The Catchall Rudi "I've still not signed" Skacel Extravaganza Merged Millionth Threads

jambogjh

Lord Beni of Gorgie

This thread is boring. Can the admins please close it? If and when Rudi signs, yes lets talk about. However, in the meantime, concentrate on what we have got rather than wasting time dreaming about the return of a former hero. I now prepare myself to be shot down in flames.......... :whistling:

Play the game, it's like searching for Lord Lucan, Shergar and Jack the Ripper :woot:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you are saying that the sale of the seats that are not season ticket sales for the Derby in January will fund the return of Rudi :blink: if as the rumours go we have sold around 10 thousand sason tickets and the hobos get the school end stand that would only leave around 4000 tickets available for the home end.

I Doubt the hobos will sell out there stand so the revenue created from this game from ticket sales minus match day costs will not be very much.

If the hobos knew we intended using derby tickets to re-sign Rudi wont they plan another boycott again whistling.gif

The People's Chimp

Thought id give it a bump to see if anyone comes out the woodwork with any news on Rudi Returning :blink:

Apparently the club weren't looking into it, but Serge was browsing kickback before eating his tea and saw that you'd bumped the thread. An urgent call has now been placed to Rudi, and Vlad has left him a pleading voicemail. I'd say it's in the bag.

McGlynn saying there's a possibility of Rudi coming back. I can't take this much more :sob:

Don't think we should read too much into that, he was asked a direct question, so he was always going to say it's possible. Still fingers crossed

McGlynn saying there's a possibility of Rudi coming back. I can't take this much more :sob:

Unfortunately of he does come back McGlynn will probably try and play hi at right back!!

Unfortunately of he does come back McGlynn will probably try and play hi at right back!!

What makes you think that?

Apart from trying McGowan in a position he had been successful in previously, and a young lad in two positions that he had previously played at youth level, he has largely played folk in their preferred position, hasn't he? But hey, don't let the facts and me get in the way of criticising the manager for something that he hasn't done. :thumbsup:

:ninja:

"if it's going to happen it will happen"

cheers for clearing that up john

does that mean if it is not going to happen that it won't happen

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Cant happen, so many have said that it wont

Your good self was telling JKB that we are in decline as a force, this very morning and that no new contracts would be offered to anyone.

How the hell has he and Gordon not got other clubs?

Saw craig gordon at the gym this morning it would appear hes not even training with a club

The Old Tolbooth

"if it's going to happen it will happen"

cheers for clearing that up john

does that mean if it is not going to happen that it won't happen

I've no idea :lol:

Italian Lambretta

If we all really want Rudi back why don't we as fans let them know that at matches. Is the only way to get the message across. No one from HMFC are going read KB or FB or anything else.

If we all really want Rudi back why don't we as fans let them know that at matches. Is the only way to get the message across. No one from HMFC are going read KB or FB or anything else.

Hmmmmmm not a bad plan how about we all go and get a russian sailors furry hat and we can kick them around at the back of the old stand in fury and protest that Rudi has not re signed yet :blink: just before our next home game is on :whistling:

The SPL have confirmed all the clubs should get the remaining payments due to them by the end of next week. Could if be related?

Could it?

Please be?

this thread is just sad the amount of people constantly clinging on to vain hopes, it really should be in the Gullit Lounge by now.

Close season = no rudi

Pre-season = no rudi

transfer window = no rudi

window closed 2 weeks now = still no rudi

anybody see the pattern?

this thread is just sad the amount of people constantly clinging on to vain hopes, it really should be in the Gullit Lounge by now.

Close season = no rudi

Pre-season = no rudi

anybody see the pattern?

Snoopy+Raining+2.jpg

Close season = no rudi

Pre-season = no rudi

anybody see the pattern?

Next week = another thread about Rudi.

Close season = no rudi

Pre-season = no rudi

anybody see the pattern?

You're still complaining about it?

Its like telling the bairn that the Cats no coming home after weeks of looking and pain as the cars go whistling by near the hoos, though never say :woot::ninja::whistling:

I see the pattern, this is an exact repeat of what happened before he signed on the dotted line in September 2010 :D

jesus wept.....how long is this going to go on for?

Rudi Skacel won't be coming back imo - Hearts want Jason Holt & Jamie Walker etc to become the new heroes.

Rudi Skacel won't be coming back imo - Hearts want Jason Holt & Jamie Walker etc to become the new heroes.

They'll be doing well to do that from the subs bench/the stand :whistling:

The SPL have confirmed all the clubs should get the remaining payments due to them by the end of next week. Could if be related?

Could it?

Please be?

This news is a glimmer of hope although i confess only a tiny glimmer in fact id call it a Long Shot that Rudi will now return lets not close this thread just yet :thumbsup:

Fermit the Krog

Why sign Ryan Stevenson then?

Why sign Ryan Stevenson then?

Well Templeton did leave the same day but seriously I can't see both Stevenson & Skacel being signed, that would really diminish the youngsters chances to play.

Skacel's already done his tour of duty and left us with the cup final & memories. Time to begin a new chapter imo.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

John McGlynn has said there is a possibility he is coming back so why is this bothering you so much?

Is this Holt and Walker who made an arse of their chance v Spartans and are now back in the u20s side?

Its like telling the bairn that the Cats no coming home after weeks of looking and pain as the cars go whistling by near the hoos, though never say :woot::ninja::whistling:

Story in the paper the other day that a woman lost her cat 6 years ago and it has now turned up again. :o ( true story btw )

So, never say never :ninja:

Well Templeton did leave the same day but seriously I can't see both Stevenson & Skacel being signed, that would really diminish the youngsters chances to play.

Skacel's already done his tour of duty and left us with the cup final & memories. Time to begin a new chapter imo.

I agree. We seem to be pinning our hopes on Rudi igniting our season whereas we are also saying it is a season for developing the young players and accepting that we may fall short of expectations.

On that basis, give up on Rudi - enjoy the memories - and think about developing what we have to provide a spark. I am starting to think Novikovas has the skill and explosive shot to step up......maybe not to Rudi levels but a hell of a lot cheaper.

John McGlynn has said there is a possibility he is coming back so why is this bothering you so much?

Is this Holt and Walker who made an arse of their chance v Spartans and are now back in the u20s side?

Must be frustrating talking up youngsters as stars of the future only for them to let you down.

Have to say I'm disappointed to see those 2 throw away an opportunity like that, specially considering the write ups they'd been getting.

Juan Jose Carricondo Perez

I have a feeling tomorrow's the day!

A certain posters absence from here for the last few days makes me think that he knows but has to avoid here so to as not to spill the beans.

At least that's my latest thoery.

I like clutching straws :ninja:

Fermit the Krog

Jason Holt has already seen Hearts attempt to shoehorn a right back into a position tailor made for him and he's also seen us sign Stevenson who will jump ahead of him in the first team queue.

Given this, I'd say his hopes of playing much football this season are somewhat diminished already whether or not Rudi Skacel signs again.

It's not bothering me at all but this thread is just sad, so many people pinning their hopes on Skacel coming back when it's looking increasingly unlikely. McGlynn said similar back in July iirc? Can't see it myself or else he'd already have been here by now.

Rudi Skacel was Hearts' top scorer last season and remains a free agent after leaving Tynecastle for a second time after netting a double in the Scottish Cup win over Hibernian.

Asked about the prospect of a third Hearts stint for Skacel, McGlynn added: "Until Rudi has signed for someone else it's always a possibility.

"I've not spoken to Rudi Skacel. I'm dealing with the players that I've got.

"I don't go to bed at night thinking 'I hope Rudi Skacel turns up tomorrow morning'.

"I'm just doing my job with the players that I've got."

Rudi Skacel was Hearts' top scorer last season and remains a free agent after leaving Tynecastle for a second time after netting a double in the Scottish Cup win over Hibernian.

Asked about the prospect of a third Hearts stint for Skacel, McGlynn added: "Until Rudi has signed for someone else it's always a possibility.

"I don't go to bed at night thinking 'I hope Rudi Skacel turns up tomorrow morning'.

That literally says nothing. :lol:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Charlie, this was said six hours ago

John: Still a possibility to get free agents in. Looking for someone with an instinct in the box, which we lacked against Dundee.

John: Not trying to fool anyone, but yes there's a possibility that Rudi Skacel could come back. If its going to happen then it will happen.

And it's somehow 'sad' that folk think it could happen when that is being said? :blink:

That literally says nothing. :lol:

No it doesn't.

It literally says he hasn't spoken with Skacel, he doesn't go to bed hoping that Skacel will arrive, he's working with the players he has.

It certainly doesn't suggest any signing is imminent.

Archived