Who wants a ticket

The People's Chimp

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Lets keep this thread bumped.

I might do this for the Celtic game, as well as buying one for one of my mates.

Everyone should be buying their own at this time.

I'd agree but its a good gesture to offer to buy tickets for those unable to.

Everyone should be buying their own at this time.

Agreed , but a nice gesture all the same,

I for one will be heading down to Tyne tomorrow to take up the shares offer earlier than planned , will also buy a strip amongst other bits and pieces ,every little bit helps

The People's Chimp

I've had a PM from a gent who has offered to match the ticket by buying over ?100 of shares. I'm yet to hear back so no names disclosed without their approval etc. I'm happy to do the same for the celtic game. I'd also encourage people to go and buy something from the shop, a pair of shorts, or socks, anything to boost cashflow.

I'll happily match this offer.

Excellent. This is what it's all about.

I've bought the 2 for next Saturday as well. Usually go with the bursd but failing that, I'll take my old man.

I'll buy a ticket for the St Mirren game for the first person to PM me.

Ditto, I live too far away to travel regularly but I have just bought a seat in Section G, will email ticket details to print out for first to PM me.

Dagger Is Back

I run my own business in the Lothians area. Not a big affair by any means but I have a loyal customer base of 280 people.

I've just bought an adult and child ticket for the St Mirren game and will be offering them free to one of my customers via a draw. Not a huge contribution I know but if everyone could just do a wee bit more we might just be able to make a difference.

I'll do the same for the Celtic and Aberdeen games too.

Anyone out there who runs their own business who could do the same?

Its been a long time baby

Hope those who got free tickets through Hearts coming to their school make a donation, could be around 1000 freebies handed out, maybe more for each game since it started, so they tickets cant be bought now, if you know anyone who has a voucher and dosent support the team make them a offer

E-tickets putting you in a queue , hopefully a good sign that we will make St Mirren game a sell out. Come on everyone buy a ticket , help your club even if you can't make , let's sell this match out !

Can't make the St Mirren game as at a family wedding but I've purchased a ticket anyway. Heading to Tynie on Saturday to buy ?110 shares.

just had look on e tickets... bit of a queue to get in,, quick bit of adding up done and looks like around 1900 still available for st midden game

and thats with the roseburn completely closed, i would guess we could open 2 sections poss 3 be betterif demand is therer!?!? ,that would add more to the cause,,

Dagger Is Back

It would be pretty dire if we didn't sell out and I don't think we will I'm affraid.

What a friggin' ray of sunshine you are! What were you trying to achieve by adding those wrist slitting thoughts?

It would be pretty dire if we didn't sell out and I don't think we will I'm affraid.

Negative thoughts , help the cause and buy an extra ticket , if you can't get someone else to buy one .

Ditto, I live too far away to travel regularly but I have just bought a seat in Section G, will email ticket details to print out for first to PM me.

Just emptied my mailbox so, if anyone did PM me, please try again. Ticket paid for, just needs a good home.

letsalllaughathobos

Going to the ticket office in the morning buying 3 adults and 2 under 12s, also the ?110 shares and some merchandise, hope we get through this

I won't ask straight up, as I feel a bit strange (and cheap) doing so, but if anyone has one sitting around without any takers, I'll happily take it.

I won't ask straight up, as I feel a bit strange (and cheap) doing so, but if anyone has one sitting around without any takers, I'll happily take it.

Is your mailbox full, couldn't PM you?

Just emptied my mailbox so, if anyone did PM me, please try again. Ticket paid for, just needs a good home.

Ticket now gone to a good home

Just bought a ticket. Waiting to hear back from a few folk who may want to use it but if not I'll happily give it to someone on here who financially cant afford a ticket for this one.

PM if interested.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Are people taking up these ticket offers?

How about sorting out 16/20 between us and donating them to Tynie boys club or something?

How about sorting out 16/20 between us and donating them to Tynie boys club or something?

Im down with this if it can be arranged. Not much I can currently do as Im nightshift offshore but get back next Wednesday/Thursday.

Happy to do this as apparently no one wants the free tickets I have offered.

The People's Chimp

The poster who contacted me decided to go out and buy two tickets himself, and he's buying shares. Great effort, superb. Now, who wants a free ticket? The said poster has also said he will match this offer.

The ticket has been purchased - Wheatfield section B row 5.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

What's the demand like for this?

If I buy one today and donate it, am I better going for the St Mirren game or another match?

Say What Again

Brilliant stuff guys.

Hopefully those receiving the tickets are in a position to be able to buy a programme. :thumb:

Generic Username

I don't have the money to buy shares and I really don't have the money to buy tickets but I have bought two for St Mirren, both in G, free to a good home.

PM me if you want them.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Really need to make this a group effort and donate them somewhere I reckon. There might be a bit of embarrassment in people taking free tickets at a time like this.

By my count we've got about 6 free here, would big Hearts or whatever it's called be able to do anything with 10/15/20/more tickets?

If there's enough demand for it, be that from someone on here, or from Big Hearts or some other charitable cause that may have use for them (sick kids, etc) then I'm more than willing to get involved and buy someone a ticket for the Celtic game.

Archived