?10 Free Paddy Power Bet.

hughesie27

Paddy power are doing a ?10 free bet promo to first time text betters on Liverpool v City. Just text GET IN and the name of your first scorer to 51465

:thumbsup:

Everybody loves Baz

Paddy power are doing a ?10 free bet promo to first time text betters on Liverpool v City. Just text GET IN and the name of your first scorer to 51465

:thumbsup:

Done , cheers, Tevez @ 6/1

thumbsup.gif

Everybody loves Baz

Nasri 11/1 :thumbsup:

That did cross my mind biggrin.gif

Toure was no a bad price as well

Dont know how the pay out works if you get lucky but used my phone and her indoors one :woot:

Done Lescott and Tevez :thumbsup:

Just texted Kompany and got this reply.

Sorry Simon Says we can't place 'GET IN KOMPANY'. This offer is now closed - We've been cleaned out today & this offer is now closed. Did you know you can place any bet you like by Text? Simply text your bet to 51465. Eg. 20 Rooney first goalscorer. Best of luck!

How did they know my name?

Sorry Simon Says we can't place 'GET IN KOMPANY'. This offer is now closed - We've been cleaned out today & this offer is now closed. Did you know you can place any bet you like by Text? Simply text your bet to 51465. Eg. 20 Rooney first goalscorer. Best of luck!

Telt my mate he got the same tex :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Did anybody get a text telling them that because Suarez or Tevez scored last they were refunding all losing first goalscorer bets. So we get another free tenner to play with.

Put it on Messi to score first tomorrow night.

4/1

Did anybody get a text telling them that because Suarez or Tevez scored last they were refunding all losing first goalscorer bets. So we get another free tenner to play with.

Put it on Messi to score first tomorrow night.

4/1

Yeah I got that as well. Do you have to include GET IN again with the text? Messi at that price is a great shout

Yeah I got that as well. Do you have to include GET IN again with the text? Messi at that price is a great shout

Nope I just replied with "10 messi first goalscorer"

Would this mean that you can use the original promo of first text betting as well?

Would this mean that you can use the original promo of first text betting as well?

You could try, doubt it though.

Got this text today.

We were bowled over by the response to our GET IN promotion and sold out of free bets. So you don't miss out we've put a ?/?10 FREE TEXT BET into your account. Simply text your Stake, Bet Type & Selection eg 10 FIRST GOALSCORER MESSI to avail of the offer. Text STOP for no more offers.

Backed Queens Park at 4/1. Wish I got it yesterday. QoS would have the obvious choice.

Got this text today.

We were bowled over by the response to our GET IN promotion and sold out of free bets. So you don't miss out we've put a ?/?10 FREE TEXT BET into your account. Simply text your Stake, Bet Type & Selection eg 10 FIRST GOALSCORER MESSI to avail of the offer. Text STOP for no more offers.

Backed Queens Park at 4/1. Wish I got it yesterday. QoS would have the obvious choice.

:pleasing:

Archived