Zaliukas

liam11

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's a big lump o wid that causes far too many OG's and erses about too much in his own box!

But he's the dogs dangleys :lol:

If I've made an error spelling that hibs ***** name I couldn't really care less.

Haha no it's not the spelling chief, it's the utter disbelief that anyone could consider McPake is better than our very own bombscare!!!!

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Best centre back in the league.

Some people thought James McPake was better.

:cornette:

Are they crazy :woot:

Other than that wee mistake he actually strolled it. And Barr was probably our best player again. McGlynn's got decisions to make when Webster gets back.

But I love Zal :wub:

Other than that wee mistake he actually strolled it. And Barr was probably our best player again. McGlynn's got decisions to make when Webster gets back.

Na he doesn't.

Tonight showed we need Barr in the middle. Stevenson at DM was totally ineffective. Taouil has no dig. Webster comes back in and Barr pushes on IMO.

Haha no it's not the spelling chief, it's the utter disbelief that anyone could consider McPake is better than our very own bombscare!!!!

Are they crazy :woot:

It's true.

In the build up to the final it was ascertained by Heart of Midlothian Football Club 'fans' on this forum That JM was better than Captain Fantastic.

Na he doesn't.

Tonight showed we need Barr in the middle. Stevenson at DM was totally ineffective. Taouil has no dig. Webster comes back in and Barr pushes on IMO.

I'd do that too. But I'd drop Taouil. I thought Stevenson looked more than comfortable in the middle.

I thought he had a mare, apart from the goals. Gotta love him though.

His howler has to be up there with one of the worst I've seen but, he kept his head up and done the business in the end.

Well Done!!!

Francis Albert

I thought he had a mare, apart from the goals. Gotta love him though.

Reminds me of the comment on here on Velicka at ER when he got two - "apart from the goals he did nothing".

J.T.F.Robertson

His howler has to be up there with one of the worst I've seen but, he kept his head up and done the business in the end.

Well Done!!!

What did he do? (this time)

tonight i had a tenner on 3-0 to the famous and wot does zal go and do!!! :verymad: muppet that he is ....

calamitous erse that he is!!!!

still capaitano fantstico tho!!! :thumbsup:

Good player but he loses focus against wee teams (almost every game we play) and he always has one mistake that will either cause a goal, sending off, penalty, all of the above etc.

More than made up for his mistake today though.

portobellojambo1

What did he do? (this time)

It looked as if he had an idea in his head regards what he wanted to do, took his eye off the ball for a second, and then when he tried to do what he had in his head it didn't quite work out (it looked as if he may have either stood on the ball or his foot was slightly too high and it ran over the top of the ball as he moved forward, leaving him out of position, and giving an opposition player a run in on goal.

But, he made up for it with two goals himself, it was one of those incidents that was a mistake but not terminal in any way

Zal has grown on me over the years, without a doubt one of the best centre backs in the league. Massive respect to the lad who has totally turned it around at Hearts.

Best centre back in the league.

Our best centre back and a true lover of Hearts

Jeezuz, some people really need to calm doon. What about the bloke who's usually playing alongside him? He may be a bit of a snake, but he's a far superior central defender. Far more consistent and hardly ever sells the jerseys.

Francis Albert

Good player but he loses focus against wee teams (almost every game we play) and he always has one mistake that will either cause a goal, sending off, penalty, all of the above etc.

More than made up for his mistake today though.

Good satire on the Zal haters.

Jeezuz, some people really need to calm doon. What about the bloke who's usually playing alongside him? He may be a bit of a snake, but he's a far superior central defender. Far more consistent and hardly ever sells the jerseys.

:rofl:

Would that be the player who's not played in the last two games which Hearts have won both of with an aggregate score of 6-1?

I've never doubted Webster's ability and I believe we have the strongest centre back pairing in the country but I genuinely believe that Marius is better.

Francis Albert

You could reasonably argue he is superior, but suggesting "far superior" suggests it's you who needs to calm down. Webster makes mistakes and is at fault at goals but never gets the "bombscare" or "Webby moment" treatment.

J.T.F.Robertson

It looked as if he had an idea in his head regards what he wanted to do, took his eye off the ball for a second, and then when he tried to do what he had in his head it didn't quite work out (it looked as if he may have either stood on the ball or his foot was slightly too high and it ran over the top of the ball as he moved forward, leaving him out of position, and giving an opposition player a run in on goal.

But, he made up for it with two goals himself, it was one of those incidents that was a mistake but not terminal in any way

Alas, genius is often flawed. :(

A very good player who has developed at the club

If it was not for one or two flaws he would not still be with us (and to be honest I'm surprised he still is) but a very good SPL defender and a man who has kept his head down, worked hard and despite some odd errors more than makes up for them in the overall scheme of things.

Sorry but he is not. Massive fan of Webster however Zal is a better defender and a better all round footballer.

You could reasonably argue he is superior, but suggesting "far superior" suggests it's you who needs to calm down. Webster makes mistakes and is at fault at goals but never gets the "bombscare" or "Webby moment" treatment.

All defenders will be at fault for a goal in some way. Webster makess mistakes - but they can usually be classed in the category of minor misjudgements that all defenders will suffer in their careers - just failing to pick up a runner, mistimimg the tackle a fraction, poor headed clearance etc etc. Not very serious and usually don't end up in a goal being given away. However, Zal has the unfortunate knack of, every now and then, setting up goals on a plate for our opponents.

You have to admit, when Zal makes a mistake - he REALLY makes a mistake.

Would that be the player who's not played in the last two games which Hearts have won both of with an aggregate score of 6-1?

Using that logic, is Darren Barr now the best defender st the club? <_<

Using that logic, is Darren Barr now the best defender st the club? <_<

Maybe...

Nope but he's a very good defender who has been capped at full international level and captained a team to the Scottish Cup final in that position.

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Net +1 goals for Captain Fantastic tonight. thumbsup.gif A top man as well, apologising for his mistake to the fans.

Marius Zaliukas > Andrew Webster.

*insert deal with it gif here*

Reminds me of the comment on here on Velicka at ER when he got two - "apart from the goals he did nothing".

Not quite. I am a Zal fan. Just saying he was having a mare today but two goals more than cancels it out and his mistakes are not every game despite what other claim.

Maybe...

Nope but he's a very good defender who has been capped at full international level and captained a team to the Scottish Cup final in that position.

But he's really not a better defender than Andy Webster, is he? Which is why your '6-1' analogy was flawed.

Archived