Satans Slaves

BigMDV

Used to scare the **** out of me at the carnival in Waverly Market when I was about 15 (1970). Or was that El Diablos ?

Never heard of El Diablos this side of the atlantic!

:(:(

Used to scare the **** out of me at the carnival in Waverly Market when I was about 15 (1970). Or was that El Diablos ?

Ahhh... the old Waverley Carnival. you've just brought a tear to an old guys eye... B)

They were big here in the 70's early 80's along with Pharoahs Centurions Barbarians etc

but looks like they've had no new members since then, you cant compare them with the

Angels or Bandido's etc from America, these nutters dont think twice about getting

into gun fights with the mob!!

Ahhh... the old Waverley Carnival. you've just brought a tear to an old guys eye... B)

I can still smell the hot dogs and fried onions. Just like Murrayfield Ice Rink only warmer.

They were big here in the 70's early 80's along with Pharoahs Centurions Barbarians etc

but looks like they've had no new members since then, you cant compare them with the

Angels or Bandido's etc from America, these nutters dont think twice about getting

Always thought the uk 'big 4' if you like were the Hells, the Blues, Slaves and the Outlaws, never heard of the rest above but then I am only 30! Not that there would have been many of them in Gorebridge anyway!

Sawdust Caesar

I can recall seeing bikers with "Nomads" and "Road Rats" on their jackets but that was 20 odd years ago, don't think they were big though.

Some of my school mates were mods in the early 80s and they got chased into the Woolies at the east end of Princes Street by Hells Angels, I think it was, and were too scared to leave as they were waiting outside for them. The staff in Woolies were telling them to leave if they weren't shopping so one of them started trying on socks just so he could stay in the safety of the shop. I think thye were eventually rescued by the police.

I can recall seeing bikers with "Nomads" and "Road Rats" on their jackets but that was 20 odd years ago, don't think they were big though.

Some of my school mates were mods in the early 80s and they got chased into the Woolies at the east end of Princes Street by Hells Angels, I think it was, and were too scared to leave as they were waiting outside for them. The staff in Woolies were telling them to leave if they weren't shopping so one of them started trying on socks just so he could stay in the safety of the shop. I think thye were eventually rescued by the police.

Hells Angels too scared to go into Woolies to give someone a kicking?

They're a right bunch of mad b*stards so they are.

Sawdust Caesar

Hells Angels too scared to go into Woolies to give someone a kicking?

They're a right bunch of mad b*stards so they are.

:lol: Fair point, they were probably just a couple of guys wearing biker jackets but by the time the story went round the school it has turned into a mental horde of big hairy one percenters.

J.T.F.Robertson

I can still smell the hot dogs and fried onions. Just like Murrayfield Ice Rink only warmer.

The laughing policeman used to have my mate and I in stitches. :ninja:

Doctor FinnBarr

Always thought the uk 'big 4' if you like were the Hells, the Blues, Slaves and the Outlaws, never heard of the rest above but then I am only 30! Not that there would have been many of them in Gorebridge anyway!

The Slaves in Scotland lost their charter from Satans Slaves Bradford for refusing to deal with the Blues a few years ago. Now due to the HA pushing the Outlaws out of the UK the Fife/Tayside Slaves have reappeared backed by the Bandidos in mainland Europe wanting to gain a foothold in the UK.

So I'm led to believe anyway.

huh.gif

So what do bike gangs actually do?

Was always under the impression that they were all big jolly fellas who shared a nice hobby and probably worked in Christmas grottos during december!? :unsure:

Was always under the impression that they were all big jolly fellas who shared a nice hobby and probably worked in Christmas grottos during december!? :unsure:

That's Santa's Slaves you're thinking of.. :whistling:

I remember buying prawn crackers that you deep fried and ready in minutes for the first time...

Doctor FinnBarr

Intimidate other bikers normally, by taking a slice of any "do" that a non back-patch club has put on or making other non-patchers purchase t-shirts supporting them. My 12 yo daughter describes them well as "bully-bikers".

yucky.gif

I remember when a bunch of them pretty much made the Lord Darnley their clubhouse in the 80's.

One of them threatened my mate in a quite serious way but forgot his mates weren't there to back him up.

It didn't end well to say the least.

I remember when a bunch of them pretty much made the Lord Darnley their clubhouse in the 80's.

One of them threatened my mate in a quite serious way but forgot his mates weren't there to back him up.

It didn't end well to say the least.

Sounds exactly like an incident we had once outside the Fiddlers Arms ... all of us (including a big biker type trying to join his mates) were attempting to get in late on with pub heaving as usual ... told one of ours to **** off and immediately ended up unconscious on the pavement outside. A bit much but then you have to pick your moments when you're up town. There is always usually one bammer in every group who just can't wait for the right signal.

Probably wasn't a Slave but he certainly looked like he could have been one. Needless to say we moved on fairly quickly.

Cappuccino Kid

Meinhoff was the Biker gang in Midlothian, if I remember correctly and Barbarians seemed centred in East Lothian. Was about 30 years ago though.

Doctor FinnBarr

Meinhoff was the Biker gang in Midlothian, if I remember correctly and Barbarians seemed centred in East Lothian. Was about 30 years ago though.

Meinhoff MCC are a bike club (not gang) from mostly the Haddington area. The Barbs were from Dalkeith and changed into Lothian Slaves.

turned.gif

Meinhoff MCC are a bike club (not gang) from mostly the Haddington area. The Barbs were from Dalkeith and changed into Lothian Slaves.

turned.gif

I remember the Barbarians used to visit the Laird & Dog on the occasional Sunday in the late 70s/early 80s. Never caused any trouble but always looked like they might.

Cappuccino Kid

turned.gif

cheers it was a long time ago

Guest C00l K1d

I was speaking to some biker who calls himself a 'lone wolf' and he says they go on big bike rallys and just smash other gangs. They sound like bullies tbf and just go around taking other peoples bikes and that.

It all sounded pathetic as feck tbf

edit: he was talking about other gangs though, i think he isnt in a gang

no , it was a hells angel (g.c)that was shot dead .

i always thought the barbarians were more borders located .remember them telling the ridiculous village idiot "wildcats" in no uncertain terms to remove their bottom rocker which read "borders" as they were nt the premier mcc in the area.

correct me if iam wrong but wasnt the old liberal party leader david steels son a barbarian ?

Caspian Primrose

These clowns always look like they need a good ******* wash :lol:

this. there was bloody hundreds of them down the shore in south queensferry the day. some sort of a bearded, bald mans, mid-life crisis convention.

Doctor FinnBarr

Was in a bar and Boudicca MCC came in tattooed leather clad ladies very nice bit like a 60's b movie

You should meet the Melon Smugglers MCC- no really, its not a joke

thumbsup.gif

no , it was a hells angel (g.c)that was shot dead .

i always thought the barbarians were more borders located .remember them telling the ridiculous village idiot "wildcats" in no uncertain terms to remove their bottom rocker which read "borders" as they were nt the premier mcc in the area.

correct me if iam wrong but wasnt the old liberal party leader david steels son a barbarian ?

you could be right there :whistling:

the border barbarians had to disband after a fight at a bikers convention (or whatever they call it).

the blue angels told them to disband as they wanted to be the only biker gang in scotland (or maybe an area). the barbs wouldn`t so a fight developed at a meet. apparently they were doing well until guns were brought out. that was the end of them

Doctor FinnBarr

you could be right there :whistling:

the border barbarians had to disband after a fight at a bikers convention (or whatever they call it).

the blue angels told them to disband as they wanted to be the only biker gang in scotland (or maybe an area). the barbs wouldn`t so a fight developed at a meet. apparently they were doing well until guns were brought out. that was the end of them

Right, we're going back to the late 70's here or the early 80's, can't remember which, the Barbs (who wanted to be Satans Slaves Lothians) shooting members of the West Coast Angels(folks with leathers who had never rode a bike), seroius stuff which involved about 3 or4 Slaves getting banged up for attempted murder

ninja.gif

I've seen a few young fat blokes in Sons of Anarchy hoodies. They look like they couldn't ride a skateboard never mind a motorbike.

Archived