@David_Cameron

jambovambo

Just started. Apparently it is him. Only follows Tory MPs and Boris J.

So a bit like your boss being able to read all your emails.

Could be some sport there though ...

What scanner's me about politicians like Cameron is they make decisions that will never ever affect them :rolleyes:

They attack at the bottom and continually do so, yet those they have a pop at spend right wrong on indifferent of the matter Re, basically put back into society

Sickens me that we allow it

Why not just have a pop at those that can afford it, I know that would be fair :thumbsup:

Can i see a regional index of al jobs on parade please, where they are FT/PT Agency, short term cause i am of the belief they just aint out there

Personally i'd like to see the 650 or so jobs in Parliament looked at, reduce to say 400 and when things improve take 50 back on but on a different package like no incentives just be grateful they have a job, sorty lead the way eh in such difficult times :thumbsup:

@stavvers: So will the intern running the @david_cameron account please pass on to your boss that I think he's a distended bag of shitting arses?

What scanner's me about politicians like Cameron is they make decisions that will never ever affect them :rolleyes:

They attack at the bottom and continually do so, yet those they have a pop at spend right wrong on indifferent of the matter Re, basically put back into society

Sickens me that we allow it

Why not just have a pop at those that can afford it, I know that would be fair :thumbsup:

Can i see a regional index of al jobs on parade please, where they are FT/PT Agency, short term cause i am of the belief they just aint out there

Personally i'd like to see the 650 or so jobs in Parliament looked at, reduce to say 400 and when things improve take 50 back on but on a different package like no incentives just be grateful they have a job, sorty lead the way eh in such difficult times :thumbsup:

You don't need a Parliament of several hundred. You simply need a group of, say 13, people. Pick those with common sense, intelligence, and a bit of nous as to how the real world actually works. I.e. scientists, engineers, teachers, etc and use them to make important decisions. And remove the potential for financial backers to sway decisions by simply banning outside interference.

You don't need a Parliament of several hundred. You simply need a group of, say 13, people. Pick those with common sense, intelligence, and a bit of nous as to how the real world actually works. I.e. scientists, engineers, teachers, etc and use them to make important decisions. And remove the potential for financial backers to sway decisions by simply banning outside interference.

Ah, you mean a dictatorship?

Where do I sign?

Ah, you mean a dictatorship?

Where do I sign?

You don't.

Well, not until you denounce yourself and your family and your colleagues and acquaintances anyway :whistling:

You don't.

Well, not until you denounce yourself and your family and your colleagues and acquaintances anyway :whistling:

How will I be able to staff my politburo then?

politburo.jpg

How will I be able to staff my politburo then?

politburo.jpg

This belief that you would be the new Uncle and in charge marks you out as a useful idiot.

:lol:

I should've known Boris.... ;)

I didn't mean a dictatorship, more something along the lines of a Prime Minister and cabinet as we have now, but remove the need for 650 overpaid arseholes who spend the majority of time siting on their fat arses arguing with one another in a petty point-scoring exercise.

My model, much simpler. Got a decision to be made? Appoint a specific group of people who are subject matter experts and let them come up with the best solution. Essentially promote the existing advisors and fire the mouthpieces.

G

I should've known Boris.... ;)

I didn't mean a dictatorship, more something along the lines of a Prime Minister and cabinet as we have now, but remove the need for 650 overpaid arseholes who spend the majority of time siting on their fat arses arguing with one another in a petty point-scoring exercise.

My model, much simpler. Got a decision to be made? Appoint a specific group of people who are subject matter experts and let them come up with the best solution. Essentially promote the existing advisors and fire the mouthpieces.

G

But that's what we have now i.e. a cabinet.

The number of MP's is down to as even a split of MP's to the population.

And at least, in most cases, the cabinet is accountable to the people.

Archived