Zal speaks!

tartofmidlothian

Arguably the best player at the club.

Certainly the most important.

One of my favourite ever Hearts players.

A bona fide, indisputable club legend.

Loves Hearts, loves the support.

Captain.

Shareholder.

Lover.

Hero.

STILL the victim of vile jibes and derogatory comments from the stands and the Internet :(

What more does this man have to do for us before people realise we don't deserve his majesty reigning over us?

Whether he wrote it himself or not, I love that man.

Sometimes when things get bad, I wish I could go for a quick tab with Marius, let him advise me on how to get it sorted, then he'd ruffle my hair and we'd stroll off like a pair of proud lions.

Konrad von Carstein

For some reason, threads about Marius Zaliukas have a tendency to turn into troll-fests.

I really hope that doesn't happen this time. But given the history, there's every chance it will

So here's a heads up. If it does, anyone who engages in personal jibes, abuse or trolling will be sent to the sidelines for a long time.

(oh, and that includes anyone daft enough to comment on this post)

Love and hugs. :thumbsup:

Ulysses

Challenge ACCEPTED :)

Whatever you think of the share offer or whatever your thoughts are regarding other issues at the club , this part of Zal's statement rings very true and reality is we the supporters need to try and help the club in anyway through this difficult time.

"It is no secret that the club faces financial challenges but we have a bond than can protect us if we all pull together. I truly believe we can not only survive the current climate but thrive in future. But we can only do it if we do it together."

Thunderstruck

I think it is time for a new banner at the side of one of the stands. One of Zal proudly holding the cup aloft.

A true legend.

great statement from our captain, great defender too no doubt webby has helped him out to be a better defender. i like the fact that the guy never hides , fair do's he makes mistakes now and then , but he never hides!

Nice sentiments, however the real test will come when he's asked to sign a new contract on reduced wages.

Very good point, only then will we able to tell if calling him a legend is really applicable.

Archived