Cup game at Motherwell -- Tuesday

No evil twins

Hearts will just do what they did last time

Wait til last minute and announce pay at the gate

There will be a pay gate, it just doesnt suit hearts to admit this as they lose all their "admin" charges

Motherwell have it down as pay at the gate too so I dont think it would even be allowed for them not to allow us to do the same

Francis Albert

There will be a pay gate, it just doesnt suit hearts to admit this as they lose all their "admin" charges

It's called marketing. And acting like any business would. And reducing the debt.

It's called marketing. And acting like any business would. And reducing the debt.

No its called taking us for a ride since their already getting half the gate profits on top of what they expected

Thanks for the info --- much appreciated.;)

If it is pay at the gate, I will go but nothing at this moment tells me this is the case.

i would assume so,...otherwise we just turn up and go in the wrong end?!

I was just about to suggest that. But, surely if there's a pay gate at one end, there'll be one at the other?

Hearts news page.

Supporters are reminded to buy their tickets from Hearts before tomorrow night's game at Motherwell. Tickets will be available from the Fir Park Ticket Office before 7pm, tomorrow.

just spoken to Motherwell T O who tell me there will be away end tickets available at their ticket office up 'til 7pm on Tuesday

portobellojambo1

Motherwell have it down as pay at the gate too so I dont think it would even be allowed for them not to allow us to do the same

If you pick your ticket up from the TO you pay no admin fee.

So if you want to go to the game, but not pay additional fees that is one way round it.

Archived