The Catchall Rudi "I've still not signed" Skacel Extravaganza Merged Millionth Threads

jambogjh

McGlynn said on Hearts tv today nobody else will be coming in. :(

Well that will be that then time to close this thread :down:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tartofmidlothian

@RudiSkacel19 @DougieHMFC please don?t tease us. Get signed for the fans that love you!

@DougieHMFC no chance! :)

Do I not like the sound of that... Or does he just mean no chance I'll tell you who it is?

@RudiSkacel19 @DougieHMFC please don?t tease us. Get signed for the fans that love you!

@DougieHMFC no chance! :)

Do I not like the sound of that... Or does he just mean no chance I'll tell you who it is?

Could be a clever ploy by Rudi and hearts to build up excitement with a will he won't he situation, with the the hope of generating kit and season ticket sales.

Italian Lambretta

There will be more tears in the next few days and not of joy unfortunately. :rolleyes:

But the usual suspects on Kb will eventually realise that Rudi will never grace the Tynie turf again.

There will be more tears in the next few days and not of joy unfortunately. :rolleyes:

But the usual suspects on Kb will eventually realise that Rudi will never grace the Tynie turf again.

just cant see it but i have gave up all hope last week dougie hmfc will know before we all do

julienbrellier

@DougieHMFC talking to clubs but the decision will be made by monday! Time to get on the pitch!;)

If you look into his response to Dougie i genuinely think he will sign. I think he was waiting for a better offer to come along in the summer and the past couple of weeks and it hasn't. I think his back-up was to sign for us on a contract that he possibly feels is too little, but he loves the club and thinks that it couldn't hurt to sign again for a few months or possibly till the end of the season.

He also put a smiley face with a wink at the end of the message which to me suggests he feels returning to us is imminent. I think if he was signing for anybody else he would not comment on the issue whatsoever. It may just be wishful thinking but i think this is going to happen

Ach, we'll know soon enough. Either he's coming back or he's not. I doubt he is TBH, though there may be some mileage in the idea that he's been hanging out for a better financial offer before deciding whether to accept what Hearts have put on the table.

It's knocking on October,is he still on the dole,or has he signed for anybody ?

Aftere your incorrect prediction for today's result I thought you would be in your bunker tonight. :)

All together now.....

This video never fails to make me laugh. :laugh:

The dude in the front was so pushed when I spoke to him, I almost felt sober! His spew was also remarkable.

This video never fails to make me laugh. :laugh:

The dude in the front was so pushed when I spoke to him, I almost felt sober! His spew was also remarkable.

The comments re the brollys being broken which I stated were complete rubbish.....

I stand corrected :D

A goal machine

A goal machine

Rudi Skacel's, a goal machine

A goal machine, a goal machine

Rudi Skacel's, a goal machine

ALL TOGETHER NOW

Rudi Skacel is a ******* goal machine

A ******* goal machine

A ******* goal machine

Rudi? Skacel is a ******* goal machine

A ******* goal machine

A ******* goal machine

The comments re the brollys being broken which I stated were complete rubbish.....

I stand corrected :D

Ha! I knew it went down, but wasn't sure if it was broken or knocked over. We were not far from it happening as well!

Not guilty, though. :)

From what i have just been told Hearts have not been intouch with him at all ;(

I keep getting told the same from the people I know at Hearts. Could be a ploy!

Not true

Right whatever here we go again Rudi has had no contact what so ever i as much as anybody want it to happen but it is not going to happen

Archived