Gowzer stays / Templeton close to leaving (Merged Threads)

Johanes de Silentio

jamboinglasgow

tomorrows going to be a long day. Rangers are taking the piss out of Scottish football, the grace period given before the ban was so they could at least have a team to play in the third division, surely the SFA should not pleased at a Rangers team trying drag talented Scottish players to the lowest level. But the media are pedaling the myth that it is ok because they are a massive club. But surely it is like getting to drive a top ferrari but only allowed to drive it down a dirt road.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:what:

Hearts want 1.3m for both players

That's ridiculous should be looking for 2m for the pair of them

I'd tell them to bolt after the pish with Wallace

Yip, I'd go wae that, after tonight there has to be more interest in the two of them, I also don't know what it is with Hearts that they simply don't have confidence in extending contracts to ensure a good fee for players.

I say we grab the pair and take them on a massive bender until midnight tomorrow night... Problem solved!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: great plan........tell them its to wet the babys head for mac.....dry.gif

Id be wanting ?2m for EACH of them. Minimum

This. They'd be stupid to take it. Both players would not look out of place playing in the English Premier League. Plus, both of them have grown to love the club and I doubt they'll be having any of it.

Thunderstruck

If any of our players sign for that lot, they will need to get their heads read. They will be used as stopgaps while Sevco work their way up the leagues but they minute they are back in the top flight, these players will be cast aside for expensive imports as that is "what ra peepul deserve".

Imagine swapping a night like tonight for a fourth tier ground on a cold, wet, wintery night.

All of the Hearts team tonight are good enough for lower EPL or Championship clubs. If they go, that is where they will end up.

Jambothroughandthrough

Rangers will be playing top flight football next season. I'm convinced of this and it will nail it for me if either one of these players turn up in the 3rd Division.

I think Hearts should tell Rangers they're happy to sell them and even offer a couple more... and then pull out of the deal 5 minutes before the transfer deadline. According to Charles Green on the BBC website, Rangers are only allowed 22 players over 21 (including the 5 who refused to transfer to sevco) so let's make them think they've filled up all their places and then tell them where to go at the last minute.

My fear with Temps is that he might reckon he won't top scoring against Liverpool at Anfield in his Hearts career and he should go out on a high.

My hope is that he might believe the hype that a Premiership club might come in for him and so he'll stay at Hearts and hope it happens in January.

Johanes de Silentio

Both players would not look out of place playing in the English Premier League.

I think they would.

jamboinglasgow

Rangers will be playing top flight football next season. I'm convinced of this and it will nail it for me if either one of these players turn up in the 3rd Division.

And if they do that then those in charge will have destroyed Scottish football. There are people who dont seem to learn from this summer. We have too many bad leaders in Scottish football.

kingantti1874

how the hell are they gonna do that? A 26 team top division... this will signal the end of scottish football... the cheats must suffer...

@STVGrant: From @STVRaman: Rangers fail in bid for Hearts pair Ryan McGowan and David Templeton. More: http://t.co/zrjZd2wv

GIRFUY horrible inbred, scummy, hun *******s :pleasing:

Trying to ruin our night eh :down:

John McClure

@STVGrant: From @STVRaman: Rangers fail in bid for Hearts pair Ryan McGowan and David Templeton. More: http://t.co/zrjZd2wv

Vlad was handed a phone at half time, it was Chuck Green,

"Aye hello vlad, so can we `ave yon tempelton and mcgowan for a million?"

"Hmmmmmmmmm, nah, go and get messed"

:callme:

That's certainly what rangers think and are telling the players, but the other clubs need to know if they allow this to happen they will have signed there own death warrant. If Sevco are back in the top league before 4 years I'll be finished with Scottish football and I'm sure there are many others?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Id be wanting ?2m for EACH of them. Minimum

If they where on longer deals then yeah but with them able to sign pre contracts in January then we'll never get that price.

Rangers maybe playing 2nd division football next season.

If any players move to Rangers,it's down to easy wages.

Career would take a massive step backwards,but as long as your rich at the end of it...who cares..

Gotta to love modern football :turned:

So does this not mean that we have said we are willing to deal if someone meets the 1.3 million valuation !!! Tomorrow could be interesting and possibly not in a good way !!!!

Jambothroughandthrough

how the hell are they gonna do that? A 26 team top division... this will signal the end of scottish football... the cheats must suffer...

Re-structuring of the entire league set-up.

Don't be surprised to see Rangers in the top league or, at worse,, a re-structured league below the top flight

I'm sure that this is what the SFA, SPL and SFL would like to happen, but I can't see how it can be made to. Rangers can finish 33rd in Scotland at best this season. Even if there is a hasty reconstruction and we end up with a 16 team SPL and a 16 team SPL2, Rangers still won't make the cut. UEFA have already said that inviting clubs to join higher divisions ahead of clubs who finished above them is a no-no.

Taking the ridiculous offer we quite rightly rejected into context here, who is going to accept offers from a newco club of a liquidated business that signed players from us when they were insolvent previously and reneged on their debts?

I'd imagine any club, especially us, would want the full cash up front in any future deals plus a premium price above market value.

All of these signings Rangers are attempting to make are players suited to the SPL. Which just makes me more convinced that they have been told they will have a season in the 3rd and then sneaked straight back into the top league.

two leagues one of 20 , one of 22 , all for the good of scottish football of course , watch this space

Walter Bishop

Raman Bhardwaj?@STVRaman

More on Rangers' bid for Hearts pair Ryan McGowan and David Templeton coming shortly...

Jambothroughandthrough

That's certainly what rangers think and are telling the players, but the other clubs need to know if they allow this to happen they will have signed there own death warrant. If Sevco are back in the top league before 4 years I'll be finished with Scottish football and I'm sure there are many others?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The SPL expected Rangers to be in the Furst Division. The SFL kyboshed their plans.

Inverness statement on the day of Rangers joing Division 3 tells you all you need to know.

I could be wrong.... but I have never belived that Rangers would be playing lower league football for the next 3 years.

I have always suspected that they'd find a way to get Rangers in the top flight sooner or later.

Rangers signings suggest to me that their preparing for a quick return to SPL football.

Gordon Ramsay

They'll be back tomorrow with another shitey bid, I fear we may accept it tbh.

Despise what Rangers are doing.

The_razors_edge

Aye my fear is we are up the creak without a paddle so any reasonable offer that helps stave off the taxman will be accepted, sevco or no sevco.

What we should be doing is loaning players to Elgin, Peterhead, Clyde, etc to help them win the Third Division. :whistling:

I like your thinking

The SPL expected Rangers to be in the Furst Division. The SFL kyboshed their plans.

Inverness statement on the day of Rangers joing Division 3 tells you all you need to know.

I could be wrong.... but I have never belived that Rangers would be playing lower league football for the next 3 years.

I have always suspected that they'd find a way to get Rangers in the top flight sooner or later.

Rangers signings suggest to me that their preparing for a quick return to SPL football.

I think you are right, but I hope the other clubs are fully aware of the consequences!

Jambothroughandthrough

to be fair jt&t the fans kyboshed their plans.. and we will do it again

Bang on.

The fans pressure on their clubs forced their hand.....reluctantly.

But, I believe, they thought it would only be for a year as Rangers would be demoted to SFL 1.

two leagues one of 20 , one of 22 , all for the good of scottish football of course , watch this space

Yes, but SevCo won't be playing in the SPL next season even if they do that.

Anyone signing for Rangers right now is signing up for a minimum of two years in the wilderness.

Just been told we have accepted a bid for Templeton cash upfront. Waiting for confirmation!

Doesn't mean he will go though.

Told by whom ? reliable ?

Less than a million for the pair offered

Agree to pay remaining 500k for Wallace now

I thought all remaining Scottish football debts were paid...?

Jambothroughandthrough

What is staggering is that a club who dropped into administration and was then demoted to Division 3 are now looking to cherry pick our best players.....

......and we're entertaining it.

Less than a million for the pair offered

Agree to pay remaining 500k for Wallace now

I thought all remaining Scottish football debts were paid...?

they have, the money they are talking about is the final installment from the wallace deal i think.

kingantti1874

Bang on.

The fans pressure on their clubs forced their hand.....reluctantly.

But, I believe, they thought it would only be for a year as Rangers would be demoted to SFL 1.

I believe they did, but fan pressure also influenced sfl.. we will not let the morons in charge of our game corrupt it beyond repair

can honestly say that if temps or gowser go to the rangers i will never step foot in tynecastle again as football will be proved to be rotten to the core

The Rangers know something about league reconstruction, there is no way they can afford all the players they are signing.

club and Charles Green are scum.

If that is the case then there should be a witch-hunt to get Reagan, Ogilvie and Doncaster to **** out of Scottish football, two Englishmen and one Rangers fan running Scottish Football, no wonder things are so bad.

Archived