Gowzer stays / Templeton close to leaving (Merged Threads)

Johanes de Silentio

winston churchill

Probably not but that may be due to the fact that the SPL may not be there itself in 10 months time.

The dafties can bury their head in the sand.It's already been carved up for next season.

Temps/Kyle/Blackie/Sandancer all joined to play pub football for three years :lol:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celtic are and always have been a far bigger club, so no your not the biggest show in town.

Really. I know they're bigger now but I didn't know they always have been. I guess I just assumed they were much the same.

The dafties can bury their head in the sand.It's already been carved up for next season.

Temps/Kyle/Blackie/Sandancer all joined to play pub football for three years :lol:

You think they're going to jump divisions?

I dont.

jambos are go!

Good luck to Temps except playing against us. He needs to optimise his earnings at 23 and no offers at a cheap price elsewhere. His great cross for Bouzid's great header against Celtic is a great memory for me.

Geoff Kilpatrick

You think they're going to jump divisions?

I dont.

Sshh!! They are Winston's "big team". Don't let facts get in the way.

I think it will be funny as feck if Temps gets kicked up and down that 3rd division,it will affect his play and the boo boys will be on his back.

Enjoy the money Temps, hope you spend the next few years regretting leaving us for the dough :rolleyes:

It will more likely be 2 leagues of 16 with still no place for your sevco.

If they win the 4th tier this season, or the play off, then surely they get in to SPL 2.

But only one home and one away game in the new 2nd tier will scare the brown stuff out of them.

Green really needs to sack Swally.

kingantti1874

They will re structure, but cannot invite clubs to Join.. Against uefa rules, 2 years minimum

temps crocked within 3 games in div3 , over the moon by gowser staying he knows best , and i hope he gets rewarded with a nice move down south , hopefully a prem team in time , temps enjoy rangers ya *****

winston churchill

Remember his six game purple patch was playing in the same team as Kevin Kyle.His form may pick up again and Levein will call him up for the Jocks.

I was emailed the following by a Celtic supporting friend. Does anyone have any light to shed on this and what would the reaction be if this falls through?

Stewart Regan newsDespite the claims made by Sevco the transfer of David Templeton hasn?t been acknowledged by the SFA.

As 11pm arrived last night the transfer window closed on SPL clubs buying players, an hour later it was the same story for the SFL with no news from Ibrox or Hampden to suggest that Templeton had signed.

While the transfer window closed for all Scottish clubs midnight also marked the beginning of a 12 month transfer ban on Sevco during which they won?t be able to sign anyone including out of work free agents over the age of 18.

Dramatically at 1.15am the Rangers website announced: ?ALLY McCOIST has secured his top target of the summer transfer window with the capture of David Templeton. ?

With no quotes from Templeton or McCoist it has to be assumed that the signing had just taken place- at least an hour after the transfer window closed and the transfer embargo had started.

Even this morning the SFA still had no record of the ?deal? although they did record McCoist?s stunning swoop for former Sienna striker Francesco Stella.

David Templeton

SFA website 8am September 1

This morning Stewart Regan will have to decide whether the deal for Templeton was completed and registered on Friday or Saturday- there shouldn?t really be any grey areas or wriggle room for the SFA chief.

The purpose of deadlines is to provide clarity something that Regan has failed to show throughout the administration and liquidation of Rangers.

If he requires any help he need only look at the statement issued on Friday afternoon from the SFA giving guidance on transfer activity.

It stated: ?the communications department will be issueing updates on behalf of the registrations department via our website www.scottishfa.co.uk.

?We will be updating our website on a regular basis throughout the deadline day and please also check @Scottish_FA for twitter updates.

?Please note that the deadlines are 11pm for SPL clubs and midnight for SFL clubs.

?In addition, SPL clubs wishing to sign a player to play this coming weekend will require to have all paperwork lodged and completed by 5pm.

?SFL clubs wishing to sign a player to play this coming weekend will require to have all paperwork lodged and completed by midnight.

?Please note these are subject to International Clearance being received in the event of cross-border transfers.?

The last update on the SFA twitter site was to announce the loan signing of Ryan McGivern by Hibs from Manchester City with no further news before midnight.

I'd laugh at Rangers, right enough but I bear no ill will towards players who leave Hearts - sometimes they make the right decision often they don't. It's their careers.

SFL are claiming their computer system failed at 23.55, who'd 'av thunk it eh?

No doubt in my mind Templeton was registered late and the cover-up is now in full swing.

No doubt in my mind Templeton was registered late and the cover-up is now in full swing.

Without a doubt. But let him go anyway. It is where he wants to be. ?????

I'm with you on that. Didn't hear about the computer crashing (funny that). I have a vague memory of this happening before with an Ibrox signing.

I looked up the SFA website around 10.30pm to see if Temps and Gowser had signed for Wedon'tpayourtaxes Ltd. There was a list of deals with nothing re these two but the site clearly stated the deadline was 11pm NOT midnight. That doesn't stop Temps from signing after that time - it just means he shouldn't be able to play for them until January.

I looked up the SFA website around 10.30pm to see if Temps and Gowser had signed for Wedon'tpayourtaxes Ltd. There was a list of deals with nothing re these two but the site clearly stated the deadline was 11pm NOT midnight. That doesn't stop Temps from signing after that time - it just means he shouldn't be able to play for them until January.

The SFL deadline was midnight, SPL deadline was 11pm.

LOL it is so obvious that some Rangers fan at the SFL realised there was a problem and crashed it intentionally

Hannibal Lecter

Actually it would have. It would mean they couldn't officially register him till January by which time they are under their signing embargo.

Plus the 2300 deadline was for SPL clubs, the deadline for SFL clubs was midnight.

By all accounts temps acted difficultly towards the club so if we got a fee for him its goodbye, i was angry he went to sevco but hes shown his class and his destiny is with them!

I find it difficult to be angry at Temps, he made it clear he wanted a change of scene so we might aswell have got a bit of dosh for him. I'm more gutted because he's gone to Sevco, they *******s get away with murder. He's made a shite career choice but maybe that was the only remaining choice for him, i hope the cash was worth it Temps.

stories going on about league reconstruction so we could see temps back in spl sooner than we'd like, which if true is ******* diabolical.

this whole fiasco has made me hate everything to do with The Rangers X 1000000.

although i say I cant be angry at temps but this picture makes my blood boil!

216803_478764942142266_1171493515_n.jpg

jambos are go!

Did someone not say that Rangers can sign players in pre contracts in January with the contract not beginning till after 31 August next year. So only one transfer window fully closed. They can also sign out of cotract players from the day after the end of August next year.

rudi must stay

The thing is, how do you define success or failure at Sevco to know whether he has failed or not?

cups. The League cup or Scottish Cup IMO that will show how good a team they are compared to the SPL

Pity it wasn't Anfield to Annfield ...

Playing in front of The Kop and now lining up against a part time cop.

72 hours in the life of David Templeton.

Fermit the Krog

although i say I cant be angry at temps but this picture makes my blood boil!

216803_478764942142266_1171493515_n.jpg

..the **** did he grow the chin from?

:blink:

As I said, last time The rangers played in England it was a draw against Berwick Rangers 1 -1.

It doesn't surprise me tho, if temps had a set of baws he would of sat it out and moved south or at least demanded he got his agent to actually work for him.

Let's move on, there are two or three better propects at the club right now. We should be happy with what we have at hearts, great work by all involved.

glenn quagmire

I don't mind him going, but those tripping over themselves to underrate his abilities are kidding nobody.

I can't believe the comments about the wee mans ability, I never noticed anyone slagging him off after Anfield on Thursday.

I can understand the abuse for signing for sevco but considering no one on here knows the real reasons for his leaving I think some of the posts have been quite poor.

cups. The League cup or Scottish Cup IMO that will show how good a team they are compared to the SPL

you can get 14/1 with bet365 on rangers to win the scottish cup,whatever you think of them that is outstanding value imo may not win it but the price is way to high .................

I can't believe the comments about the wee mans ability, I never noticed anyone slagging him off after Anfield on Thursday.

I can understand the abuse for signing for sevco but considering no one on here knows the real reasons for his leaving I think some of the posts have been quite poor.

Agree'd, if he was that poor there wouldn't be as much :seething: going on.

Agree'd, if he was that poor there wouldn't be as much :seething: going on.

Don't think anyone is saying he is a poor player.

He was not great last season though, far from it, and we won the Scottish Cup without him.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Liked Temps at Hearts. Stalled a bit but always gave everything.

But, any player who signs for The Rangers in the 3rd Division is dead to me, likes. Black, Temps, both farkin' dickheads who wouldn't rouse an ounce of sympathy if some crippling challenge ended their careers.

you can get 14/1 with bet365 on rangers to win the scottish cup,whatever you think of them that is outstanding value imo may not win it but the price is way to high .................

I hate them, but that is good odds.

• 2 years later...
Guest Bilel Mohsni

Sounds like the same kind of shite I've been used to as a Jambo from ecstasy to ******* distraught.

Mind this dickhead?

Sad wee Hibs ***** who spent years on JKB pretending to be a Hearts supporter. Nothing achieved or that... No blows struck against us...

He just spent years pretending he was a Hearts supporter.

Weirdo

:cornette:

Mind this dickhead?

Sad wee Hibs ***** who spent years on JKB pretending to be a Hearts supporter. Nothing achieved or that... No blows struck against us...

He just spent years pretending he was a Hearts supporter.

Weirdo

:cornette:

:spoton:

At least Sergey for all that he's a creepy, perverted ***** had a gameplan Jezza on the other hand just played pretend for a few years.

Times like this I miss the vlad stupid smillie

Guest Bilel Mohsni

:spoton:

At least Sergey for all that he's a creepy, perverted ***** had a gameplan Jezza on the other hand just played pretend for a few years.

Times like this I miss the vlad stupid smillie

There should be a:

:jezza: smillie.

When you post it, it should have a really shite invertebrate or a blob of human liquid as the resulting picture.

Archived