you outside the cashline on the corner? As I said send me your number and ill be in touch next week. Cheers

Lewis

Say What Again

See this thread, this thread is bringing a tear to my eye. I'm a grown man FFS!!

Absolutely brilliant effort they guys buying tickets and giving them to other fans who cant afford them. Fantastic stuff. Great thread

Inspirational stuff folks. A reminder that we're the best fans in the world.

Threads like this convince me that we'll come out of this better.

Absolutely THESE (and all the others on this thread I didn't quote).

Tremendous stuff guys, utterly fantastic.

It would be pretty dire if we didn't sell out and I don't think we will I'm affraid.

Now is not the time for stupid posts like this. What have you achieved by doing so? For what it is worth we will sell out and maybe instead of posting negative thoughts you should be encouraging friends/family to attend!

Ricardo Quaresma

Alright mate. I wont be able to use my mobile until I get back from the rigs as we get no reception out here. If you send me your mobile number via PM then i'll text you wen I get back and we can arrange a meet up point. I usually enter the stadium via the gorgie road stand as it's easier for me coming from Haymarket direction so I could easy meet you outside the cashline on the corner? As I said send me your number and ill be in touch next week. Cheers

Lewis

PM Sent

Cheers

biggrin.gif

babertonjambo

So proud to be a Jambo! There has been some truly inspirational stuff on the board today and its great to see everyone doing their bit.

The People's Chimp

So, what's the crack? I'll PM you.

Malcolm Tucker

Due to the generosity of a couple of Rangers and Celtic fans at work, I should have more tickets to offer next week. Watch this space.

Already received ?50 from a Celtic fan as a donation as well. Incredible gesture from proper football fans.

My daughter and I are season ticket holders in the Wheatfield Stand. We have decided to buy an adult and under 12 ticket for both the St Mirren and Celtic games. We bought the tickets at the shop so will need to post them out or meet to pass on. If anyone is interested in the tickets PM me and I'll reply ASAP

Archived