The Catchall Rudi "I've still not signed" Skacel Extravaganza Merged Millionth Threads

jambogjh

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jamboinglasgow

Thanks for the 2 goals Callum, but Rudi's home.

Enjoy life back in the under 17s :teehee:

I know thats the a joke but it is the one thing that concerns me with Skacel returning. Not nesserarcly Patterson as he wont be playing in Skacel's role (and as he can also play on the wing will play) but it may hold up one or two other players who could play in that attacking central midfield role. Dont get me wrong, its great that we have the guy who bangs goals in left, right and centre but will it come at a cost to the long term development of a younger player.

This thread seems to be heading the same way as it did last week only to end up as nothing.Hopefully it ends better this time.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Craig Wilson ?@Real_C_Wilson

If Skacel deal is completed as predicted, its a remarkable turnaround of events. Hearts couldn't pay the full squad only last week.

"as predicted" not put pen to paper yet then, although could be he is flying over tomorrow to sign and has been agreed verbally?

Def not gonna get a good sleep tonight! Just hope if its not us he signs for that they are not a rival club but he surely wouldn't do that to us

I heard from a friend tonight who knows Rudi's electrician that he renewed the lease on his flat..... And will be back.... Could be a holiday home right enough...

Just about to hit the hay then I check Jkb & twitter sleepless night ahead :(

I'm the same. I'm going back to a Nokia 3210....

I heard from a friend tonight who knows Rudi's electrician that he renewed the lease on his flat..... And will be back.... Could be a holiday home right enough...

Class :thumbsup: best source ever

I can confirm that Craig is certainly ITK. The way he is talking it appears that an agreement has been made that just needs to be confirmed, due to the nature of goings on at Hearts in recent times it isnt 100% but looking likely.

If he leases the flat, why does he have an electrician? As a landlord, I know the tenant won't typically bother their arse with anything involving getting a tradesman...

Special Agent Dale Cooper

I can confirm that Craig is certainly ITK. The way he is talking it appears that an agreement has been made that just needs to be confirmed, due to the nature of goings on at Hearts in recent times it isnt 100% but looking likely.

Who is he?

If he leases the flat, why does he have an electrician? As a landlord, I know the tenant won't typically bother their arse with anything involving getting a tradesman...

I lease this flat and get an electrician... Life's too short to wait on the landlord....

I lease this flat and get an electrician... Life's too short to wait on the landlord....

If only all tenants were as pragmatic...

Sign Him Monday.................... announce it... tell all he will be part of Tuesdays squad... large crowd

or at least have him in the squad in plenty of time for next weekend.. 'The return .... part 3'

But life is never that good so expect transfer ban and no signing.

Or its all been the best hoax we have had on this site for a while.

I'm out. I'm on the pish.

Is Rudi home? Is he coming home?

Please. <3

**** playing this safe! He is back, expect hearts to Offically confirm it tomorrow morning! I

Knew he would be coming home!

tartofmidlothian

Rudi's Electrician deserves to be right up there with Peebles, Greggs and Gullit as a Kickback meme :lol:

Jambof3tornado

Not sure I could handle another Rudi departure but would love him to finish his playing days with us.

Have we ever had a player return for a 3rd spell before??

determined not gonna get all excited, i would be crushed if the rumours are all bollocks so if i assume them to be bollocks, i will squeal like the most excited thing on the plan if it happens

although, thats not really working and i'm already hyper at the possibility

Ricardo Quaresma

determined not gonna get all excited, i would be crushed if the rumours are all bollocks so if i assume them to be bollocks, i will squeal like the most excited thing on the plan if it happens

although, thats not really working and i'm already hyper at the possibility

:oohmatron:

I really hope these rumours are true this time.

But I won't get too excited until it has been confirmed from Hearts themselves.

Please please please be true....

Not sure I could handle another Rudi departure but would love him to finish his playing days with us.

Have we ever had a player return for a 3rd spell before??

did big slim not have three spells. Think i might be too young to remeber sure he came back from rangers twice?

If rudi returns i can see him maybr being an impact sub in some games

did big slim not have three spells. Think i might be too young to remeber sure he came back from rangers twice?

I think big Dave only signed twice.

Rangers - Hearts - Rangers - Hearts.

As for your second comment - Bollocks!!

Lol impact sub... he will be our top scorer with 4 games. Was like last year when all these jokers didn't think he we should sign him again after Xmas. He was and would still be our best player.

Archived