What would make this season palatable

Jambo Jet

What would make the rest of the season palatable.

I cannot see us getting relegated, so is it more important that we put a good run of league results together, or is it possible we could do something in the cups?

Is 6th place or higher achievable? (8 points behind)

What about a shout at UEFA? (11 points behind)

2 Cup win's and 3rd place and i'll forget all about all the bollocks that's went on so far this season.

Given the point gaps at the moment, 3rd isn't that unrealistic a posibility.

StAndrewsHMFC

Top 6, 2 cups, a manager, punting the dross, signing some quality defenders and a fit striker. That would be pretty good

Yep,

A cup win or even a final is great fun. We have got 10 league games left before the split and I reckon if we get a bit of luck and consistency then the season can be resurrected.

Drylaw Hearts

A Manager.

A plan put in place not to ensure next season will not be like the first 1/2 of this one.

Top 6 is a must.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I will honestly consider this season worth it if it has made Romanov realise he has to change his ways.

Appointing a quality manager & 4 new players this month.

Top six finish.

League Cup in the trophy cabinet.

JamboPete:cool:

11 points off 3rd.

11 points off bottom.

8 points off top 6.

10 games to go before the split.

Anything is possible as long as every one else keeps on knocking each other over the head.

The middle of the league is incredibly tight this year and a run of three wins will make a massive difference.

Gilberts Fridge
I will honestly consider this season worth it if it has made Romanov realise he has to change his ways.

Spot on, TBH this season is no worse than we have endured in the yo yo years, if Vlad keeps the head and apoints a reasonable manager then things are moving forward.

Top 6, 2 cups, a manager, punting the dross, signing some quality defenders and a fit striker. That would be pretty good

Yeah...something like that...and the OF going out of business and the GFA giving us a level playing field to play on.

Agreed. I'm fairly confident that our league position will improve - fairly dubious about the cups, TBH - but that matters a hell of a lot less to me than seeing some sort of normality being brought into the way the footballing side of the club is run.

I think the top 6 is beyond us (I think we'll need at least 21 points from 10 games) and I don't think we'll be relegated so my focus is on the cups. I would obviously be happy to win the League Cup but the main priority has to be the Scottish Cup as it has a route to Europe. I would also like to see us apply for the Intertoto Cup if European qualification through conventional means is not possible (I'm serious). Off the park the appointment of a respectable manager is a must (not Frail).

Archived