Alan Thomson - Arsehole

Craigieboy

Great stuff Craigie. :thumbsup:

Thompson was a ****** as a player and seamlessly carried being a ****** over into coaching.

Glad we rammed it sideways up them with what was as clear as shite is shite penalty.

Thompson was spewing which is immensely pleasing. :jj:

A reminder of the tactical genius of Paulo Sergio....

:sob:

Please come back............

That goal won me ?750 that day which has paid for me to go to Berlin tomorrow. :yas:

:sob:

Please come back............

That goal won me ?750 that day which has paid for me to go to Berlin tomorrow. :yas:

I won ?810 in the final :verysmug:

I won ?810 in the final :verysmug:

You win.

Almost won ?900 from the same scouse bookies at the Liverpool game, Temps to score first 1-0 Hearts @ 180/1.

Gutted. :sob:

You win.

Almost won ?900 from the same scouse bookies at the Liverpool game, Temps to score first 1-0 Hearts @ 180/1.

Gutted. :sob:

:jjyay:

Alky jakeball - tanked up with Stanton's home brew during the semi, hence his poor judgement.

The same poor judgement that allowed him to trust the ginger weasel.

Karma.

Very true mate. Played a blinder that day :thumbsup:

Have to say, standing watching it at Hampden especially the first half it seemed like they were all over us and only a matter of time...

Can't remember if it was the Rudi goal or the Beattie one but the boy in front got his foot trapped in the back of his seat during a celebration as I hugged him...

Who cares? If it annoyed Celtic arseholes then so much the better,

Anyway, back to the 80s everyone...

:sergioyay:

Have to say, standing watching it at Hampden especially the first half it seemed like they were all over us and only a matter of time...

Can't remember if it was the Rudi goal or the Beattie one but the boy in front got his foot trapped in the back of his seat during a celebration as I hugged him...

Who cares? If it annoyed Celtic arseholes then so much the better,

Anyway, back to the 80s everyone...

:sergioyay:

I will never tire of seeing the Beattie and I will always yearn for rudi to be back where he belongs.

What a day. I may still have bruises

jack D and coke

I gave Beats a little bit of stick on twitter during the Hun saga but I almost forgot the feeling that penalty, it's circumstances, his legendary celebration, the tim seethe and the final to end all finals his goal gave us that day. That song actually makes me feel emotional too....

I was there in 88 when they robbed us so I double loved that. What a f***** day!

jack D and coke

:what:

It was during the Hun saga and he was saying we were all voting our teams into administration cos we voted them to start again at the bottom. Just pished me off a bit. I didn't go to town on him or anything but I gave him a little bit stick for showing his true colours, silly stuff really.

I watched that last night. I forgive him :lol:

Neil Strevens

The programme for the recent match at Celtic had a section on recent meetings with Hearts. It stated "amazingly, the celts were denied a stick-on penalty kick during the time added on"......

Hagar the Horrible

The last time Celtic won the cup, Alan Thompson took the cup to the pub and left it there phished as a fhart, and it got damaged, Celtic paid ?19k to get another replacement and covered up the scandal, but when a reporter pulled Thomson up he got bango-ed, this and his watering habits left Thellik with no choice but to relocate him to another parish (see what I did there?)

Stupid Sexy Flanders

The programme for the recent match at Celtic had a section on recent meetings with Hearts. It stated "amazingly, the celts were denied a stick-on penalty kick during the time added on"......

*shakes head*

It's unbelievable eh. Unless there was a new rule brought in which says having the ball smacked against your hip from point-blank range is a penalty.

Maiden Gorgie

Still pish myself at stokes goal line clearance and ki missing 3 sitters

:laugh:

So does Alan Thomson, for very different reasons.

Glorious glorious pain. :smuggy:

I wish Craigieboy hadn't posted this. I decided to watch a couple of minutes for a laugh and wound up glued to the whole thing. Missed my bus and awoke from my reverie when a very irate missus texted asking where the hell I was :-(

Gregory House M.D.

Wasn't he sacked for getting wasted and losing a replica cup on a tour with it or some shit? Fud.

Wasn't he sacked for getting wasted and losing a replica cup on a tour with it or some shit? Fud.

I do believe it was.

Imagine being too much of an arsehole for Celtic?

Gregory House M.D.

I do believe it was.

Imagine being too much of an arsehole for Celtic?

TOO Sellick minded? :wow:

Anyone read the interview with Thomson's missus in the papers a while ago after it came out they were having trouble and he was messing around with some weegie bursd? Carried herself with absolute dignity, a really impressive woman. **** knows what she ever saw in that tosser.

Fernando Ricksen was right to shout abuse through his letterbox :)

Did he ? :lol:

Archived