Top Posters In This Topic

• Beats

• scottish_chicP

• Tommy Wiseau

• Floyd

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

missus guzzled too much vodka and is in bed already :facepalm:

shes not been out alot since bairn was born to be fair.

Im half way through my bottle of jack. :drink:

missus guzzled too much vodka and is in bed already

shes not been out alot since bairn was born to be fair.

Im half way through my bottle of jack. :drink:

What about all of your Mrs friends that she invited?

I've just spent ten minutes spewing violently :vrface: i only had a bottle of wine and some sourz. Seriously can't handle my drink anymore since i cut down majorly :sob:

The Comedian

I've just spent ten minutes spewing violently :vrface: i only had a bottle of wine and some sourz. Seriously can't handle my drink anymore since i cut down majorly :sob:

Wine and sourz. No wonder...

scottish_chicP

Considering how much I mixed my drinks and going to bed at 6am I don't feel too bad. Had breakfast and going for a nap now. I do not like the fact I can feel my heart missing a beat every now and then :/ :sob:

Been up spewing again. Horrendous considering I wasn't even drunk. I don't really drink anyway but getting this ill from just a few drinks is the motivation I need to just stop all together tbh.

Been up spewing again. Horrendous considering I wasn't even drunk. I don't really drink anyway but getting this ill from just a few drinks is the motivation I need to just stop all together tbh.

Feeling great

:verysmug:

Just kill me. Please.

:wow:

My thoughts are with you at this difficult time. Seriously considering sticking my fingers down my throat right now!

HolyHearts1874

Every time I fart I have check my boxer shorts for splatter marks.

My stomach is in bits after aw the bevvying of late.

Cairneyhill Jambo

who is still drunk from last night, i am lol

what a nigjht in the gorgie suite tho

I'm still half cut and im dying. Didn't get to my bed until 4am and meant to be meeting my mates in the Cairneyhill Inn in 40 minutes. I'll be in my bed by 5pm. As long as I can get back up for the darts, I'll be fine.

My thoughts are with you at this difficult time. Seriously considering sticking my fingers down my throat right now!

Need to go meet the parents at 3 for a family meal, actually don't think I can handle it!

Tommy Wiseau

I've woken up to missed calls a mondo. Got out the boozer at 3 and was so pished I never even bothered saying goodnight, just wandered off home to bed :vrface:

Feeling fresh likes

:cornette:

Feeling fresh as a daisy and am now in the process of getting ready to go to The Carnival with the wee yin. :jjyay:

Don't think I will be feeling this fresh on Friday though. :sob:

chuck berrys hairline

Hangover pffft that can come tomorrow sitting in the boozer blowing the cobwebs away! Had a bottle of red wine, stella, cactus jacks, mickey finns n vodka jelly last night :P

Brutal. Just brutal. Dressing gown will be my only attire today.

I just did severe booze pooze in the bog

Disgusting behaviour.

I prefer the term alcoplop. :thumbsup:

Fermit the Krog

Hangover pffft that can come tomorrow sitting in the boozer blowing the cobwebs away! Had a bottle of red wine, stella, cactus jacks, mickey finns n vodka jelly last night :P

You just added the stella to your post so as not to look homosexual, eh?

Didn't work.

:curtain:

Edited by The 19th May 2012

Tommy Wiseau

Put it this way - I have zero food and I can't face leaving the flat if it means I come back disappointed. ****ing dying :lol:

Put it this way - I have zero food and I can't face leaving the flat if it means I come back disappointed. ****ing dying :lol:

Tesco express is open. Fry up Tommy :thumbsup:

Tommy Wiseau

What you looking for Tommy lad?

What have you got? Would eat a jobby in a bun if that's all that's open. Would literally kill for a Los Cardos burrito though :pinilla:

Tommy went out and got smashed. That's why he's one of the best in the business.

:paterson:

Thought I had capped it when I swaggered off home without saying goodbye while everyone else went to a flat party, GA. Thought I had capped it. I was wrong. :(

Tesco express is open. Fry up Tommy :thumbsup:

I'm lying in bed with an undrunk bottle of Heineken sitting on the bedside table stinking out the gaff, which I can't even get up to shift. If you think it is safe for me to cook meat products you are off your rocker sunshine :dry:

I'm lying in bed with an undrunk bottle of Heineken sitting on the bedside table stinking out the gaff, which I can't even get up to shift. If you think it is safe for me to cook meat products you are off your rocker sunshine :dry:

Point taken!

Tommy Wiseau

Point taken!

It smells horrendous, Beats. ****ing horrendous.

Still can't get up to move it :lol: