The Catchall Rudi "I've still not signed" Skacel Extravaganza Merged Millionth Threads

jambogjh

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You gonna pay for him like?

Nope, but beating Liverpool tomorrow might just pay for Rudi and a striker!

Charlie-Brown

If we was going to be here then he would already be here but he's not, deal with it, get used to it.

If we was going to be here then he would already be here but he's not, deal with it, get used to it.

Until he signs for someone else there is hope......

Charlie-Brown

Until he signs for someone else there is hope......

Nope there is only despair! we could have (re)signed him at any point, we haven't and it's unlikely that we will or we'd have done it sooner.

tartofmidlothian

I'm not expecting it, but I agree we shouldn't lose hope. By all accounts each new contract he's signed has seen his wages with us drop, I reckon he's just playing a waiting game with Vlad - will he get a better contract at a club that suits elsewhere or will he have to make do with what he's offered here? He might feel short-changed, but I've no doubt he wouldn't grudge playing for us again.

So yeah, if he's no-one else's player he might still be ours. Just maybe.

Charlie-Brown

I'm not expecting it, but I agree we shouldn't lose hope. By all accounts each new contract he's signed has seen his wages with us drop, I reckon he's just playing a waiting game with Vlad - will he get a better contract at a club that suits elsewhere or will he have to make do with what he's offered here? He might feel short-changed, but I've no doubt he wouldn't grudge playing for us again.

This is just clutching a straws imo. There are not even any rumours of him coming back anymore.

Having a great day, please don't spoil it for me

tartofmidlothian

This is just clutching a straws imo. There are not even any rumours of him coming back anymore.

Like I say, I'm not expecting it and I've grown used to life without him, but there's always a sliver of a chance unless he signs for someone else or the website says otherwise.

Nope there is only despair! we could have (re)signed him at any point, we haven't and it's unlikely that we will or we'd have done it sooner.

:lol: I'm certainly not feeling despair. With Vlad you never know what his next move will be. There is little chance of Rudi signing, but far far far stranger things have happened in Vlad's time at Hearts.

Wheatfield_Bookie

Rudi is playing a waiting game. If he doesn't get offered a better contract somewhere, he'll likely re-sign for Hearts on reduced wages and providing both parties are happy with 'the terms'

Some wage is better than no wage... (his own words)

Source is reliable. :thumbsup:

I find the whole situation bizarre and baffling.

Our top scorer by some margin in the last two seasons is still without a club.

I love to think Sevco have enquired and been told to beat it (this would NEVER get reported).

Some have said playing a waiting game, waiting in what? He is a free agent.

So, there must be more than a glimmer of hope.

tartofmidlothian

Rudi is playing a waiting game. If he doesn't get offered a better contract somewhere, he'll likely re-sign for Hearts on reduced wages and providing both parties are happy with 'the terms'

This is the inkling that I get. It's what keeps me hoping.

Charlie-Brown

The only people talking about Hearts signing anybody between now & the window closing are on Jambos Kickback, nobody at the club or in any of the papers is talking about or linking us with signing anyone - not a peep!

Lord Beni of Gorgie

He signed beyond the window a couple of seasons back. Baffling that he has not signed for anyone else, I still hold high hopes he will return. Concerned that someone will go tomorrow though, Sunday showed we are wafer thin already, Zal goes off and Barr has to go back, double whammy with no midfield ball winner. Wafer thin Vlad, sort it!!!

The only people talking about Hearts signing anybody between now & the window closing are on Jambos Kickback, nobody at the club or in any of the papers is talking about or linking us with signing anyone - not a peep!

Does the window have any relevance to anyone signing Rudi? He's a free agent, is he not??

Charlie-Brown

Does the window have any relevance to anyone signing Rudi? He's a free agent, is he not??

So he can be signed anytime yet there is no urgency to sign him nor anybody even talking about it except people on here hoping/wishful thinking.

Bert Le Clos

I really love the need for a new thread every couple of days about Rudi.

I mean, it's not like anyone would start a thread if there was, I don't know, any genuine news about him or anything.

Wheatfield_Bookie

The script is this, Rudi will go elsewhere providing the wage is substantial and the terms are favourable for him, which is understandable. However, if he doesn't get considerably more than what he could earn at Hearts then he would re-sign for Hearts purely because he loves being a fan favourite and loves the club/fans.

Nobody has officially asked for his signature but Hearts haven't made much of an attempt either. On a positive note, he wants to sign for someone ASAP. So whilst the transfer deadline is closing, I think this is what Rudi is waiting for, to see if anybody makes a last minute move for him (Hopefully not Sally and his clan of monkeys).

Any clubs with interest are playing it smart keeping it quiet. If nobody comes in for him soon and a club offers a half decent wage, they'll get him. If a club plays their hand early and offers him 'something', it leaves it open for other clubs to take notice and outbid...

None of that is true

None of that is true

Lol, slapped down. Has he even been approached by any club yet?? Seems strange that no-one would be interested in him...?

oh ah grantona

If rudi was going to come and we have made an offer, surely he would have wanted to be involved in hibs away and the euro tie.

None of that is true

I believe some of it is true he wants to sign but iv been told its down to politics what ever that means :rolleyes:

rossthejambo

It's a fans forum, where fans are going to discuss rumours that they've heard about signings. And in all honesty, how often do the club conduct transfers/signings in public?

It's a fans forum, where fans are going to discuss rumours that they've heard about signings. And in all honesty, how often do the club conduct transfers/signings in public?

This.

Hearts have conducted negotiations in secrecy for years.

When JJ was brought in after Csaba's sacking, there hadn't been a single mention of it by anyone in the media.

I recall everyone being thunderstruck when Rudi came back as well.

None of that is true

Is there no chance of him coming back then. <_< Very surprised he is still not fixed up with a club.

He signed beyond the window a couple of seasons back. Baffling that he has not signed for anyone else, I still hold high hopes he will return. Concerned that someone will go tomorrow though, Sunday showed we are wafer thin already, Zal goes off and Barr has to go back, double whammy with no midfield ball winner. Wafer thin Vlad, sort it!!!

Vlad has continually said he aint gonna invest in the playing squad so if we were 2 sign anyone we would have to sell 1st and i would rather none of the squad got sold

Guest Bilel Mohsni

And John McGlynn... After two strikers, no?

This could be they key, he wants to be at hearts, but unless we sell someone we can't make an offer.

Only sellable players, zal, temps, driver, McGowan. Maybe Webster

Charlie-Brown

If we do sign anyone at all then it's far more likely to be some Ryan Stevenson type player plucked from a team like Raith or Morton etc than Rudi Skacel imo.

The People's Chimp

If we do sign anyone at all then it's far more likely to be some Ryan Stevenson type player plucked from a team like Raith or Morton etc than Rudi Skacel imo.

Do you mean we're likely to sign a Tattooed roaster, or just someone from the lower leagues?

Charlie-Brown

Do you mean we're likely to sign a Tattooed roaster, or just someone from the lower leagues?

:laugh: - probably both!

Rudi.... is that you?

Nah it's Goodwillie trying to get a strike partner sorted.

Charlie-Brown

The longer he is a free agent the more of a chance we have of getting him.

Only IF Hearts actually want him back but iam not sure the club are as enthusiastic as the fans?

Clerry Jambo

Only IF Hearts actually want him back but iam not sure the club are as enthusiastic as the fans?

Maybe a minor point but Hearts officially announced that Beattie and Suso and Blackie were leaving the club.......they haven't done this with Rudi and infact made a statement that there was a possibility that Rudi would be offered a contract.

Mibbe straw clutching but hey ho

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Maybe a minor point but Hearts officially announced that Beattie and Suso and Blackie were leaving the club.......they haven't done this with Rudi and infact made a statement that there was a possibility that Rudi would be offered a contract.

Mibbe straw clutching but hey ho

Don't think you are, have said all along he would be rolled out at last minute to appease fans. Liverpool cash may have sealed it but won't be surprised to see one leave

Sydney from Sydney

I think Vlads's just not interested anymore.

Wheatfield_Bookie

None of that is true

I'll tell Rudi he is a liar then. <_<

Footballers these days, can never believe a word they say. If he tells me anything else, I'll make sure I verify it on Kickback... :thumbsup:

Im starting to think getting past Friday night with the same squad will be an achievement, temps, McGowan and Webster have all been linked with clubs and if we can get past the deadline keeping players I'm happy with that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Don't think you are, have said all along he would be rolled out at last minute to appease fans. Liverpool cash may have sealed it but won't be surprised to see one leave

can,t understand why rudi has not got a club or is it he went down south and it did,t work out for him thought a championship side would have try ed to sign him

Arthur Morgan

can,t understand why rudi has not got a club or is it he went down south and it did,t work out for him thought a championship side would have try ed to sign him

It's no surprise Rudi didn't have an impact down south as Southampton played him at LB. He really could have been a big player down there but in a way I'm glad it didn't work out for him as he wouldn't have returned to us biggrin.gif

Have faith, the king will return

[/quote more of hope than have faith can only hope

winston churchill

How many players/managers have left us for bigger and better clubs,but are on the dole.

Clueless

The Obua

The Kello

Rudi

Anymore kicking around ?

Archived